The Platelet Rich Plasma2 Bath: New Release

The Platelet Rich Plasma2 Bath

(Platelet Rich Plasma with plasma light) This induces platelet creation and buildup, mainly in bones, muscle, tendons, joint and mildly around the rest of the body and organs. There are a host of benefits to this as it helps release growth factors that stimulate and increase the number of reparative cells your body produces and super charge any recovery.

2-3 times per listen, with these i think the results are a lot faster so, be wary of that.

61 Likes

What does this do compared to The original plasma Field? just curious

1 Like

Even though they both use the term plasma, they’re two completely different things.

The “plasma” referenced here in PRP is a component of the liquid part of the blood.

The “plasma” in just about all of the other “plasma-fied” fields is based on an ionized gas consisting of positively charged ions and free-flowing electrons which has tremendous healing and rejuvenating properties.

So one is about the blood (PRP), the others all refer to this ionized gas. It’s a complete coincidence that they are both called plasma, so hopefully that clears things up.

One is from the biology world, the other is from the world of physics.

52 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

Plasma light is in the field as well by reading what _OM wrote

9 Likes

Yes, hence the squared part in the title. Should’ve mentioned that too :pray:t3:

10 Likes

Someone told me but just tryna make sure and ask others, this increases blood supply?

1 Like

It does feel good to be back, with a freshly new bath.

12 Likes

Why do I feel hot after using this? :joy:

3 Likes

Because your getting hot ;)

16 Likes

Lol Can you be more specific? :joy:

2 Likes

Oh because of the fast-healing effect my sleep time has been reduced too. So good :rofl:

14 Likes

Sounds like it is good idea to use it post workout or after a hard work. Added to my playlist.

11 Likes

Because it’s a bath :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

It’s a really nice field. I knew about PRP already so I jumped right on it. Skin feels great

10 Likes

Dayum my skin looks 100× better

21 Likes

I was cleaning up earlier and picked up a double edged blade on the side by mistake. So I cut my middle finger.

I played this 3x and soon the bleeding stopped. The cut is a little deep and even though I touch it now it’s not even painful. I have a strong feeling this will heal up soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

30 Likes

will Platelet rich plasma make my skin better and which audio should I use? would it be the sound bath2 one? or is there another I can use also will anti aging field help it more?

6 Likes

Face Lift and Toning has Platelet rich plasma, that should help your face though it’s effects are not permanent. only the collagen inducement is permanent. The vampire face lift I only got from facial toning where it cleared my sunken eyes(malar bags) and my nasolabial folds because loss of cheek area and genetics.
The Plasma bath will help with anti puffiness of your face and make your skin overall smooth in all parts of your body.

Experiment and try,

25 Likes

is that the facial symmetry and toning one?

1 Like