The Womanly Woman

My understanding is that it would provide only temporary lowering of testosterone but upon stopping play the levels would again increase.
This may not be part of the solution you are seeking

3 Likes

I have hyperandrogenism, I’ve been listening to Testosterone and DHT reducing field for about a year but last time I got a hormonal test done they said I had low DHT levels and I believe that’s causing my hair loss so I don’t think I can use Testosterone reducing field anymore.

If I only listen to Womanly Woman, The endocriner, Female Reproductive Regeneration will I be fine or will my androgens offset because of WW? I’ve been using this field for some weeks and it’s working wonders but I still have high androgen symptoms, hair loss, pimples, hirsutism… I would be saddened if I couln’t use it, it really is a wonderful field.

2 Likes

@Chiyodream
I can’t think of any direct effect that Womanly Woman would have on DHT. That’s not to say it can’t have minor effects on your DHT levels, but if you are sure that your DHT is low you can boost your estrogen a lot and your DHT a little to maintain balance.

Make sure to keep checking your hormone levels since you already are.

3 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation :purple_heart: :blush:

1 Like

I haven’t been on the forum for a while, but have begun using fields again and gave myself this one as a Christmas present. The thread is comprehensive in it’s testimonials. I just want to ask a questions really.
I started using the field on 26th December. I bought it because I have been having the most awful hormonal symptoms of peri-menopause. Nothing physical, but the mood swings are fucked up. Some days during my cycle, around my period, I’m in despair and feeling almost suicidal. I only got to use it for around 4 days before my period hit (and was already feeling messed up when I bought it).
So, @Dr_Manhattan is this field something that, with consistent use daily (3 in the evening and 3 in the evening, out with bleeding, eg I’m not using it today, I’m still bleeding) can help me with these near psychotic hormone symptoms over time? Like, this isn’t an immediate field, it’s cumulative? I’m totally up for being patient, I just need some clarification I guess (actually, it’s hope I need today, a little would go a long way with how I’m feeling, if you got any to give)
I am really not into pharmaceuticals, not even bioidentical ones, I’d really rather avoid that road. I’m thinking that I didn’t have it for long enough to even touch the sides on this cycle. I’ve also just started using PONR as a hedge better.
Thanks for reading. Loves to all.

5 Likes

Hi @electrorainbow!

Nice 2 see you again yellow tara

4 Likes

How did I know you’d be the first to welcome me back Rosie? :heart::heart::heart::wink::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Congrats on getting this wonderful field.

I used to feel pretty much suicidal in the couple of days before each cycle. I can honestly and genuinely say, since starting this field around May 2023, it has improved it drastically. So much so I’m often surprised when it’s my time of month as I don’t get any noticeable ‘symptoms’ (no bloating, no spots, no emotional changes).

I am sure you’ll start experiencing this benefit soon too.

5 Likes

@electrorainbow
This field, more like it’s effects, the hormonal enhancements can potentially cure your mood swings completely, but under one very specific condition: that your mood swings be caused by these hormones in the first place.

Mood swings are common in many different situations where an imbalance exist, different root causes, similar symptoms. If you are not 100% sure it’s an hormonal issue, I’d advise you to cross different root causes from the list.

Root cause aside, it will likely help with the symptom through an overall wellbeing improvement

11 Likes

My pleasure, sweetie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks lovely, your response is so appreciated. I definitely haven’t caught this cycle in time, 4days on and then stopping for my period will have had little effect I’m sure.

Your response brings me hope that it will help me.
:heart:

1 Like

It’s hormonal. Same thing, same time, every month. And it’s expanding. Ovulation is no more pleasant than my premenstrual and period. Thanks for the response.
One thing I will say is that in the short time I managed to listen to this audio it’s removed a persistent pain I was having in my left ovary area that was nagging but not intolerable.

5 Likes

What is that field, is it buyable?

2 Likes
4 Likes

I was too slow haha
Thanks @Powren

4 Likes

Thank you for your reply :relieved:

Are there any testimonials yet?

And is this a pure mindset field or also physical?

Should 50+ women who already had menopause use it? Would it balance hormonal levels in them and reduce menopausal issues like hot flashes? Also would it restart periods after menopause (what if they don’t want to have periods again)?

Sorry for all the questions. But really need your opinion about this.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @arpita

Well, you see at a small usage, technically it can work as an hormone replacement therapy and help with some issues like hot flashes and dry lady parts.

But it won’t stop there, it will cause an even more direct reproductive push hence…

If you’re looking for “just” health, without the fertility and extra femininity, it might be better to go with something else like an anti-ageing field or specific solutions to specific problems.

I’m here to assist :grinning:

5 Likes

Hi @arpita!

Nice 2 see you again chalice

2 Likes

Thank you so much for clarifying :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes