The Plasma Flaunt

Lmao nah it was just a inside joke, of course it will take time to work for everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ahh kk

1 Like

Plasma series ENDED.

I will buy it after 1 month wish to see tesla series next field :pray::pray:

Managing with PP.

Thank you sir @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

This seems the closest thing I’ve ever seen to the Med-Bay (or med beds) from the movie Elysium. Those devices that can heal or repair anything almost immediately. This is fantastic and very promising. Thank you for your work sapien and team, it is out of my mind to imagine what you are capable of doing in the coming years.

22 Likes

Anybody notice anything with pores with this one? Like does it help shrink them?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Whilst you’re waiting for that private message, have you read the thread for the original series that this was based upon? The link was in the first post but I’ll put it here for your convenience: Plasma Protocol. This field will do what the original series did, and then some.

You might like to know that we’ve had a number of discussions about the original series. You can find those discussions (to help further your understanding) by using our handy forum search engine–that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum.

Enjoy your time with us, and happy healing!

12 Likes

Hi, Miya! welcome heart  2

5 Likes

You’re very welcome.

What’s your goal? Or what’s your most important goal?

Because this field is for healing more than bodybuilding. (But we do have some fields for bodybuilding of the legs:

4 Likes

No need to be sorry. It’s easy to get turned around when you’re just finding your way around.

If you feel the urge, please share with us your experiences with your fields! (In the appropriate threads, of course. :slightly_smiling_face: )

Yes, there are other fields than this which would be helpful this goal of yours.

4 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
And this is not just for me that I ask … this information will be essential for anyone with tumours.

5 Likes

@Lanos this leads me to bigger questions about what is Plasma in the first place. If I try to look up “Plasma for health” all results are talking about blood plasma. I don’t think that’s what these fields are about though. Or is it? The only other kind of plasma I know of is the sun’s kind. Molecules heated and excited beyond a gaseous state. Is that good for us? Would probably just erase you in an instant.

I’m not saying that’ what this is of course. But I’d like to know more about what kind of “plasma” this is based on and why it’s good for a human body.

Halfway answering my own question. I started looking through the previous plasma threads. It’s thousands of posts. In what I think is the original I found this

So it’s not actually plasma touching you but plasma interacting with plasma to create a third field. Which of course is wayyy over my head as I’m not a physicist. I think I’ll just stick to hearing the testimonials then. For a moment I aspired to understand what this actually is.

But witness testimony is evidence enough for me.

Conjugate field heals. Plasma creates conjugate field. Plasma touching you would be bad. No plasma touches you.

24 Likes

So can it heal tumor then? :joy: just simple answer please…What about cancer or fungus?

5 Likes

Sorry. I have no idea. “Negentropic environment” I think tumors develop over time so if this runs your body in reverse time the tumors would undevelop right?

But I also think there is a lot more to this audio than just the conjugate field.

I would search this thread, the original plasma thread for the word “cancer” and read all results

There’s only 10 to 20 of them so shouldn’t take too long.

11 Likes

This comment may be of interest

7 Likes

I read all 250 something posts twice and finally took the plunge. Listening now for the first time. What instrument is making that boing type noise? The stringed instrument is my favorite part. It sounds like a harp.

Ahh nevermind I have like 3 favorite parts now. Still wondering about the Boing though.

13 Likes

Can this also help digestion? I have Iron Gullet already but it’s not enough

1 Like

This is also the only field that destroys bacteria in the armpits. I noticed I no longer smell like BO and that whatever scents I showered with stayed on my skin much longer.

Also this does have AMPK but its targeted only for the hands and feet rejuvenation just like the original fields. You’ll still need to use the regular AMPK field if you want those effects.

22 Likes

This is the best field ever. Thank you @Captain_Nemo

8 Likes

Is this one suitable for animals too? Would be great to keep my lovely Maine Coons in best health possible as well as of course my own health. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Delightful… indeed we will. And beltloop?