Which fields to listen to for Migraine headache?

Glad you are feeling better, @Starlight.

For longer term healing of migraines for you and those reading this thread, I would highly recommend trying:

This would be an excellent field for repair of many nervous system or systemic issues in the body as well.

The blood brain barrier endothelial junction integrity is often dysregulated by the activity which contributes to migraines.

This, in turn, contributes to the activity which contributes to migraines.

Restoring the blood brain barrier’s integrity and stability often helps heal the issues which contribute to migraines in the longer term.

It is also worth mentioning that a shorter stack is typically better when one is working to heal nervous system or physical issues.

I would emphasise the following fields for longer term healing:

Blood Brain Barrier Repair will also most likely help with your issues with this and fields such as Conceptual Realisations over time, based on your previous posts.

14 Likes

I forgot about GABA, the principal role of which is to reduce neuronal excitability. As I mentioned in previous post, valproate was effective for me (for almost 2yrs until tolerance decreased efficacy) and one of the main mechanisms of valproate is to increase GABA levels in the brain… I subsequently tried gabapentin but the side effects were pretty brutal (and the withdrawal even worse) so I ended up getting off of the pharma treadmill after that…

Anyway, I just opened a few copies of SES’s ‘Audio GABA’ image (purchased previous to the release of Sapien’s field) and it is having a calming effect on my migraine which began last night during thunderstorms.

2 Likes

Super appreciate the reply, @uial !
I’m going to give BBB Repair a try along with the rest of the stack you recommended. This is great! Thank you. :pray:

I was getting headaches last year when I started listening to the heavier fields so kinda stopped them. Now, it looks like I’m starting to get them again. Dream had mentioned in one of these threads to take Omega 3s to help the brain also. I need start taking them also.

4 Likes

Hey Starlight,

The Brain Regeneration field has omega-3s programmed into it already. Could save you a few bucks for when you’re ready to buy your next field :wink:

5 Likes

@Kyle_Reese Completely forgot about the Brain Regeneration field! You are right. Thanks for the reminder. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like the fa jin gong for winding down, relaxes me and takes away headache and makes me more present…

2 Likes