Urinary Incontinence on Gumroad

1. Androgen receptor
  2. Urinary Incontenece
  3. Core restoration (soul)
  4. Enjoy.

The first thing that men need to understand is that we can actually split the orgasm from the ejaculation part.

meaning there is an involuntary muscle there that we can make voluntary. Meaning we can actually control this muscle much more. And til now since we were very, very young we’ve never actually been able to control it because that’s the natural way things work.

We have learned with time to split it. Now, first thing you need to understand, an orgasm is not the ejaculation. They are two different things. You can reach an orgasm without ejaculating at all.

The first tool is the easiest one to implement and that’s called the million dollar pressing point. It is just underneath the testicles.

Now when the sperm comes out or when the semen comes out, it goes from the testicles, in a loop through this point and out. When you press this point you’re actually stopping the semen from coming out. You’re putting pressure on it. It’s really easy to find.

You just put your two fingers two centimeters, three centimeters under your testicles and when you reach an orgasm just two seconds before that start pressing it strongly in the beginning. You might not get it right and that’s all okay. Just press it and see how it feels.
Now, when you’re reaching there by yourself or with your partner, you’re getting to that point, press it and don’t let go for at least 15, 20 seconds. Don’t let go.

You will see your orgasm is becoming longer,
you will see that you’re retaining your sexual energy
meaning that you can have sex once again
after five, 10 minutes, it doesn’t really matter.

References
  1. Where is the Million-Dollar point?
    The Million-Dollar point is one of the points in TCM, called the ‘Hui Yin’. It is between the anus and the external genitalia of the body. It is called the perineum in English.

2. How do we exercise the ‘Hui Yin’?
    Lift up the ‘Hui Yin’ gently. Then connect to Dan Tian, (The Dan Tian is the very core of the Qi. It is under the navel, inside of stomach (abdomen). One of the most important theories of Qi Gong is to imagine it and then bring the mind into the body and picture it. Imagine and picture the ‘Hui Yin’. And then lift it up gently to connect it to the Dan Tian (the core of the Qi, life energy). Try to practice it every day. Start by practicing it a few times on a daily basis and then this will become a habit of yours.

3. Why do so?
    The ‘Hui Yin’ is the strongest and biggest point of the Yin energy. (Please click https://www.traditionalqi.com/about-traditional-qi/tcm-sydney/ to find out about Yin and Yang). Lifting the ‘Hui Yin’ up gently is greatly favourable to strengthen, store and exercise the Qi (life energy).
    When we are lifting the ‘Hui Yin’ up, the anus, the external genitalia and the prostate glands are lifted up simultaneously, which helps relax and contract the muscles of these parts of the body alternately.(Please reference the articles ‘the Two Directions Wisdom part 1 &2’ at the link The Two Directions Wisdom (Part 1) - Traditional Qi and The Two Directions Wisdom (Part2) - Traditional Qi). The energy and circulation of these parts of the body become weak gradually as we grow old and even our physiological activities such as defecate, passing wind, urination, having sex, giving birth and having periods also consume the energy and circulation of these parts of the body. Therefore, by lifting the ‘Hui Yin’ up gently, both of the anus and the external genitalia can be helped to relax and tighten the muscles of these parts of the body, at the same time, can get exercised.
    For women, lifting the ‘Hui Yin’ up gently and connecting it to the Dan Tian can help to nourish the blood and tonify vital energy to the vagina and uterus.
    For men, lifting the ‘Hui Yin’ up gently can help get the prostate glands exercised.
    Lifting the ‘Hui Yin’ up gently, at the same time, helps to strengthen the deep muscles of the bottom and the preaxial thigh.
    Lifting the ‘Hui Yin’ up gently and then connecting it to the Dan Tian can also help keep the good body figure and maintain better posture. This is one of the important Qi Gong movements.

4. What are the Benefits?
    Help nourish vitality, improve life span and anti-aging.
    Help keep body up right and posture.
    Help prevent and treat urinary and fecal incontinence.
    Help prevent and treat vaginal diseases and make vagina tight.
    Help prevent and treat hysteroptosis.
    Help prevent and treat prostatosis.
    Help prevent and treat the diseases of the colon and anus.
    Help improve sexual life.
    Help strengthen the deep muscles of the bottom and the preaxial thigh.

The Million-Dollar Point

Perineum - Wikipedia

The second thing is to start understanding that the muscle you need to learn how to control is that muscle that when you go to the toilet and you pee, if you stop in the middle when it’s on maximum current
you can say. Stop, hold it inside, and then let go and continue. And then stop and then let go.

It is that muscle that you can not control during an orgasm that creates the ejaculation process. When you learn how to control that muscle by practicing two to three times or even every time you pee stop it in the middle, hold it inside and then continue and then stop it and then continue. You will see that you’re getting more and more control.

Now, during intercourse, when you’re making love, go up towards 80% orgasm. When you feel that you’re getting there, stop, use that muscle, and then I want you to imagine that you are breathing the energy and moving it from the lowest chakra where all that sexual energy exists towards up through all the chakras and go up to the head.

13 Likes

I forgot to review this one, apologies.

Pretty simple, I had a baby and then I peed every time I sneezed.

After this field I don’t anymore and I’ve experienced a new level of gratitude. pretty fast too after just a week of daily listening for me. I still listen a few times a week for maintenance.

9 Likes

Thank you, Zen Warrior. Interesting stuff.

1 Like

This is a very powerful audio, I’ve been listening to it 3 times in a row for 2 days. The area around my perineum burns, I feel great warmth

2 Likes

Urinary incontinence deleted
Why??

The medical fields are being removed. You can read about that decision in the Charge Back Black List thread.

3 Likes

Is this good for fully emptying all urine, instead of waiting for a while for it to come out😅 IT makes urinating easier ?

1 Like

Is this for reverse kegel too? I went to doctor and i did test lab my blood sugar is normal (96) and hcb1a is 4’1 .

Maybe this field can help with semen retention!! And energy transmutation

2 Likes

I was looking on Gumroad to this field, although I don’t own the field but here are the automated kegel/pelvic floor exercises benefits (Source ChatGPT)

Pelvic floor exercises, also known as Kegel exercises, are a type of exercise that can help to strengthen the muscles in the pelvic area. Here are some of the potential benefits of regularly performing pelvic floor exercises:

1. Improved bladder control: Pelvic floor exercises can help to improve bladder control and reduce the risk of urinary incontinence.
  2. Improved bowel control: Strong pelvic floor muscles can also help to improve bowel control and reduce the risk of fecal incontinence.
  3. Improved sexual function: Pelvic floor exercises can help to increase blood flow to the pelvic area and improve sexual function, including orgasm intensity and erectile function.
  4. Reduced risk of pelvic organ prolapse: Pelvic organ prolapse is a condition where the pelvic organs (such as the uterus or bladder) may bulge into the vaginal canal. Strengthening the pelvic floor muscles can help to reduce the risk of pelvic organ prolapse.
  5. Faster postpartum recovery: Pelvic floor exercises can help to speed up postpartum recovery by strengthening the pelvic floor muscles that may have been weakened during pregnancy and childbirth (woman). The same applies for men when they had a prostate operation.
  6. Improved core strength and stability: The pelvic floor muscles are an important part of the core musculature, and strengthening them can help to improve overall core strength and stability.
  7. Reduced back pain: Strong pelvic floor muscles can help to support the lower back and reduce the risk of back pain.

Overall, pelvic floor exercises are a simple, non-invasive way to improve pelvic health and may have a range of potential benefits. However, it’s important to note that pelvic floor exercises may not be appropriate for everyone. Here are some examples of situations where pelvic floor exercises may not be appropriate:

1. Active infection: If you have an active urinary tract or vaginal infection, you may need to avoid pelvic floor exercises until the infection has cleared up.
  2. Uncontrolled hypertension: Pelvic floor exercises can cause a temporary increase in blood pressure, so if you have uncontrolled hypertension, you may need to avoid or modify pelvic floor exercises.
  3. Prolapse: If you have a pelvic organ prolapse, you may need to modify your pelvic floor exercises to avoid further damage or discomfort.
  4. Recent pelvic surgery: If you have recently had pelvic surgery, you may need to avoid pelvic floor exercises until your healthcare provider gives you the go-ahead.
  5. Severe pelvic pain: If you experience severe pelvic pain with pelvic floor exercises, you may need to modify the exercises or stop them altogether.
  6. Difficulty with coordination: Some people may have difficulty with coordinating their pelvic floor muscles, which can make pelvic floor exercises ineffective or uncomfortable.

Source ChatGPT

3 Likes

Damn i feel this directly in my hips :astonished:. They are burning and pulsating. Owners of this field, how many times do you play this? I can imagine that this can be run only a few times a week??

I listen 1-2 times a day/ 6 days a week.

U listen what is right for YOU.

4 Likes

@SilverZuzu Thanks!

1 Like

Is this still available I’ve been trying to buy off gumroad for 2 weeks but it won’t let me it says card error and I used 3 diff cards

You have to check with Gumroad itself I’d imagine

I think it’s another issue I tried on 2 diff accounts and even my brothers card.

I feel like this will also increase libido… mines gone up x10, dont know what field has done it tho.

1 Like

I have been listening to this field and stem cells for bladder on youtube for several months now but i do not see improvement in frequent urination.

Are you sure the issue is just limited to your bladder? You could have an infection, blood sugar issues etc…

no infection and blood sugar issues , got them tested