Alien Intercession

We would if these ancient wizards would stop playing games.

This isnt some rpg quest where we need clues to solve it, give us answers alreadyyy! ;D

4 Likes

Bahahah!

Mr GT and I used to joke about these fields enhancing our real life RPG stats,
(super-saiyans weren’t a “thing” back then).

So I need a Dragon’s eye, a mushroom from the Iron Mountains forest, and a scroll from the Old Library at Palanthius for my spellbook before I can answer your question young adventurer. Fare thee well on your journey!

Answer forthcoming
gotta ponder how I’m going to word it.

14 Likes

I shall bring thee the aforementioned items for i am on the quest of gathering all that i can in experience.

6 Likes

:dragon: :mushroom::scroll: 
 :wink:

13 Likes

Ok, yes, you brought me back everything I asked for but did you learn the importance of teamwork, perseverance, and commitment and believing in one’s self as that was the TRUE purpose of your quests??

(see, how I’m trying to avoid this question)

Ok let’s start with the whole “story” being misinformation upon misinformation upon lies upon truth upon lies. lol

As since that misinformation and lies and truth just so happens to constitute every major religion and the “creation” of humanity, it’s bound to piss off nearly everyone in some way and I’m not terribly interested in dealing with that projection.

Enki = Lucifer
Enlil = Yahweh
Yahweh = \ = Jehovah (which is important later on)

And they are all fakers, pretending to be “God” when they were nothing more than 4th-5th density aliens.

So, in the old-timey books, Yahweh is the “good” guy and Lucifer is the “bad” guy

But every historian knows, history is written by the “winners” and not necessarily “true” in the slightest.

Bah
i’ll just post another daniel pdf about this and explain where he’s not entirely correct instead
 ha!

Problem solved!
/wipes sweat from brow/
/pauses/

“Wait a second! This is a common green dragon’s eye! I need a red dragon’s eye!” :wink:

14 Likes

So religions around Yahweh are wrong, do they have things to teach or anything? Also is lucifer the satan? Is satanism wrong too? (sorry if the questions are not good enough but I don’t know many things)

3 Likes

I would say all religions are nonsense to some or great degree depending on their origins.

Some are based on outright propaganda.

Others were based on the teachings of Enlightened beings which, of course, gets corrupted thru both non-enlightened students’ egos trying to pass on the teachings
and outright corrupt egos purposely distorting the teachings for their own gain.

Directly experience Oneness/God and you won’t need to “seek answers” to those types of questions.

13 Likes

Do the psalms or any prayers have no actual meaning? Or lets say any prayer into a religious context does not go in the “being” that we thinking it’s going?

3 Likes

Well most “prayers” are simply going to your Higher Self or just your own subconscious that then dispenses the “answer” through whatever means are appropriate or needed.

There are also “thoughtforms” or “Egregores” built up behind alot of these “diety” concepts that people individually and collectively tap into that provides “answers” too.

16 Likes

So last question and I will watch over the conversation silently because I see I know nothing literally . If I ask from being like angels through religious context to bring me health, restore it or anything does they respond through that or is the subconcious try to find the best way to restore it? The prayers does not “summon” any beings? Does the subconsious summon them? Does that beings work by themselfs and do what they want?

4 Likes

Both.
It may.
Yes.
Everybody works for somebody. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Oh and also does the symbols from the religions like a cross or the pentagram or the keys of solomon or any any symbol have any real power or they are symbols that they work through subconsious with energy? Like the reiki symbol in the course

1 Like

Both. and depends. Some have inherent “power” as they represent more complex archetypes/concepts in “higher” dimensions/densities/planes.

Others just have power because people have collectively given them power.

9 Likes

Awesome, I’ve been keen to hear your opinion on this PDF for a while. :slightly_smiling_face:

The location of Álfheimr and the northern islands of the Tuatha Dé Danann mentioned towards the end of the paper is fascinating.

Please share your further thoughts with us about where he’s not entirely correct. :pray:

I noticed this was mentioned in the PDF:

Knowing this, we find that ThĂłrr was the “protector of mankind,” as was ENKI, whom was the onethat told Noah (NjörĂ°r) to build the Ark—not the Hebrew God, Jehovah, who is ENLIL.

Edit: Oops, forgot
 :bird: :wink:

6 Likes

Our souls are 5th density aswell, right
?

Which means most souls who incarnated as slaves did it purposely, for “experience”, or they were in on it, or im overrating souls.

Which one?

3 Likes

ok
 Here’s a great hilarious clip by Louis CK (in before, he’s a “toxic male” or whatever
 This dude is a lifetime or two from Enlightenment and just needs to get over some sexual abuse issues fields before that happens)

Ok
 so watch the video first please THEN read the spoiler where I explain what’s going on (Hey! I’m using a spoiler for the correct reason for once
yay!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eImCjwsFJ-Q

[spoiler]
So in this story, we have aliens seeing Abraham is going to be an important person in the timelines.
And we have Enlil or one of his crew talking to Abraham as “God” first telling him to “sacrifice” his child. (Not very god-like as Louis CK points out)

Then at the end of the story we have Enki or one of his crew going “WTF dude?! What are you thinking?! Don’t kill your child!”

The Old Testament is full of stories like this which is why “God” seems so temperamental and wishy-washy.
Sometimes being “love and light” and most times acting like a “jealous” King who “demands” obedience and worship and sacrifice and blah blah blah

Now you can start to understand why and what’s going on.
[/spoiler]

12 Likes

Density and Dimension are 2 different things.
Why are always avoid your “5d” question. :wink:

That’s only one reason of many.
There are obviously parts of you that didn’t come down here.

Think like playing several different characters in a mmorpg, while the real “you” is safely in your room viewing the gameplay from “god” mode, completely unaffected.

The material planes is the plane where one can gain the most experience the fastest ie . balance/transcend polarities/dualities.

On other planes, it is much much much slower.

11 Likes

Nvm stupid question, I think I get it now.

1 Like

My power grew exponentially by practicing Reiki.

Life is simple but you grew up losing your ability to see anything but what you were told was there, cut off from your own energies. Reiki is great for reconnecting you in a non-religious way.

HIGHLY recommended by me. You can self-attune, or you can get attuned for free. Weekend workshops are usually a waste of time.

I am a field creator, and I still use the Tibetan Dai Ko Myo symbol to create energy, to give life, to channel energy, and to lock energy. It’s my go-to for a lot of stuff.

Wal-Mart sells energetically poisonous “organic” cheese (I’m a cheese addict, so this subject is near and dear to my heart, unfortunately). When I eat it I experience the same exact symptoms as if I bought their cheapest version. If I buy Aldi or Kroger brand organic cheese, it’s not so bad. If I buy legit organic cheese from a smaller company, it’s a whole different world. Just become some Reiki Masters charge a lot for their training or offer poor training doesn’t mean the technique isn’t super legit. It is.

2 Likes

There are actually a shit ton of free reiki attunements provided on YouTube, even for highly advanced systems:
https://m.youtube.com/results?search_query=Reiki+attunement

2 Likes