The Manhattan Method

Brooo :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Lol

In all seriousness am sure philp will answer but if u check his above comments he doesn’t recommend that u loop it all day. And even if u do he said that u should push the plasma audio

2 Likes

So I always loop brain audios all day and haven’t felt a hint of side effects.

At night I listen plasma 4x. I’m just not sure, if 4 times are enough…

2 Likes

4 times sounds good, it’s better if you are able to tell when you are done.

Just to be 100% confident, you can listen a bit more on Sundays or something like that

8 Likes

I tested maths.

I noticed it was easier to visualize and represent things in my mind with this field

6 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan
Does this count as a physical field, for which the rule of at most four fields should be observed or is it not comparable to a physical field?

1 Like

@SammyG Is their a chance u and dream can consider putting this up on the website because the gumroad tax is just a killer. if so please please before Christmas, Sorry if this is asking for too much

4 Likes

I’m watching Dan Winter’s YT video and listening to this audio at the same time. I’m actually able to understand and making sense of some of the things that Dan is saying! 🫢 That’s a big deal.

24 Likes

what is you have Plasma Flaunt? do you still need Plasma Brain?

1 Like

No need for Plasma Brain if you have Plasma Flaunt cuz it’s included in it. And additionally, it does not only target your brain but your whole nervous system.

2 Likes

Does it also have Plasma Glass Skin?

1 Like

(The Plasma Flaunt - #225 by Beltloop)

Check the list of paid and free fields included in Plasma Flaunt.

2 Likes

how is your experience with this field people ?

3 Likes

At first I tought I was getting dumber, my speech was way slower… Then I noticed my movements, the way I walk, do things at work, etc. The mind, everything is more clear, I’ more aware.
I am not listening much tought, 3-5h only.

15 Likes

Don’t you listen much? 3-5h it’s too much.
The listening limit for this is 3-5 times a day.

3 Likes

Yes this one gives a clearer working mind, less brain fog. I nearly forgot it, because you get so quickly used to feeing good. However, i followed the advise, after 3 listenings i follow up with plasma brain of youth, which eases the slight discomfort of the trained by Manhattan brain.

7 Likes

Please, read this below

1 Like

Does this field include some Arcturian fields?

@Dyslexic_Professor
Lol

Not saying having some self-love will turn you into a millionaire with insane sex appeal, but it does become handy down the road.

Perfectionism has its advantages too

Becoming increasingly aware of your flaws and not losing your confidence is a lesson in itself

7 Likes

how about trying to create a quant for stock trading?

1 Like

The Financier (Testimony)

But it’s almost impossible to get. It’s so hard to trade. Looking forward to the next version focusing on stock trading.