Who's expecting something on 12-21-2020?

That is entirely relative to what your goals are.

2 Likes

:100: yes I would do Conjunction of Spheres

In fact, would start playing these from today for an extra kick

Nullify Negative Planetary and Astrological Effects
Amplify Positive Planetary and Astrological Effects

8 Likes

Here’s a good video from one of my favorite YouTubers explaining what we can expect after the 21st

1 Like

I think nothing really special will happen, pretty much like @Maoshan_Wanderer said.

However, people seem to ignore that Aquarius also β€œrules” trends that have been so impactful in the last decade - things like virtual reality, online, everything in the cloud, less connection with nature…
People living their life even more online (on the short run), then having microchips in their brain and/or becoming half cyborgs (on the much longer run) are also perfectly viable materialization of an Aquarius age.

But telepathy and other D4 psychic abilities are also Aquarian. In the end whatever may or may not happen, I’ll just keep working towards this. :)

Less importantly, this guy’s rhetoric is really off about young people and politics, from a historical / sociological perspective.
Interesting video though.

5 Likes

10 more days til our superpowers arrive

4 Likes

:point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

11 Likes

Or the :alien: overlords :scream::grin:

5 Likes
1 Like

Yes something on that lines, but I’d say since some weeks ago

I’m also using fields and doing a lot of β€œinternal work” though, so… who knows :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Atreides, I’m not as far along as you, but I’ve been feeling different. From what I’ve read, the start of these energies was 12/12/2020, and they will continue to build until the 21st.

Based on what you’ve discussed in other threads, I think that your work with Sapien’s new fields (flower of life, torsion, plasma, etc) has really increased your sensitivity to things.

1 Like

Definitely felt a shifting today guys. From yesterday to this day the energy got lighter for me. Saturn entered Aquarius today, and the energy was expanded because of the moon crossing the same place at very near time. I felt a good shifting and could recall the Aquarius energy around.

3 Likes
1 Like

Ayyy my boy Ryan Cropper. Love this dude.

Can I get a helloooo

2 Likes

You don’t know me and you don’t have too, But, most of my family are veterans who lost their lives, and I have family who are police officers as well ALL of them genuinely care about humanity, and I will do my best to make sure they are protected …or I will try die trying. Touche

6 Likes

Oh
I don’t know who can even anything expect something would happen on that day except drama seekers lol
No offence but that’s rediculouse
It’s just day like everyday
Get real
Don’t create something from nothing
It’s will be just one beautiful day
Maybe it will even finally beautifully snow it

6 Likes

Yes, you are right.

Everyone has people who love them, and we are all human.

I have also known cops with whom I was personally friendly.

Find me a cop who has never and will never enforce a law against victimless crimes, and I will agree they are a good cop.

Barring that, they are Auschwitz guards.

Good … The very center of your heart is where life begins. The most beautiful place on earth…Rumi

Time for learning