The Primordial Spark (Public NFT)

I’ll love to see your review on this.

Eternally grateful dream made it possible…

8 Likes

I’m def going to get it but I can’t buy it yet! Lol

Absolutely. Most NFT groups I’m in, I prefer both. Very rarely, depending on the nature of the NFT, do I want only mandala.

4 Likes

Still a bit lost here, lets use the first photo as a hypothetical

ca969409503b63dc476abb8c4a91cb5837910ddb_2_690x388

I dont understand this at all or how the field relates to it or can help solve the issue, any help would be greatly appreciated

2 Likes

This NFT has completely put me on the Path of Love :love_letter:
My heart is opening up to Love and Source more and more and it’s just impossible to describe in words.
In today’s meditation, I was able to “awaken” a piece of the Creative Spirit in me and touch it, and it’s just Divine. It is growing in me and at the moment my whole being is overflowing with Love for all beings and with Light (Thanks to Mass Meditations as well!!! :earth_asia:)
My ego has weakened and I am One with everything :heart:
My view on things also changes, I see more beauty in Everyday’s life
From The True Self of Others description:

Also, two NFTs: The Primordial Spark and The Triune of Light perfectly complement each other
And new Mass Meditations came at the best timing thanks to Captain!

21 Likes

Seems that often two NFTs that complement each other perfectly’s releases are divinely orchestrated to be close to each other. :pray:t3:

8 Likes

source

Two waves that are out of phase exactly cancel each other when added together. This principle, which is used in noise-cancelling headphones, is called “destructive interference.” Both constructive and destructive interference explain many properties of sound in the ocean.

6 Likes

Nice, so how would we go about finding out what 2 things will cancel out, or the field does this on its own? Im watching the videos now hopefully they go into this

1 Like

Hi @Zen, the mp3 you share here is 16,5 MB and the one that I downloaded from the purchase page is 7,9 MB , is there any difference between them or do both work the same? just wondering which I should use :slight_smile:

1 Like

I added the photo to the actual MP3 file, it shouldn’t affect anything apart from that.

3 Likes

Okay I understand, thank you @Zen!

1 Like

Can this help with manifesting?

1 Like

i felt i was getting sick, my lower back was aching, my body felt weak had a little headache… and I’ve been looping virus 2.0 the entire day for the most part… and that’s when i had the thought of not listening to the cells that were ‘infected’ so i listened to primordial spark with the idea of not reading the DNA/RNA of the virus that might’ve been attacking the other cells and it was clear my body was putting up a fight to stop it. And i woke up this morning with NOTHING :slightly_smiling_face: no headache no weakness in my body, no tingles in my throat or anything.

17 Likes

More info, i debated sharing but you can direct this energy to any point of your life (even past life as you start to remember more) and “heal” yourself by infusing yourself with this force having effects at this current moment.

29 Likes

You have the claim NFT email. Click on that link. Audio and mandala are both there.

2 Likes

I really like the audio of this one. A bit melancholic but beautiful.

In the few days of listening I sensed that the field activates crown chakra, heart chakra and christ heart chakra. I am pretty sure this will develop unconditional love and compassion in the long run. Just look at @inf1nity 's experience above. I am not that far, yet.

10 Likes

This nft is
Such an HONOR
Thank you.

I have died into cosmic bliss jeje @Zen

5 Likes

This one has been on my wish list, but on the fence (assuming there are copies left)…

Any reviews?

3 Likes

Same bro. Been teetering on buying this for a while but have to be very selective these days. There should be plenty copies left for a bit.

2 Likes

Maybe audio coming!

There already is one

4 Likes