The Requests and Fields

The Star Exercise Audio - Can this exercise be automated and enhanced like Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced?

5 Likes

Was having this thought the other day but I felt like it was cheating lol try to teach your servitors how to automate it while doing the exercise yourself

2 Likes

All magic is cheating.

Mind Settings Album 2 -

A few ideas for a second album if it comes one, Great Health and Energy Mindset, Great Relationships Mindset (for romantic, friends, family and work), Easily Free From Addictions and Bad Habits Mindset.

6 Likes

Exfoliation

Something for confident and calm car driving, to overcome the fear of driving

This might be for you! :slight_smile:
4 Likes

Full aura healing that includes healing of energy leakages, cords, parasitic type beings/entities, repressed energies etc

One Mandala that has effects of all songs in Elektosmog album.

It will be much easier to have protection all day with it instead of listening to fields every few hours.

6 Likes

Let me recommend you this selection for the things you mentioned !!:

Try this and see how it goes :slight_smile: Keep us updated!

4 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation! There’s actually a bit more that goes into a deep cleanse/repair. Sapien does have separate audios for everything. Currently I’m clearing and growing my energy body with body primer + energy sensitivity. It would be really cool if Dream combined all aspects of aura cleanse/repair + growth in one long audio :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you are experiencing the awakening course :)
Oh ok no problem !! Pretty sure in the future there will be more awesome things !

3 Likes

Grateful for having a gift that keeps giving :)

3 Likes

Dissociation Dissolution Audio -

To become fully connected with yourself and your feelings, be strongly grounded and present in your body and the present moment.

4 Likes

Confidence fields.

@Captain_Nemo, a request to experience temporary shift in the perception of distance to see them nearer or farther ( similar to time perception slow vs speed up).

Why this request - When I do the sky gazing, moon and stars they look far away from me, I wanna experience them as if they are closer to me. Or wish I can zoom in 100x feature in eyes :star_struck:

2 Likes

Telescopic vision? :thinking:

4 Likes

something like that, but I did request once for super human eyes.

1 Like

Dude that sounds sick, if it is possible, I would really like to see that!

2 Likes

A field that could rid us of malignant alien implants would be useful for many people.

2 Likes