Urinary Incontinence on Gumroad

oh ok, thank you for suggesting. its not this way. seeing this after a wrong surgery performed on my bladder

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome good luck to you :green_heart:

1 Like

I really want to buy this but 35 dollars in my country is already my pay for 4 days of work :sob:

There is a 19% discount going on right now.

Random Sale 19/5/23

1 Like

has anyone tried this ?

I think Prostate audios will help you out

1 Like

How many times should you listen to this?

I saw improvement within a week I want to say.

Androgen receptors speed things up greatly as itā€™s a muscle.

UC I would randomly loop for an hour at a time otherwise the usual 2-3 is enough.

1 Like

The one hour Urinary Incontinence loop, for super fast results?

I mean it worked for me canā€™t say for others.

1 Like

I just bought this from the recent sale and it really works well even if I just listen to it once a day as part of my daily playlist. My urination and private part is more active than before and this is only day 2.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo for the generous discount! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I have had Stress incontinence, where you pee a little when you sneeze, cough, jump or do other physical activities, for the past 5 years or so that started in my late twenties.

The hard part of trying to do Kegels on my own was that I wasnā€™t sure if I was doing them correctly. When listening to the audio, I could feel that it was activating and isolating the muscle better than what I could ever do on my own.

This field worked for me in less then 2 weeks! I played it once in the morning and once at night. (I also have the Kinetic Quasi Crystal as a booster if that matters.) I noticed about a week into listening that it had mostly stopped and now I can say that itā€™s 100% stopped! I sneezed this morning and there wasā€¦ nothing!!! :grin:
(Also these results were before SLR 3.0 came out and before I bought The Malleable Ego)

Update 2 months later: I found that if I didnā€™t listen to it everyday, I would have a little bit of incontinence when I sneezed, so Iā€™ve been listening to it twice a day and it has been working to stop it completely. Iā€™m not sure when I can only listen once a week or so, or when it will be permanent.

10 Likes

How many times should we listen? I donā€™t see a description.

I donā€™t have an incontinence issue but rather a pelvic floor that is too tight. Should this help with relaxing the pelvic floor while also dealing with weakness? (Iā€™m female)

The member you are asking hasnt been active in the forum for a good while.

I dont think this audio could help because this makes the pelvic floor stronger yes, but by tightening it.

Since you have both issues, my recommendation would def to use this one

Myofascial Release and Anointing

Along with

The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture)

For a while and as you see improvement then start incorporating kegals but just literally just a few each day ONLY if you feel and a PT has told you the PF is not tighy anymore, otherwise dont do them and ask for instructions from DR and or PT.