The Requests and Fields

Go back to the plasma field thread…click on anyone of those complicated articles with links…there’s ton of stuff about it.

3 Likes

Okay thanks for the help bro.

2 Likes

I’d like one for reflexology.
It would be nice, relaxing and with a lot of benefits by stimulating a lot of points.

2 Likes

A field for vascular health and resilience, repairing regenerating and strengthening veins and arteries, using the same principles in the anti stroke audio only localizing them to the whole vascular system. This is different from the nitric oxide, because it’s for the structure of the veins/arteries themselves not just circulation.

8 Likes

This one isn’t on Patreon so it gets missed.

4 Likes

New Release - Plasma Protocol

3 Likes

Try
*Automated calves and feet workout
It really makes my feet feel so good.

3 Likes

Its on youtube too :smile::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes, I know it but Reflexology would be better.
It would be cover more points of stimulation.
Of course it would be no easy to do.

Reflexology and acupressure are both “reflex” therapies in that they work with points on one part of the body to affect other parts of the body. While reflexology uses reflexes that are in an orderly arrangement resembling a shape of the human body on the feet, hands, and outer ears, acupressure uses over 800 reflex points that are found along long thin energy lines called meridians that run the length of the entire body.
That pretty much covers all you want to work on.

I have actually taken extensive courses in both.

5 Likes

They have the same stimulation points?

Accupressure covers the entire body in more detailed way put it that way.

Reflexiology focuses on activating/releasing stagnant energy on specific points by massaging it.

Accupressure ‘awakes the entire meridian with pressure on each point’

5 Likes

I grew up not far from big names in the accupressure/reflexology field. They used those terms interchangeably.

1 Like

A field of Natural extracts series such as artichoke, cinnamon, ginseng, peppermint, curcumin and so on

2 Likes

And all the bach flowers essences and the new generation :heart_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth::smirk:

4 Likes

Chuck in the 12 Cell Salts too from Dr. Wilhelm Schuessler, a German doctor, established the theory of Biochemic medicine in 1873. Dr. Schuessler combined the principles of biochemistry with homeopathy to give us the 12 safe Cell Salts, each derived from one of the 12 inorganic mineral compounds most important to our cellular health.

Cell Salts and the Zodiac there is as well a very important connection

4 Likes

Interesting. Im gonna check it. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

The Crow experience.
I love the Crow singing outside and would be cool to have an field for Crow experience.

4 Likes

Not sure where you live, lol but the Crows in California seem super mean and territorial… One of them attacked the mail man on our street last month and I was like WTH!!

7 Likes