The Eternal

Your ownership of the NFT is how it’s activated. If someone steals your print out, or tag of the NFT it won’t matter, it’s a smart field it knows who rightfully owns it. If someone steals your NFT of it, I am assuming that it won’t work for you, but it also won’t work for the thief, since they don’t rightfully own it.

4 Likes

If someone steals it shall i re buy it? Or re print it?

Which “it” are they stealing?

If they’re stealing your print, just print a new one. The one they stole won’t work for them and will have no impact on your ability to print a new print for yourself.

If they steal your NFT token, then first of all you want to do a way better job of securing your technology because there are probably other things there that they could be stealing. If they steal your NFT token, then yes, you would need to re-buy it.

6 Likes

I created it like this, with Pebeo colors.

I have the same question, will it have to have all margins to fully work?
I painted the margins to mach the colors…

Thank you

17 Likes

Damn that looks sexy :joy:.

Could u explain more of this process

4 Likes
  1. Print the Eternal on paper as little as to fit the pendant base

2. Color the margins with Pebeo colors

3. Varnish the paper with some medium

4.Color the base with Pebeo colors

I mixed two colors

4. After the base is dried (about 72 hours) and the paper with the Eternal is dried too, aply some pebeo color on the back of the paper and paste in on pandant, in the position that you want.

I hope to be ok in time, will see how it resists.
I wouldn’t bath with him though…
Thinking of adding a layer of resin above.

23 Likes

For me, I would retain the original white margins, colors and whole design of the nft just to be certain it will work and optimally benefit the user/owner which is what really matters. The background around the whole original image in the pendant can be anything you want. Just my opinion.

4 Likes

Thanks. Will try some design with the white margins🤗

2 Likes

Thank u

3 Likes

Better with the white margins?
:hugs:

11 Likes

As I understand it, it will work with or without the margins. The NFT that you own has the margins, the pendant connects you to that. It’s a field smart enough to know what to do.

2 Likes

I really like your personalization :slightly_smiling_face:!!!

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind answer :pray::hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you Limael :hugs::pray:

1 Like

Very pretty @Oana

You could certainly market your services if you wanted, you know the importance of the NFT image and you do beautiful work

6 Likes

@Jen
Great idea, thank you for your appreciation :pray::kissing_heart::hugs:

3 Likes

Finally decided to purchase, just coming off a couple of back to back long haul flights (9hr+) and with time zone changes, bad jetlag issues was rendering me unable to function properly…feeling less like a zombie, …much more centered, balanced and cognitive after getting my NFT…

15 Likes

Eternal NFT + Blueprint Audio Update

I still continue to use blueprints. In the most recent case, I have been concerned about not finding a suitable Chinese medicine practitioner. I still use Eternal+ blueprints. I finally found the right doctor. I use the Internet to contact the doctor, the doctor uses a psychic method to see my internal organs, we just type and talk, my physique has improved
Also gradually recovering health, I went to the nearby Chinese pharmacy to pick up the medicine, and after drinking it for 3 days, it improved a lot.
eternity is a field of intelligence

20 Likes

It’s a lucky charm for finding the right treatments :relaxed:

5 Likes

Let’s live forever everyone :white_heart:

4 Likes