The Requests and Fields

Hello Sapien,

May you also consider to create a track that can cure white tongue (candida or thrush)?

Some say it is due to dehydration, but my case is, my inner body is “wet” in the organ. The water is stick in the organs for a long time, and hence it is “wet” (dampness). I have used chinese medicine, also your field of lymphatic effusion+ (also fungus track occassionally), but the white tongue remains (well, i have this white tongue for almost 3 years already…maybe due to my vegan diet and no garlic/onion). Thank you for the kind consideration.

3 Likes

get a tongle cleaner in the mean time like a copper one i think is best

Resveratrol supplement field

Resveratrol is part of a group of compounds called polyphenols. They’re thought to act like antioxidants, protecting the body against damage that can put you at higher risk for things like cancer and heart disease. Along with this, Resveratrol stimulates the Sirtuin genes (genes that promote longevity) and provides anti-aging benefits similar to that of caloric restriction

“Resveratrol and CR exhibited similar anti-aging activities, evidenced by inhibiting senescence and apoptosis, and restoring cognitive impairment and oxidative damage. Moreover, they could up-regulate telomerase (TE) activity, increase expressions of SIRT1, forkhead box 3a (Foxo3a), active regulator of SIRT1 (AROS) and Hu antigen R (HuR). In conclusion, resveratrol and CR showed similar anti-aging activities on SIRT1 signaling, implicating the potential of resveratrol as a CR mimetic.”

In fact, Harvard professor David Sinclair and his colleagues found a group of polyphenols that activated the SIRT2 gene in yeast and extended the organisms’ life. The most potent polyphenol was resveratrol, which increased average survival time by 70 percent.

Read more:

1 Like

The Antioxidant Field on Patreon has resveratrol. Captain’s got you covered :muscle:t3:

14 Likes

I think the fungus field may help with thrush

6 Likes

I mean its the best for emergency aim but its great to heal anything too.

Yes BoL is blueprint of life. Save up for it yes. Its worth it.

About acu-automaton and DNA:

The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture)

The DNA Repair System: New Release

3 Likes

The fungus field is the one for this, there is the “stronger” version of bacteria and fungi apocalypse for sale.

I think though that you could try just using the fungus field daily for a while, slowly increasing repetition.

Also, five elements balanced could be an interesting addition for you.
For me it took some time to see results but it gently balances everything. I would recommend to play it 2-3x daily for at least 1-2 months to see.

Also, you could try a physical tool like an (Ayurvedic) metallic tongue scraper. It’s supposed to be used first thing in the morning.

9 Likes

Maybe like the pranayama training a zero point energy training?

A field that helps one to perceive that energy and draw it in maybe through the breath or other means. To get a feel for it etc.

Possibly something for the AC joint? Like putting it back into place, for those who had injuries there and with surrounding ligaments.

Maybe a new Stress Removal 2.0 with something long term in mind?

Literally 3 new audios cover that
Deep Magnetic Brain Stim.
Outlook Retrainer
New Perspectives

22 Likes

And if you add Heart Coherence to the list of _OM…
and work with that field consciously for three to five days…

that’s the dessert that people look forward to when they come to an expensive restaurant.

11 Likes

A humble request for your kind consideration :blush:

So this is the idea , All the concepts and energetic elements of the following 3 fields ;

1. Tower of power
  2. Minor Blueprint of power
  3. DNA repair system

encompassed into one drink ware/ stainless steel tumblr

Naming it as COPA Vita

COPA means Cup (Spanish/Latin) , but also can be seen as an Acronym ( C.O.P.A -
Cup . Of. Powerful. Alchemical )

Vita means life/ vital force ( Latin)

Thus the name COPA Vita , and the simplified literal meaning Cup of Life

And The detailed implied interpretation wld be
Cup Of Powerful Alchemical Life

That’ld be Amazing :star_struck:

3 Likes

yea man follow _Om’s recommendations believe me. New perspectives is OG.

2 Likes

how is it going?

A field to access genetic memory

1 Like

This might be what you’re looking for

5 Likes

Thnx

1 Like

A field that makes your voice sound like venom.

yell as much as you can and you’ll be able to do it on your own :wink:

1 Like