The Smart Cord Cutter Field

I did the same thing for mbl and saint biceps and it immediately goes back to gumroad

You did try it? (I hadn’t.)

Great! That just means they’re still in the process of making the move and that they haven’t yet completed that process.

If someone was going to buy something today and it’s on enlightenedstates, that suggests to me that they’ll be able to buy it again, on enlightenedstates, once that shop is fully turned on and the move is fully completed.

2 Likes

I wasnt really planning to put it on ES

4 Likes

I guess it’s gone for good then? :confused:

Why is it not available on gumroad?

A lot of the fields were (for a variety of reasons–see Charge Back Black List, if you want to know “why”) taken off of Gumroad.

But they are still available, just not on Gumroad.

I thought you had been directed to this thread (Temporary Invoicing for Gum’s Med Fields) but if I’m mistaken and you had not yet been directed to this thread, it will tell you how you can order this field.

2 Likes

i bought the Point of no return" yasterday
and its should clean everything as writen
already feel like 50kilos gone :slight_smile:

the no return dosn’t include cord cutting inside?

You are correct. Cord cutting is done by other fields.

3 Likes

you are always come in the right time
thank you <3

2 Likes

and what about the Soul/Core Energy Restoration ? =D
also included? or doing difrent work

(i use the soul fragments dm of maitreya for 3 months
but its look like ppl here describe it as much more exited and powerfull field

Soul/Core doesn’t cut cords. The Soul series repairs the energy centers and field of the body, which can include (but is not limited to) damage that might have been caused by cords.

I’m not here to discuss non-Sapien creators in Sapien threads, so you won’t get a comparison of the two fields from me.

I’d prefer to say that Soul/Core is more “fundamental,” because it repairs the energy system and it starts those repairs at the basis of our energy systems. And a lot of our forum friends recommend Soul/Core because a lot of people have (for a variety of reasons–one reason could be problematic cords they may have) energy systems that are in need of repair.

The other day I used the analogy of cleaning a messy room to describe my approach to using these fields to a forum friend. (Was it to you? I forget. I apologize.) A better analogy would be preparing an old aquarium for new fish inhabitants:

• Step 1: Clean the old “aquarium,” meaning clear away any crud and clutter that we’ve accumulated along our physical trails.
  • Step 2: Repair the “aquarium,” meaning do any healing work that might be needed.
  • Step 3: Add the new gravel, plants and fish, meaning install the new traits and qualities.

Cord-cutting would be part of my Step 1 (and for ongoing maintenance thereafter). Soul/Core would be part of my Step 2 because you want to fix any leaks your “aquarium” might have before you start putting water into your “aquarium.”

Some people like to do Steps 1 and 2 at the same time, and I’m fine with that. But sometimes, we need a really good cleaning so that we can see what needs to be repaired.

Hope that helps.

8 Likes

my main question is : if the PONR (except cords) are include energy repair too
and can replace also the
core restoration field

to me it sounds like yes … but no one notice that thing
i dont want to buy 2 fields for the same work

What’s your primary intention?

ETA: And do you have any spiritual or energetic practices which can do the work of the some of the fields you’re considering?

i wanna pm you but i cant., why is that
im not comfortble to tell here all my story

But I didn’t ask you for all your story. I asked what’s your primary intention? What do you most want?

So, to streamline this, because we’ve veered off the topic of this thread, I get that you don’t want to payign for bazillions of fields. The fields that we’ve been discussing (PONR, Soul/Core, Cord Cutting fields) all have “no money” cost alternatives*. So, pick the need that’s “primary” to you (whether that’s the need that you don’t think you can do on your own or the need that you “must” solve ASAP or the need that you think will support all your other efforts) and buy that field.

*What I mean by “no money” cost alternatives:

• There are several free stack versions of the PONR field. Plus your therapy should be doing a similar function.
  • There are millenia worth of cord-cutting practices that have been developed long before Cap’n was born (let alone, before he started making fields).
  • Energy systems are self-repairing and that repair can be assisted both through emotional healing (through your therapy that you mentioned and through the various fields, including the free PONR stacks) and through spiritual practices (such the Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation).

So, you can purchase your 1 (of the 3 that we’ve been here) field and still have alternatives for yourself, you see?

5 Likes

how can I buy this field? I didn’t find it on the gumroad

thanks a lot

2 Likes

hello all, i sort of went through the whole threads.the concept is very attractive, but i mainly concern is the karma. even though karma is an illusion in the true nature, but if i still reognize this body as myself, the kamra still can find you and continue its effect.

my question is for people who have used this field. did you enrage your kamric for using third party to cut cord? if we exist, it will come back, but usuallly with more force and anger. traditionally we repent or chant mantra or sutra to help them crossover. but this cut cording method, i am not sure the short and long time effect. if this cutting method works, i dont now why people need to do repentance ritual to calm their karmic force or their stubborn attachments created by their mind in the past

1 Like

yes you are good, use it

What is your experience with this field? Thanks