The Requests and Fields

There is a free field that does it

(no not that one on dream seeds)

can you name it?

1 Like

*DNA Repair

3 Likes

Yes, thank you for pointing that out :slightly_smiling_face: I used the abbreviation in my mother language by mistake.

I’ll correct it.

2 Likes

But…where is the fun? :P

It’s a field that was last year released.

(i believe in you!)

2 Likes
2 Likes

Field Request: Post-Piezer Injury

Hey @Captain_Nemo, thanks for doing what you do it’s made a huge difference in the past year and made me learn and grow as a person. Unfortunately I’ve hit a bit of a stumbling block.

Firstly I’ll apologise for making a request, I know you’re busy, I’d never do so unless I believe it to be a very important issue that can affect multiple people.

Why I’m requesting this field

Many schools are either rolling out jabs based on parental decision or requiring them which (from what I’ve seen at my school) are proving to be harmful especially in people under 18. Regardless of how much % of us this is or why this happens, I feel and know it’s horribly unethical for it to be passed off as fine because ‘you’re not in the majority’ - something I’ve seen the risk assessment be based on.

Addressing the problem with data/studies.

As everyone knows the general data for post-injection symptoms is very politicised and will omit certain things/avoid looking for certain things to make the results seem better/worse. As a result I’ve quoted what I believe to be mostly a medical study (the site seems to have politicla undertones but has useful medical info) and my own symptoms as primary research data.

As a result I cannot speak for every single person my age, so I’ve used primary data from 2 cases I know of, one of which is obviously way more detailled because it’s myself.

Symptoms/Reactions

Individual #1 - Hey that’s me…

Health Profile

General Specifics:

• Quick to change due to digestion of food, fields, changes in mood. etc.

History of fields:

• Used fields at-least once a week since Late May 2021.

Day of the ja8:

• Had pine needle tea before/after.
  • Tried to find a bunch of natural fats.
  • Had a fruit/milk/yoghurt smoothie.

History of infection:

• Never have had it from others.
  • Never known anyone in close circle to get it.

Age/sex/height:

• 16 year old for a month so far.
  • Male.
  • 6 foot/72in/182.88cm in height.
  • Fast metabolism, unknown weight/BMI.

Aftermath Symptoms

• Racing heart at random times/more intense than usual after activity.
  • Periodic vein pain in wrist, hands & feet.
  • Loss of energy and general daily fatigue.
  • Lessened ability to feel sensations in body.
  • Sore arm (over 70% gone when 4 days into it).
  • General itching across body at random times.
  • More sensitivity to cold/hot and temperature.

My current symptoms I’m not sure if related to this are:

• Greasy hair (I shower atleast once per morning but didn’t have my hairbrush all day lol).

Individual #2 - Person who had arm paralysis.

Health Profile

This is a total stranger but I know they were in a lower year (probably 13 - 14).
It’s extremely unlikely they’ve used anything from your channel before.

Aftermath Symptoms

• Pins and needles in the person’s entire body.
  • Paralysis in entire arm causing an entire loss of circulation.

Independent Study & Data of Occurence

Age-Related Statistic
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/10/boys-more-at-risk-from-pfizer-jab-side-effect-than-covid-suggests-study

Scientific Study
https://www.australiannationalreview.com/health/researcher-we-made-a-big-mistake-on-covid-19-vaccine/

Closing Message

I originally decided to get it as I believe it’ll be mandatory where I am next year but thought I could try fight it off. I am well aware that if I didn’t prepare in certain ways I could’ve possibly been through much more upheaval so I’m grateful that I prepared and that your channel helped me to and through this.

Your channel has been my only hope of getting through this. I would’ve settled on just using the newest field if I didn’t find the study I did and notice some of the symptoms coming back/reoccuring.

(I think the spikes need to be directly destroyed based on the study I read through + sent).

If this field gets made then some people with much less of a choice in places like Canada & California, where it’s required to do this to go to school who suffer symptoms as a result may have a chance of finding something that helps them.

Thank you very much, wishes of the highest good to your channel.

Other Information:

If you want a rephrase/omit of any single word in this for search discovery reasons then please tell me.
I’m not an expert at any of this, this is just the best I can do/what I know.

Sorry for such a long post I just think it’s really important to make sure people are aware of this.

I’ll be eternally grateful if any field is made after my request. Thank you so much.

5 Likes

I am requesting that an energetic art be made of the fields The Air Revitalizer, Feng Shui Master of the Shire, and The Sacred Shrine. It would bring me great joy to have negentropic negative ions in my room at all times, through a beautiful work of art.

1 Like

A circadian rhythm reset would be great!

And also, eyelash/eyebrow growth booster + repair / eyelash curler

8 Likes

YOOO, how come I’ve never thought of that, a circadian rhythm reset would be a bomb of a field, it basically controls everything in your body

2 Likes

my suggestion : use the sun gazer field in the morning and automated workout videos ( ye, bcz of rev-erb ;) ) during the day

2 Likes

Rev-erb from the automated workout can do the same .

5 Likes

REQUEST: Please open the Sapien Shop! Even for a few days as a testing phase. The lockdown situation in many countries has improved a lot now.

1 Like

“ The ABCC11 gene determines axillary body odor and the type of earwax. The loss of a functional ABCC11 gene is caused by a 538G>A single-nucleotide polymorphism, resulting in a loss of body odor in people who are specifically homozygous for it.“ - Wikipedia on body odour

A field to recreate the homozygous mutation would be fantastic, a lot of people have body odour that is hard to control.

2 Likes

The other day me and the guys over at the Gym Folks group chat here in the forums where talking about an Intra-work out field, a smart mythic field to listen to while training

This is what we imagined

@Zen @45stars @Josh @Ryan_Ray @Kyle_Reese @Luke @ArabianHercules

• A smart field that knows exactly what you’re working out and makes you contract so much harder… With more mind muscle connection you make more tears and you get denser muscles once repaired, this is one thing that gives long term pro bodybuilders grainier appearing muscles called “muscle maturity” + smart micro contractions to make you tear more muscle fibers

• Makes you breath out more fat (you breathe poop and pee burned off fat) so you take deeper breaths, burning more calories also because youre accelerating your heart rate breathing more

• Constantly primes your muscles for each rep and set with chi or fa jin gong and borrows from concepts from zenified gains to use fat for energy as well

• Gets you focused on going hard, extreme motivation and willingness to unleash massive amounts of energy for any spurt of time the exercise will require

• perhaps a smart trainer, one that knows what types of muscle fibers you have and pushes you to doing the exercises that matter the most accordingly to your body type

Here’s some links @zen shared detailing the importance of muscle fiber recruitment

I also think acetylcholine helps with recruiting more muscle fibers as well, perhaps that can help play a role too

16 Likes

And of course, a please & thank you in advance :relaxed::

(1) Eyelash lift and tint (keratin treatment that keeps eyelashes curled for 6 weeks) and the tint uses vegan black dye for tint (the good ones will also last 6weeks)
That would really be a game changer (like @lady said) especially the lift :) it would end the constant battle some of us have when our eyelashes are too long so they attack/ enter our eyeballs lol

(2) Boob reduction- scared to try the male version bc worried it will affect my hormones / mensturation / etc .

(3) Would it be possible to create a DreamSeeds for Pateron, please? I ask as I am really wanting to put the Aphrodite and Archangel Michael fields on my phone :blue_heart:

(4) A field that can help sync the menstrual cycle to the lunar cycle :new_moon::new_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face:

(5) A field to stop sleepwalking / parasomnia. :ghost:

(6) Feel embarrassed requesting this one since you already have it: A 2.0 version for the Improve Eyesight field? But I mean for like sale on gumroad/ teespring- bc you already have it. 🥸🤓🥸
My vision is -6.00 and I’m near sighted so needless to say, I miss seeing lol.

(7) Thank you :relaxed::heartpulse:

8 Likes

For (3): the DreamSeeds fields are also on the SapienMedicine Patreon. If some of the most recent fields aren’t on there yet, it’s just because they are not yet uploaded, I think. Usually, both channels’ fields will be uploaded to that same one channel on Patreon.

6 Likes

Alright :) I was going off of a comment of his I’d once read on his Paetron where he had said the aforementioned :slight_smile:
But thank you :relaxed:!

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t know about that comment, nevermind then :sweat_smile: (Been having an issue with Patreon so I wasn’t able to see anything this past month :expressionless:)
And you’re welcome :blush:!

dreamseeds and sapien are on patreon

energetic alchemy is not there for legal reasons.

18 Likes