The Requests and Fields

the mewing field should help push the maxilla forward helping u breath better theres eveidence to show mewing doesnt work but the field still works beacuse as sapien confirmed the field also pushes the maxilla even if u dont mew

3 Likes

is there the possiblitly that there will ever be a smart siglil after reading a thread on other sigils they seem to work every well.
Or is that not how sigils work

1 Like

All sigils by captain are smart :woman_shrugging:t2:

Or their purpose when using them every single item you use to create something with sigil keeps growing even the ones without item

Those so far are:

Lucky sigil
Dragon Golem
Fae Servitor
EES
Book of cards ones
And the ones on patreon that work like politics of the body album

The grow with you
They learn you
They automate tasks (plus some other tasks you could teach them)
They align with you

Thats pretty smart.

5 Likes

I forgot to say please and thankyou. Please consider a field to fix nasal breathing (Iā€™ll update when I know more what the cause might be). Thankyou.

2 Likes

mewing and nose field

2 Likes

I am using those, and breathe of the belly. Thanks.

2 Likes

Sinus drainage audio?

4 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/frivolous-sapien-46331458

In case this is the cause

2 Likes

Attract money, wealth mandala please, mandala or sigil to become rich.

3 Likes

:white_check_mark: :point_up_2: :green_heart:
Take a look to Luck and Wealth mandala

you may be interested in others too.

Those are cool tbh

:gem: :gem: :gem: :gem: :gem: :gem: :gem:

4 Likes

Which one is for wealth? Abundance and prosperity?

2 Likes

another unoriginal idea of mine but no regret :
a field that combines the longevity series + tonic nĀ°31
uuh ? No Iā€™m not trying to request a cheap mimic of Ambrosia :eyes:

( technically we have plasma protocol which is healing + longevity
then as a fun alternative
detoxed plasmatron life ( healing ) + this request ( longevity ) )

4 Likes

Would u consider making a sigil that would allow people to move their servitors (the ones U created ( Dragon, ESS, Fae, Light and Dark) homes to another object? It could be sent to people who already bought the magical tome, and also an incentive for other people to buy the magical tome. Just a thought. It would just work with your servitors only. Or you could just have a separate charge for it.

10 Likes

The servitors have this ability, just ask them

1 Like

From my reading on the forum, the official response is, that is not so.

2 Likes

A morphic field livestream similar to the mass meditation, but focused on wealth and abundance.

8 Likes

I would be on there all day long lol

5 Likes

This looks familiar :thinking:
Im not complaining :joy:

3 Likes

Something for coughing up mucus / bronchitis.
This would be really great to have - would help with cpvid symptoms as well as general respiratory illness.

N-acetylcysteine (NAC)

NAC is a supplement that can be used to thin the mucus in the airways and reduce the frequency and severity of a cough.

After analyzing 13 studies, researchers found that people with chronic bronchitis can benefit from taking 600 milligrams (mg) of NAC daily if no airway obstruction is present. Those with an airway obstruction may need to take up to 1,200 mg daily.

7 Likes

This works towards providing a means to reduce inflammation in your lungs and also provide a deep antioxidant cleanse, The approach is to provide a measure of natural antioxidants (catalase targeted to mitochondria and induced ALA), Induced Glutathione and AMPK production and a collection of excess hydrogen through your normal respiration to accumulate it around your lung cells, each of these provide a host of benefits that will work in a very synergetic manner to provide the proper environmental conditions for a gentle healing and reduction in inflammation, and a lot of lung related conditions.

2-3 times or as needed.

So many great fieldsā€¦so little time. : )

On Patreon

8 Likes