Up-to-date Optimal Anti-aging Stack

The most OP field is missing:

It repairs, upgrades and allows the physical body to handle more energy which makes it indispensable.

6 Likes

I use this stack alternate night with PU’s stack which includes all:

• Elixirs
  • Planetary Healing
  • Buffs
  • Astrological fields
4 Likes

I have been meaning to talk to @Dr_Manhattan to get recommendations on 1 or 2 brain audios that can be added to the stack - I was initially considering Plasma Brain of Youth. But, perhaps, The Advantageous Brain Plan is a better one!!

2 Likes

The Saviour of the world

1 Like

Let us not get carried away by adding every field… Then there is no end to stacks.

4 Likes

Missed one field… @Captain_Nemo gave a solid tip on the Max Heal Potion thread:

I was chatting with Chervin, who runs a supplement company called Cymbiotika and has a lot of experience with acupuncture, Ayurveda, and Medicinal Shamanism - he was pointing out the wreckage some parasites cause obviously to the body, but also to the mind and the spirit. His experience suggests that these parasites have worse effects on the spirit and mind which eventually boil down to disease and decay.

9 Likes

Was just about to mention Inner Smile Health…

For some reason that one doesn’t seem to be popular but i think it’s worth to mention it.

Dream priced it for a good reason so high.

5 Likes

Kudos @Lunamoon22

Body Primer, Healer Primer, and Crystallization fields added to the stack are seriously game changers! I’ve been sleeping on them all these days…

6 Likes

Is it better to listen to collagen or skin Regeneration/skin fields first?
Or it doesn’t matter which order?
Or maybe it does. Why?

Thank You.

Also, between these 3,what is the best order (again, if it matters):
Collagen
Skin Regeneration
Anti Aging
?

I’m just trying to maximize my youthifying, if there is any tip here.

I guess if as a kid, I had a lot of ailments, I do NOT want to use this field? I have more now but I also had a lot as a kid. Like allergies, sleep apnea, etc. Also, since I’ve had a lot of orthodontia, would this reverse those changes?