All anti-aging frequencies available. (anything relating to longevity or aesthetic part of anti-aging aspect)

Glad to hear it! It’s great that we can contribute our knowledge together on this forum and learn from each other. :smile:

@SammyG mentioned in this thread that they plan to write a blog post about extending life with the Sapien audios. I’m very keen to learn from what they have to say!

14 Likes

You can listen 2-3 times per day to each, or more if you wish.

I personally try to listen to Jing Restoration at least 3 times per day, sometimes much more.

Pranayama Training works much more effectively if you practise the breathing while listening to the audio. It will help you gather energy, and you can begin to breathe this way naturally over time.

If you haven’t listened to Automated Micro Cosmic Orbit before, perhaps start slowly with 1 listen per day of that one until your energy body becomes accustomed to the development and energy flow, as it can be quite powerful.

7 Likes

You’re welcome! Really glad to be of help. :smile: I think longevity and anti-aging is something many people can benefit from tremendously. It’s great that you’ve started this thread to discuss it.

2 Likes

Micro Cosmic Orbit is the name for an energy circulation channel following Taoist traditions. Circulating energy through the channel ongoigngly is considered a fundamental part of many longevity practices in Taoist traditions.

It’s the basis of many internal alchemy practices involving raising Jing, Chi and Shen energy, and what Dream has created with the audio makes it much safer and easier than most other ways of opening and developing the channel, as there are often issues with circulating the energy safely when one is beginning to develop it.

It has numerous benefits, including developing a strong energy system for yourself, and raising your lifelong vitality and energy levels. The audio should help you develop the ability to circulate energy and strengthen this channel naturally over time, which will benefit your lifelong health and likely life span.

There’s a basic description at the MIcro Cosmic Orbit audio:

Following Taoist traditions, this does an automated version of the micro cosmic orbit, what it will exactly do is carry the energy from your lower dan tien to your base then circulates it upwards, using the channels in the back of your body, to your crown, then back down to your dan tien using the front channels (this is explained in the simplest of ways, for easy understanding)
What this does is clarify and clean your energy system, while helping to develop your own system and energy flow.

The entire Internal Alchemy series is a shortcut that is really much faster and more effective than most other means and rather ahead of our time. :smile:

5 Likes

I’m really happy to hear that. :smile:

If you’re interested in energy development, there’s a book which sammyg recommended available for free here, and they’ve got an upcoming course planned soon.

From this article:

So what are the exciting news?

Me and Dream are currently creating a course that will teach you and automate the process of becoming energy sensitive. And through this process, there will come natural protection from negative energies that will deter the downsides of being energy sensitive. Now it wont be completely full-proof but in our future courses, we will also be teaching defense.

This course will include audios that will work your body and energy body to expand your awareness and allow you to sense energy. By the end of this course, you will also become healers. The first Sapien healers in the world and we will create a list in our website with the names of all who complete the course. Our other courses in the future will then work on expanding your abilities but this course will provide a powerful foundation. We strive to help build a better world and we believe a large group of healers can work wonders.

From this thread:

You might be interested in this thread too, as you always seem interested in learning new things!

9 Likes

That’s really inspiring…And good to hear! :grinning:

5 Likes

Have you noticed anything from it? Any benefits? :)

2 Likes

Yes, I notice many benefits from the jing energy audios to my health, vitality and more. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

can replace many fields (eg. collagen production) as mentioned by @Captain_Nemo in the past course stream.

7 Likes

Now I just got this online but certainly fits dream’s description as being hormones:

List of Hormones and their Functions in the human body

Hormone Function Endocrine Gland secreting
Thyrotropin-releasing hormone (TRH) Stimulates thyroid gland to synthesize T3 & T4 hormones Hypothalamus (HYP)
Corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH) Stimulates cortex of adrenal gland to secrete gluco and mineralo corticoids (HYP)
Growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) Stimulates formation of growth hormone, (HYP)
Growth hormone inhibitory hormone (GHIH) (somatostatin) Inhibits release of growth hormone, TSH, insulin (HYP)
Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) or leutinising hormone releasing hormone. Controls release of FSH, LH (HYP)
Dopamine or prolactin-inhibiting factor (PIF) Inhibits prolactin secretion. (HYP)
Growth hormone Stimulates growth of the body Anterior pituitary (AP)
Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) Releases T3 & T4 (AP)
Adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) Stimulates adrenal cortex to produce (AP)
Prolactin Stimulates milk formation (AP)
Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) Stimulates to form sperms in male and Ova in female. (AP)
Luteinizing hormone (LH) Formation of ova in females & production of testosterone (AP)
Antidiuretic hormone (ADH) (also called vasopressin) Limit water expulsion by kidney. It also constricts blood vessels and rise blood pressure Posterior pituitary
Thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3) Regulates body metabolism and heat Thyroid
Calcitonin Reduces blood calcium. by enhanced deposition in bone, decrease in intestinal absorption and expulsion by kidney. Thyroid
Cortisol Increases blood sugar levels and suppresses immune system Adrenal cortex
Aldosterone Adrenal cortex
Norepinephrine, epinephrine Adrenal medulla
Insulin (β cells) Helps absorb glucose from blood to tissue and also release from liver Pancreas
Glucagon (α cells) Helps absorb glucose into liver to form glyocgen Pancreas
Parathyroid hormone (PTH Parathyroid
Testosterone Builds muscles, give muscline character and also stimulate formation of sperms Testes
Estrogens Development of female reproductive system. Ovaries & Placenta
Progesterone Menstruation, Aids zygote implantation, Lactation & sexual drive Ovaries & Placenta
Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) Placenta
Human somatomammotropin Placenta
Renin Helps maintain blood volume and there by blood pressure Kidney
1,25-Dihydroxycholecalciferol Rises Blood calcium levels kidney/nephron
Erythropoietin Stimulates formation of red blood cells. Kidney
Atrial natriuretic peptide (ANP) Balance of water, sodium, potassium and fat in body Heart muscle
Gastrin To secrete gastric juice Stomach
Secretin Water levels and water balance in body Small intestine/duodenum
Cholecystokinin (CCK) Stimulates fat and protein digestion in intestine.
Leptin Regulates energy balance. Inhibits hunger if needed adipose cells
Ghrelin Stimulates hunger Gastro intestine

So we can replace many audios for example:

Testosterone
Norepinephrine
Estrogens
Secretin

Now if you want to focus on a particular hormone keep it in your stack.

13 Likes

With regards to

Is there an update on this? Any milestones set for near term? @SammyG @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

As the year comes to a close, it’s stuff we’re still thinking about. On where we’ll be taking things in 2021. So don’t have an update on that yet.

I know many people would like to learn how to make fields. But I don’t know when something like that would even take place as I personally don’t know how to make them.

So if we were to make another course, it would be to continue expanding on one’s development. I do think that what this course offers, I’m sure that the limits to how much you can grow with it, haven’t been reached yet. It’s only been about 7 months. That’s a relatively short period of time to the amount of energy expansion that can be done with the audios & exercises.

19 Likes

where can I hear the Anti-aging field?

1 Like

https://www.patreon.com/posts/anti-aging-35472903

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thanks!! i just joined patreon now. It is impressive how many fields there are !!!

9 Likes

And here is the direct links for easy access :blush:

Patreon Uploads List

7 Likes

Where i can get telemore regeneration?

It is no longer available. However, there’s a more recent field named The Negentropic Pulsar, which induces telomerase production like Telomere Regeneration

Is more powerful?

I can’t say for sure (because I’ve never used Telomere Regeneration), but it is very potent