The Muscle Roar

Are you in a caloric surplus daily ?

1 Like

letā€™s say I eat enough

1 Like

Lets say i can fly ???

I canā€™t and if one isnā€™t in a caloric surplus one canā€™t build muscles as well i rest my case.

If you do and donā€™t gain weight then you may have a digestive problem or sth else we are not so simple afterall.

1 Like

yes yes I do, and NO, I havenā€™t nothin digestive problem

Phew, I always imagined Josh something like this haha

And he turned out to be this!

26 Likes

:smirk:

8 Likes

so does it? :eyes::eyes::eyes:

So what is the preferred schedule? 4 x a day? Like 2 times in the morning, 2 in the evening? Or 4x per use? For example 3 times a day, each listening 4 times?

Does it make sense to add Muscles Hungry For Fat before for enhanced effect? Muscle Recovery v2 after?

Will using it together with the original Super Metabolism diminish the effect?

Does this help the lower body as well? better results from squats etc? The avatar screams big upper body and chicken legs lol

1 Like

It helps muscle growth, legs includedā€¦ whatever you are working on.

He just said there is no cardio is all.

1 Like

Hello, I have purchased this and I have two questions.

1. May I listen to this 4 times in a row or should I separate my listenings throughout the day? Considering the fact that this has an automated workout system, I thought that the 4 listenings should be done all at once.

2. Should I listen to automated upper & lower body workouts in addition or are the effects from this one enough? I want to gain size as fast as possible.

You can, but you may feel exhausted too

:point_up_2:

But you can find complementary fields beside automated workout

1 Like

Thank you for your very fast response. I am new to this concept of morphogenetic fields and I also use other creations from Sapien Medicine which resulted in gaining about 6 kilograms in 1 month and a bit, most of that weight is visible muscle, my legs donā€™t fit in my jeans anymore which was my first guess that I had gained. I am sitting at 6ā€™7 and 250 lbs right now and I am aiming to reach 330lbs, I will let you know the effects I experienced from this after about 30 days or so.

3 Likes

:ok_hand:

One more question, If I workout casually (weight lifting) along with using this, will it also be too much for gaining size or will it boost my results?

1 Like

@davidb100806 this will really depend on your constitution

I suggest you try it out and see how functional you feel afterward

Thank you.

My skinny fat slowly got replaced by muscle, it was mostly texture and hardness.

But a few days ago I noticed I can see my pecs protruding from my shirt. Flexed my biceps in the mirror I finally got that shoulder, dip, biceps bulge. My muscle insertions are better than I thought, it has a nice shape, the whole muscle grew. My pecs are now forming the full square plate with line in the middle. Much more defined body overall, larger.

Still feel like Iā€™m cheating on my brain with my muscles, but I love it.

Also, barely lifting grocery bags, not going to the gym

31 Likes

How many times a day do you listen to it? Have you stacked it with some other camp for muscle growth?

1 Like

@Vheeth
I use Muscle roar and Manly Man everyday, I use manly man more bout 1h+ per day and 40-60 min of Muscle roar, some days 15 min only.

I am beyond the reasonable listening guidelines, which I donā€™t recommend everyone to do.

10 Likes