The Requests and Fields

i recommend the book Why Cleaning has Meaning from Linda Thomas. She has a very understanding and supportive approach to help everyone in trouble. she talks to spiders, feels the room and tries to keep it simple but effective. ecologically cleaning and simple tidy up.

4 Likes

For cleaning you just need energy and focus. Ask a servitor to make you as efficient as possible in cleaning, and to get the best possible outcome, so that when you finish, everything is luxuriously shiny and stays like that.

Play probablity and luck if you want. It may sound weird, I don’t know if others will understand…but reality are probability sets. Doing the “same” thing, you can get different outcomes.

These are the keys.

2 Likes

Something very strong just for evil eye.

:pray:

26 Likes

Fascinating, I hope it gets made.

1 Like

it was part of a private project!

for now there’s no guild for health & wellbeing so i post it here

we will benefit from all the nutrients (vitamins, minerals, etc) best for each individual

it’s a smart field

5 Likes

Where is Spirulina? :thinking:

1 Like

Super Algae
Cyanobacteria (Spirulina)
:blush:

5 Likes

Ah, I thought it will be with algae.

1 Like

Reverse Kegels/relaxing/balancing pelvic floor muscles.

4 Likes

Proxima B portal

Proxima Centauri b (or Proxima b )(Proxima Centauri b - Wikipedia) sometimes referred to as Alpha Centauri Cb , is an exoplanet orbiting within the habitable zone of the red dwarf star Proxima Centauri, which is the closest star to the Sun and part of the larger triple star system Alpha Centauri.

3 Likes

Gynecomastia 3.0

Updated version based on scientific studies reported below

4 Likes

A Potion Field containing the Divine Essence of Goddess Radha Rani who is the Sacred Heart of Lord Krishna and who is the Supreme Embodiment of Supreme Unconditional Divine Love in All Existence.

Perhaps @Maoshan_Wanderer and @GoddessesAndGod can share their insights about just how special ParaShakti Radha Rani is among all Goddesses :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

An environmental field which makes people within certain radius to become conscious of their carbon footprint, excessive consumerism so that they can make better choices for the environment.

A field that works as Serrepeptase does would be great. I know there’s a blood clot field, but this does more (and doesn’t prevent blood from clotting). I take it myself but they’re making it very difficult to get in the United Kingdom. Anything helpful they want to get rid of it seems. Plus some might get stomach ache so they can’t ingest it.
Thank you kindly xx

3 Likes

a field that contunually destroys all shame based thinking patterns, conscious and unconscious, not permanent. for events and short scenarios that would benefit from a profound confidence in having no shame

you could argue we need some shame to not self sabotage but i am sure captain could resolve that

2 Likes

I 1000% second this post. Varicocele and nutcracker syndrome and the healing of pampiniform plexus veins.

2 Likes

An updated hand rejuvenation would be rad :herb::crescent_moon::call_me_hand::cloud::pray::muscle::sunny::two_hearts:
Edit: agility, skin, bone structure (like Torso Masterwork, but for the hands)
Would be usedull for all kind of things, including music, handwriting…

(For the feet as well would be nice :muscle::sunny:)

Endless Cash Supply

1 Like

If you need a no copyright music sample. He’s got some lovely tracks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: