The Declaration - NFT Testimonials

29 Likes

What is this for?

2 Likes

Looks like it might be for the people from the USA :joy::joy:

15 Likes

Yeah, I think so too. Maybe NFT works as a means to attain personal freedom. I see an eagle there :joy:

8 Likes

I thought it’s sigil for moving to America :sweat_smile::joy:…

23 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: be first to ask if you get it :D

2 Likes

And we found the winner :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

The Declaration states, “We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness….

Who knows maybe this is the general idea behind it from my understanding so this could be a tool that helps to obtain freedom for the free spirits. The statement of declaration is also related to amarican history I believe. Declaration of independence…

12 Likes

Green card :sneezing_face::joy:

5 Likes

This is the American one, and it is a Servitor.

The archetype for our servitor would be the statue of liberty with the burning torch with a bald eagle flying in the background.

The cornerstone concepts of the servitor are:

• Freedom
  • The American Dream (and removing all blockages to living the American Dream)
    • The dream of a land in which life should be better and richer and fuller for everyone, with opportunity for each according to ability or achievement.
  • Dreamer Personality Archetype, Visionary – Creativity & Innovative Thinking
  • Fire Torch – Symbol of Enlightenment
  • Manifest Destiny

While the concepts were born out of American ideals, this has widespread Global applicability. We all want Freedom and the confidence and ability to manifest our ideal lives and this applies not only financial but also to quell the unrest that is commonly broadcasted in American media, but is also occurring around the world.

People ain’t nice anymore and the matrix is glitching.

EDIT: We’ve also been informed by Captain that this could be very useful for teaming up with other Declaration Servitor holders to influence the direction of our country and beyond…channeling power back to the people so that we can help others also control their own lives.

42 Likes

I cant wait to begin this. Much needed. We should do something similar to weekly mass meditations except where we all give a command for our servitors to work together on specific task. We could even do this daily.

16 Likes

This is beautiful guys! Well done!! :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Can I be added to this group? I need to link with my fellow Americans

1 Like

Yes please add testimonials here curious for this one

2 Likes

I’m not the leader of this group and we’ve already completed the project. Are you asking because you’ve purchased or traded for a copy on the secondary market?

1 Like

I’m asking because I’d like to be a part of the American group and own a copy of this one. Sucks I’m too late

3 Likes

They may not have reconvened after the project was complete :sweat_smile:

1 Like

A lot of the Groups are at capacity as well. There are extras of this as people bought multiples that I am sure can be purchased or traded for. You also asked me to add you to the Athlete one and we are already over capacity where the system won’t let me add anyone else to the Group chat.

4 Likes

We are discussing ways to use it as a group to affect positive change outside of us. Our NFT is designed so that we can work together to enable opportunities for freedom in the general population…I.e. non-magic folks.

7 Likes

Beautiful, may you guys bring about your visions for the future to fruition. :sunglasses::v:

3 Likes