The Lucid Dreamer

I understand that…but good sleep does not come by melatonin alone, good Gaba levels, good circadian rhythm, mind being overall relaxed but yes the optimized melatonin receptors should enhance it…perhaps in the future u could make a brain field just for optimal sleep alone. Just an idea. Cheers.

1 Like

i added Pinoline and eyes by 3 to this field and i had very good result , still no lucid dreams but it is getting much better.

2 Likes

I just acquired this today, thanks so much @Dr_Manhattan and @Captain_Nemo for making this.

Will report back with progress but I typically do not remember my dreams, or if so, very little; I tend to experience darkness and then I am awake. Recently, I have not been sleeping well so I am hoping this will improve that aspect of my life too!

I plan to have this running off my phone on low volume from my nightstand when going to sleep each night.

Sleep stack:
Acetylcholine x1
Gabapentin x1
Ancestral Knowledge x1
Crystal Cave x1
Lucid Dreamer x9

Note: this list was dowsed with the help of my higher self from the 523 audios I have (most from Patreon)

8 Likes

i bought this field on 25th Feb, finally today i had my first lucid dream, i stack this field latley with pinoline and eyes by 3. im planning to continue using this field for 1 month max and then replace it with another new brain field.
im very happy and i hope ill be Lucid dreamer forever!! very interesting and new experience.

19 Likes

What field is eyes by 3,tnx🙂

2 Likes

Here Mandelbrot Symphony, one of the audios, focuses on the third eye chakra

3 Likes

Been using this field for about 2.5 months now. I’ve seen considerably better dream recall & ability to remember my dreams. No lucid dreams yet, but I’ll keep listening for more months to come and update when it happens.

5 Likes

Same with me, no lucid dreams yet after about a month of usage but way more vivid dreams, great recall, and the ability to wake up then go back to the same dream and continue it sometimes. I feel like the lucid dreams will come shortly

2 Likes

Same, no lucid dreams yet since purchasing near its inception. Been using it almost nightly 2-3 times. More vivid dreams though for sure

1 Like

I’ve been listening to this, while using with Lucid Dream charger, and been getting very consistent results nightly. Very vivid dreams, great recall, however I don’t always choose to awake in the lucid dream, as sometimes the realities I am in, are so vivid, crazy plot lines, futuristic timelines,I want to see where things go.

9 Likes

I’ve been using this for 3.5 months now, along with Brain Key. Listening about 4-10x per day.

Still no lucid dreams yet. Dream recall is slightly better but not by much. It’s a hit or miss with dream recall. Gonna keep listening and update at the next milestone.

1 Like

Been using the field for over 4 months now. Still no lucid dreams yet and dream recall hasn’t gotten better since last time. I’m certainly lost as to why it isn’t really working as I’d expect it to. Can anyone help troubleshoot this? I use it alongside Brain key 5x everyday. And I only listen to about 8-9 fields daily.

Thanks

2 Likes

@lol
I just checked the thread, I thought I had mentioned it in public. But apparently I didn’t.

It seems to come close, but there is a tiny bit missing in the design for complete effortless lucid dream (did my best). Some people with a bit of experience will have (had) better results, still if you practice a little bit of lucid dreaming technique, you already have a many part of the ability already wired. You should progress many times faster than a regular beginner.

When I personally tried this with the old 3rd eye audio, I did lucid dream consistently, until I got bored. But I had to use the 3rd eye audio to supplement it for a really effortless experience. Combining this wiring with the 3rd eye from the get go into a single field, probably would have made it quasi-perfect.

Some people have managed to lucid dream regularly with this and a fraction of the effort that it would have taken without, but I acknowledge that my design is not perfect on this one, it has an experiment side to it even though I’m no fan of experimentations and risks.

I’ll put a mention in the description.

7 Likes

Ahhh that makes sense!

I never lucid dreamt before and I never put in effort to actually have one (As i thought the field would effortlessly make me lucid dream). I’ll keep a sleep journal and use lucid dreaming techniques from now on.

Is this the only brain field with some missing elements in the design? Or are there others?

1 Like

This one was a test, I accepted the challenge.
All the others before and afters don’t have experimental side to them.

It was to be the first one of the new category I had announced “one off abilities”, it’s also the last.

We can call it an help, it does provide value but I’m not into fields to help master abilities, we’re trying to wire full abilities with no efforts.

@lol if you have the old 3rd eye audio with the pineal gland décalcification, loop it a couple times before going to bed or while you sleep. Make a few reality checks during the day and let us know in a few days or before if it works for you.

5 Likes

unfortunately I don’t. Let me see if its available in the store. If not ill just use reality checks, dream journal, and some lucid dreaming method.

2 Likes

Is there a possibility of releasing a small supplementary field to patch this missing piece?

1 Like

I can’t make this kind of promises these days.
I don’t know if it will happen, but a re-release of the old third eye audio (which I have) should bring you at 98-99% for lucid dreams here and there and 1-2 reality checks a day to lucid dream every night.

But that last 1% that would make even the bare 3 minute of conscious effort a day unnecessary is not straight forward.

Edit: Someone found a newer release of the 3rd eye audio

What I would want is to have my third eye stimulated just before sleep, maybe some of you can do it on your own, if you had practice. It gives you this subtle energetic awareness that complements the wiring.

4 Likes

Thanks, but the “Buy Product” button seems to redirect to a deleted gumroad page?
So I assume it was removed.
I’d get eyes by three audio but I don’t really want to pay for the whole Mandelbrot Symphony album to get it.

1 Like

Yeah, just tried it, not showing up for me either.
We’ll see, but can’t promise anything

2 Likes