The Ultimate Integration Tool - Psychic University

Can Remove Unconscious Clutter be replaced by Limits Dissolver?

1 Like

I have no experience with PU’s Limit Dissolver, so I can’t answer that for you.

1 Like

Does this mean its possible to reverse affects?

I bought it for Black Friday, I was planning to use it this week for some courses, but due to the flu I will postpone it next week as it is very powerful.
I think it’s possible to reverse the effects, but as reported by marauder, be careful and use with caution.

1 Like

Hello Maoshan Wanderer,

I have a quick question about this field. I am healing from field overload. It seems the reason why my nervous system got overwhelmed is because of the limits of my subconscious.
I tried SLR and a full listen gave me some detoxifying symptoms that were too heavy (nausea, dizziness). I am looking to try a lighter alternative next. Is this field my best option (expands your energy, removes subconscious limits etc.) or would Ego dissolution or Ponr be better? Again, I am looking for the field of this kind that easiest to handle for my nervous system. Which one is the most gentle? It would mean a lot to know your opinion.

3 Likes

Am not may of cause lol, but this might help

Do it after your break on fields as it can be heavy on the enrgy system i read, it expands the energy system to take more. look on the around for the enrgy expansion card and how to use it and its brother card.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your response. I am pretty sure my overload was not caused by a lack of energy (ki, prana etc.) as I teach qigong and had plenty of energy when my overload happened. If anything I think overusing some of the negentropic jing and chi may have contributed to the overload.
I must say I did not rule out an overstimulated aura/energy body and will use hakuin’s egg for that purpose in the future.
I hear great things of the energy expansion card (especially because it has a positive effect on the nervous system) and plan on trying it as I resume fields also. Which one is its brother card though?

3 Likes

I will reword my comment better I was in a rush because am a bit busy

But for now I will say the brother card is attument u have to active it first before the energy card if u want it to work

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Soo u use this field the TOOL by PU?

2 Likes

No I do not. I am just looking for a field that will help me remove my subconscious limits in a not too aggressive way. I tried a loop of SLR a couple weeks ago and it felt like a bad trip on drugs, maybe because I was not fully healed.
I am now focused on my healing (nerve fields once in a while, mostly rest, grounding meditation). My question to @Maoshan_Wanderer was which is the lightest (gentlest, least heavy on the nervous system) field for removing subconscious limits.
So far I have found this one, Ego dissolution and ponr, however I am unsure which would be most indicated for someone sensitive to fields that is coming back from overload.

2 Likes

This should work “lightly” in my opinion since it’s done through your Higher Self. Might as well combine it with Ego Dissolution / Inner self support.

8 Likes

Try the mind setting fields first

4 Likes

Agree with Marauder, PU’s Limits Dissolver is comprehensive, and does not feel overwhelming at all…

PU himself states that his fields adjusts themselves to the listener as to not overwhelm…

16 Likes

Thank you guys so very much. That is very helpful @marauder and I am so grateful. This overload is beyond annoying.
@Maoshan_Wanderer I have been reading your contributions for a long time. Thank you for posting so much information and for taking the time to respond as well.

9 Likes

Thank you my friend, and welcome to the forum!

10 Likes

I had a heavy overload and had a bad time using the 288$ audio, after implementing power programming audio, can someone help me, maybe the ultimate integration tool is not made for me. since I used the audio it gave me energy surges and it is too ugly to play with my health

2 Likes

How many times do you listened to?

1 Like

I listened many times at the beginning, however there I got overload, I was cured and two days later I used it again, before listening to another audio only once and it gave me overload but with more panic attacks, maybe the integration is not for me?
how do i solve this? should i stop using it?
thank you

1 Like

Start with this:

4 Likes