The Solidifier

How many copies left for this one?

2 Likes

999 my friend

10 Likes

wow, This one hurt, Failed to achieve a goal but still keeping my hopes up and trust. Goal had to do with an exam score, didn’t expect a 100 but wanted high 90s. I mean I studied my ass off for this exam, rip.

11 Likes

So it don’t actually manifested?

2 Likes

No it did not

3 Likes

Well, as a first order or giving an update, I can’t quite say whether the Tuaoi crystal has had an impact on my hair. It does seem, however, that the solidifier has put me on a pathway that allowed me to acquire quite a few healing/regenerating NFTs/fields.

And, with that, My hair does seem to be improving. I’ve done a little bit of on/off testing by clearing the solidifier and it seems that the solidifier itself has had a direct impact on decreasing immediate hairfall.

—I do think it could be said with force, though, that the Solidifier does bring things/opportunities your way to accomplish the task you set for it.

But I think that this was successful mostly because it depended on the very responsive dynamics of the energy here. It’s probably a longer or more hit-and-miss process for bigger changes in the world.

17 Likes

Btw. What happens if the manifestations already manifested in real life. Does that mean the intention is gone from the black hole? Or it keep going? And it multiple the manifestations? So that you receive more and more?

4 Likes

Sounds like you have an experiment to do :eyes:

Yes gonna manifest whole McDonald with its factory :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

How much did you get?

Is there a chance your teacher could grade on a curve or maybe made a mistake when grading?

Some goals require absolutely no resistance in order to make them happen, for example

When we have zero resistance toward a goal, we automatically do what’s necessary to be done as long as you take the action. See if you can think back about any resistance you felt (nerves, doubt, overwhelm) between when you set the goal and when it didn’t happen

3 Likes

From the description you don’t need to do anything…

"The Solidifer

This art piece is meant to provide a representation of a black hole’s event horizon. To capture your goal and give it power and energy to manifest into reality.

For use as NFT owner, hold the idea or thought of what you would like to work on then place your thinger on the black hole. It will be actively worked on from that point on, if you wear it or not. To set a new goal, place your finger on it and say the word ‘clear’. The old one will be cleared and it is ready for a new one. Uses woven worlds, and a few newer ideas and concepts. It is meant to be used as a ‘manifestation’ item."

So what if I had the same goal is jagolo but didn’t know the first thing about their field and didn’t study? For physical goals I imagine the NFT guides you to take the necessary action but we don’t see it as action because it’s so natural. more metaphysical goals are the ones you don’t need to take action on. A goal of growing my hair will never happen if I keep cutting it (resistance)

4 Likes

You don’t need to do anything for The Solidifier to work, but it does not have unlimited power. Help it!

5 Likes

Yeah well I think it depends on what we ask of it. You’re example is of course right but I want someone to message me there’s probably nothing I can do (does that goal count as metaphysical?)

I wonder what good thing that set you up for…? :wink:

1 Like

great advise! Her fault and loss for messing up. No offense!!!
The solidifier is solid :sunglasses::crazy_face:

@anon36260187 upon doing a quick reading of what happened in this situation, it seems you have an immense fear of getting a low score which manifested you getting a low score.

If you did not have the fear and you were free of resistance its likely your goal to manifest a good grade would have happened. It may have resulted in you guessing the right answers or remembering things differently during the test or any number of things could have happened.

Your first step to getting a better grade is to let go of your fear of getting a bad grade. Just as @Violet’s post shows, you can manifest the right situation but if you’re internally blocked its not going to do you much good.

Try and view this test as one event in your life, let it go and focus more positively on getting a good grade while actively lessening your fear with a field or any method you possess. Even if you fail the next one you’re working through this important issue and once its gone, its likely going to be gone for good. Then from here on out you won’t encounter it in your future.

Take note of the concept of mental revision as advocated by Neville Goddard. I’ve had it happen in my life that I got 1 grade and then while manifesting abundance and luck in my life, a teacher accidentally hits the wrong number when typing it in to the computer. A 79 goes to an 89 or something similar. They may cut you some slack for participating in class more, or for asking questions, etc.

So while the chances of these happening are quite low, they do happen, and you’d be surprised what can occur when you’re manifesting something and you’re aligned with it 100% internally and have such a huge energy source giving it strength.

14 Likes

I did not see you messing up as being negative at all @Violet , I just felt it was human and used you for that example as it was most recent. I’ve done the same thing countless times and can remember a few different instances where this occurred within the last week :smiley:

I’m still working to grow just like everyone else and have to take responsibility for my personal flaws when they come up too.

5 Likes