The Golden Elixir

2 Likes

Re-upload of this field on Sapien Medicine as a single track (non-album).
Seems to be 1 second longer than the previous upload.

Description:

"Originally just an album release.

It is a conceptual creation and recreation of the golden elixir.

This, is more closer to the cultivator ideas and, from myth and fantasy
or rather the idea of ‘cultivating’ or building a base in the dantian (lower)
or a solid structure made out of gold, to create a new alchemy
it transmutes and enhances the function to be that of higher superconductive material (m state gold) while also enhanced and refined with the energetic legends and power of the legendary elixirs themselves.
(a lot of Asian emperors were poisoned in their search for this as well)
here there is no harm of that.
but its also a base on which to build power.

This closer to the idea of building or cultivating a base in the the dantian (lower) or a solid structure made out of gold, to create a new alchemy it transmutes and enhances the function to be that of higher superconductive material (m state gold) while also enhanced and refined with the energetic legends and power of the legendary elixirs themselves. (a lot of Asian emperors were poisoned in their search for this as well) here there is no harm of that. but it’s also a base on which to build power and you grow on your journey.

These types of videos are more on the Dreamseeds channel, I think it is useful, so I am putting it here as more people use this channel.
Depending on the comments I will remove it later if needed to keep the peace and stop potential arguments etc
Just being real."

12 Likes

I don’t know from what exalted place you arrived in this world, Captain, but I am sorry for all the troubles you get, while helping the locals.
Thank you. :pray:

To quote from one comment: “The feeling like coming home, hence the image of a house,…”;
I love this field and the music is also beautiful beyond words…

8 Likes

I like that he makes them stronger :+1:

5 Likes

Hello where to place Soul Restoration Core DanTien in playlist Golden Elixir and Minor Blueprint of Power?

2 Likes

Hey Nike, welcome to our forum :hugs:

Here this comment from Mao may be useful to you: The Golden Elixir - #34 by Maoshan_Wanderer

If you’re curious to know more about inner alchemy (and more), I would highly recommend you to check this thread: An Indexed Collection of Posts by Maoshan Wanderer

Mao is a busy man, and this thread was created a while ago by @Bronyraur.
It helped me tremendously grow, maybe it will help you too :blush:

Regarding Minor Blueprint of Power, I would put it after Soul Restoration and the Golden Elixir.

Have fun!

13 Likes

12 Likes

So, Fa Jin Gong makes a good combo with The Golden Elixir?

Also, in simple terms :sweat_smile:, can you tell me what is The Golden Elixir, as in what is it good for?
I feel amazing while listening, nostalgic even (the first time that I listened, now not so much), yet I cant say that I understand it.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Absolutely does!

Think of this as filling your lower dantien with golden mState energies of enormous amounts… It helps heal all physical and mental issues, rejuvenates body and mind and extends long life.

I use it in my longevity stack:

• Jing (Negentropic & Black Martian)
  • Chi
  • Shen
  • Ojas Marrowed
  • Golden Elixir
  • Tonic No. 31
  • Plasma Flaunt
  • Navapashanam
  • Ambrosia
  • Exalted State
31 Likes

Weird u said that cause am listeing to mstate gold and silver

6 Likes

Sounds Great!
Many Thanks for the Explanation! :pray:

Edit: Wow, Great Stack!

6 Likes

this made my legs extremely heavy. Got very tired overall

4 Likes

Thanks @WellBeing for the idea to quote/ask it here and thank you @Drift for answering in the other thread.

It seems that it’s not just my imagination, after all.

2 Likes

12 Likes

I love the last comment about gold and kings

6 Likes

so is this field like Ojas refined or what actual benefits have you people experienced with this ? Found it on patreon so far liking ojas and alchemy crucible

Would chi compression into lower dan tien be better before or after. Same with transmutation and microcosmic before or after ? Anyone got any idea on this?

@AlchemicalSTONE @Rocket

For more info, you can go to the Advanced search function, type “ojas, elixir, etc.” and add “posted by Maoshan_Wanderer”.

5 Likes

Hi all. Two to three days ago, I listened to this a few times and now I’m salivating excessively, which bothers me and is not good for my teeth. How can I stop this? Thank you for your help.

2 Likes

Hi, dude_k!

Welcome Tara

4 Likes