The Plasma Flaunt

Used this continually for a little less than two weeks, thrice a day and the results were incredibly profound, with each day the fields grew in strength and started to affect my body in miraculous ways.

One downside however is that it began depleting my life force, so I sought ways to draw and recreate this life force but then in the end still sleep was a necessity.

So what I now do is I run it for streaks of a 9 days listening just one a day, letting it build exponentially in power then allowing for a three day release. In these three days what tends to happen is the momentum discontinues and the body gains more life force / resources whereby the results start to become even more apparent as the intentions and it’s respective bodily processes are fulfilled and executed.

12 Likes

Man, as a guy who has a lot of health issues in 2022, starting 2023 with this audio was incredible! Today after having my typical lunch (a subway sub) and chose to listen to this Plasma Flaunt once after I ate. And instead of feeling tingly and groggily I felt energized like crazy! Spent 3 hours dancing in my car, music blasting as I sped down freeways in the gorgeous Florida sun! :sunny: I was also super happy and friendly to my customers at work! I literally felt like a million dollars and just having all the energy cycle through me today was really pleasing! Really feel like something in me is healing and I’m giving all credit to this audio!

(Note: I do loop it overnight along with another one of my subliminals. I know at some point it might make me need more sleep or some unpleasant symptoms down the line, but my god, the highs of today were exactly what I needed lol.)

23 Likes

Hi everyone, I recently found Sapien med and really enjoy reading the forum. I purchased the Plasma Flaunt and the course. Could I be doing the course audios and Plasma Flaunt at the same time? So far I listened to Plasma Flaunt once and feel very present and focused. Thanks

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Re-read your course instructions (because the following is me, working off my memory, so you’ll want to verify this) but I believe the course instructions ask you to use only the course audios, certainly for the first part of the course, perhaps for the entire first run of your course. (Some people like to repeat the course after their first run through.)

This is so you don’t overtax your energy systems (but you already knew that).

It’s also because you want to develop your skills in working with and understanding your energy systems. That’s one of the intentions of the course. And it makes that learning harder to accomplish when you have the “background noise” of other fields. It’s a much tougher task to discern which field is producing what effect in your perception, you see?

6 Likes

Hi WellBeing,

Thanks for your answer. That is what I thought too. I think I’ll play with this field for a week or two then restart the course when I am doing nothing else. I feel really amazing right now after just 1 listen of PF, focused, motivated, happy, confident, energized… wow.

If you have today’s zoom link, could you PM me?

Thanks

J

Sounds like a plan! Glad you’re enjoying PF.

Sorry, I don’t. I have other stuff I need to do at that time, so never signed up for it. Is there no information to get the link on the On the Horizon 2023: Public Zoom Chat thread? Or at least, sign up instructions to get the link? (Honest questions because, as I’ve said, I haven’t focused too much on it.)

2 Likes

All good. I PM’ed Sammy for link. Thanks.

1 Like

Clarification question: does PF work on clearing and growing the chakras? I saw there are 4 or 5 chakra clearing and growing fields. Would be cool if they are all in here. If not it would be great for Dream to make an updated plasma chakra field. Thanks

PF is mostly for physical healing, which is generally different from the chakra actions you’re wanting. As you’ve noted, we have fields for chakras.

4 Likes

That sounds interesting! Did anyone made the experience that it added fields or features over a period of time?

1 Like

I don’t think it grew to include any new fields, or at least my energy testing isn’t picking up on that.

What it has done is its grown incredibly more powerful at treating conditions and getting one to a state of being healed faster. It seems its growth has shortened the length of time it takes any part of yourself to fully regenerate and heal.

16 Likes

Yes great idea , we need an update for chakras! Hopes @Captain_Nemo @SammyG with negentropy , plasma to chakras

Something like “Chakras Plasmafied” would be awesome !

3 Likes

You might want to put your suggestion in The Requests and Fields thread. Your suggestion is more likely to catch Dream’s eye in that thread.

3 Likes

That’s a very good idea dream said that chakra can change into things like flowers based on what the person does on their life.

Instead of flowers let’s get a garden of charged plasma lol

3 Likes

On regenerating organs:

29 Likes

Mfw people can regenerate organs and I can’t even fix a migraine :skull:

4 Likes

Lol

i bet its from like not drinking water or somthing stupid like that.

1 Like

I wish, I have it for more then 2 years :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Interesting
since its only been out since July 2022

OK, understood.

2 Likes

only the migraine is from 2 years ago.
I only have plasma flaunt since august 2022

2 Likes