This is where I struggle

I’m nearly 30 days in of SR and this is where I truly struggle. Well, firstly, I don’t even know why my body/mind has forced this development into play. At some point during this energetic upheaval, having a release went from a general feel-good exercise to making me feel like I was losing my head. It really was quite a bizarre transformation. And every ensuing time, it has left me feeling like an addict who had relapsed, which takes the fun out of sexual pleasure.

So I’d jump on the proverbial wagon. The first week was always difficult, but after a certain time, my creativity and productivity would rise. Then as we reach towards the end of a month, I feel a general sense of uneasiness and anger. It’s like I’ve been forced to play a game I don’t wish to, with neither end of the spectrum feeling pleasant.

I don’t wish to go through the same game of starting over again, but I really don’t like feeling this angry. I don’t have urges to release, but I do however have a desire to feel some sense of normalcy. This energetic process has been anything but. I don’t really know which way to go, nor do I know the correct path to walk.

I just want to feel at ease mentally and feel safe towards those I encounter during the day. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2 Likes
1 Like

I meditate daily. I do deep breathing exercises. Maintain a healthy diet, no booze or drugs. Daily yoga and physical exertion. Basically, I don’t see what has led to this road. And not understanding the path I’m being asked to walk really makes it difficult to know which direction to go in. I feel like I’ve been in this exact spot on multiple occasions, and it’s very unpleasant. I don’t even have the desire to have sex or masterbate. I simply would prefer a rational mind that doesn’t feel forced into a spot it doesn’t understand.

1 Like

I have big things I want to accomplish, and each day I take steps towards those goals. But this remains a barrier - a road block, per se - that is and has been an impediment to achieving these things.

1 Like

this hits home man

do you use emotional mastering protocol? i think it could help, im planning on using it too since I also plan on doing the exact practices that you do

2 Likes

What is the emotional mastering protocol?

Just feel it and accept it. That’s is power of a real man. A man need anger when neccesary. But you have to learn to control it. Don’t deny it. Life is like that bro, tons of emotions, love, hate, angry, sad, joy… The more you can control your emotions, the more awareness you become, the more power you can hold.

4 Likes

no offense but thats shitty advice, nobody needs distorted love…

yes accept it but don’t settle.

1 Like

its a field on gumroad

1 Like

You can give a try to this and see how your mind and body reacts. I don’t know about your past so I can’t say if you need it or not but when you try to give up any pleasure related activities your body might act up based on patterns which it isn’t used to.

Mindfulness is a key for having a peaceful mind

This can clean out any type of stuck emotions in emotional centers of the body which can hugely affect how you feel and behave.

Use this for an entire energetic cleanup of your all aspects. Basically you are energy and your mind,body soul or whatever is an extension of it. So when you clean your energy you become entirely new as if you’re reborn. This field kinda works based on this concept

This can help you with finding pleasure in other activities by resting your dopamine receptors which are altered by certain activities and can also help with lots of emotional issues.

And finally a being that is full or high on Ojas can live an effortless life

If you’re up for paid fields try Point of no return. It will help you with whatever mental and emotional issues you have along with the other fields in mentioned.

You can test these and see which works best for you or can use all of them. But you should be consistent. But I can assure you that these fields are more than enough to bring the results you’re looking for and can help with lots of other things apart from that especially ojas one.

3 Likes

sir, thats not anywhere near what the description says lol

1 Like

You think his fields only does what’s mentioned in description? LoL he’s not some other creator who would brag the hell out of his product to increase sale and views but instead he wants us to experience it for ourselves cuz highlighting something can filter one’s perspective and he would expect only those results other than exploring new possibilities which hiders the full potential of the field. It’s something almost all of us knows here. If someone doesn’t it’s his responsibility to figure things out for himself for his own experience and realization. And what is from my personal experience which is subjective. Just cuz “it’s not is description” doesn’t means it can’t be someone’s experience. it’s also hinted in the description that what it can do anyways. Those who can observe well and read between his lines perfectly just knows what he is trying to say. But if you think his advanced fields are only limited to the description then good luck with that lol. The description isn’t even 20 percent of what the fields does probably and this also applies for most of the paid fields.

And that’s something he does intentionally (vauge descriptions) unless it’s a physical field where full medical explanation is required.

4 Likes

you coulda just said that lol and you said it yourself, it’s your subjective experience but not what the description says

:-1:t4: never said this

Thank you very much, Azin. Great insight. I’ll give these a shot.

2 Likes

Both of you simply had the intention of helping. I appreciate yall. Have a great weekend.

2 Likes

Do you use energetic alchemy’s transmutation audio? It’s important to make sure your sexual energy is cleaned and circulated so it doesn’t become stagnant. I’m sure @Maoshan_Wanderer could explain it much better than me but daily transmutation is important

2 Likes

I do. I play the Ancient Arts album on a daily basis.

1 Like

You’re welcome

1 Like

So wait, is it advised that I be practicing edging? And if so, how often is this practice to be done?