What's the best type of yoga for energy body benefits?

I want to get into doing Yoga to boost my results with fields, improve health, and to create a more robust energy body. Ideally it would be something I could learn and practice online.

There are so many different types of yoga and being a complete novice I can’t tell which I should start with. Does anyone have a good resource to start with? Maybe a youtube channel, or a beginner course?

4 Likes

the best time is brahma muhurta

you can research about this on the net or other channels

the second best 30 minutes before sunrise and 30 minutes before sunset

an empty stomach condition is most important when doing yogic practices

drinking water before practice is ok

committed yogis drink their water at 36°

the same temperature as the human body

om namah shivaya. aruachala shiva.

7 Likes

Same post! I made some quick editorials to make it flow better, but same question.

Regardless, that’s interesting information, haha.

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen it’s best to go to a local centre and learn in person to prevent anything going wrong.

Also balance as well you don’t need to live the strict yogic lifestyle instead supplement parts of it into your daily routine. For example Brahma Muhurta might cause you to have much more tiredness if it doesn’t fit around your normal daily routines and then could lead to you giving up within 2 weeks. Slowly introduce it into your life so it becomes natural instead of saying right imma do 2 hours of yoga then 2 hours meditation daily from tomorrow it’s an unrealistic goal.

The guided pranayamas are very beneficial provided on Sapien Medicine. I recommend doing the advanced 15 minutes one every morning and see how much your life improves and go from that point

2 Likes

Kundalini Yoga is exceptionally powerful and a great practice to commit to when strengthening the energy body…

For total body benefits the best is Surya namaskar
It is increases stability, vitality & also works on internal organs

2 Likes

Try this :

Also why don’t you just try the 5 Tibetan Rites first, for a week or so and see/feel if you enjoy them. We even have a field for it too:

1 Like

Hatha Yoga and Pranayama

They unclog your energetic channels (nadis) and purify and grow your chakras (energy centers) and micro chakras (acupuncture points / marmas).
This allows your energetic body to absorb and circulate more energy and make your aura stronger and wider for your protection.

2 Likes

First and only thing I could think of is

Panchanga if u wanna try fields based yoga.
Or you can try Astanga Yoga from any tradition based masters.
Im not a big fan of modified versions like hanging yoga, rope yoga , water yoga and what not …lol

2 Likes