Audio for spondyloarthrosis

Hello. I am 20 years old and I have spondyloarthrosis of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar regions (as shown by an MRI last year). There is also synovitis on the toes, and pain in the hands and knees. Please advise what I should listen to. “Joint Regeneration” and “Experimental Arthritis Treatment” don’t help much. (I use google translate for this post)

1 Like

Hi welcome to the forum.

Try

Combined with

And

And see how you feel

And this one can help with the other symptoms

7 Likes

Hey man! Welcome to the forums! I’m sorry you’re undergoing this… Maybe some of these fields can help ease and reverse the pain

Neck hump reversal

Spinal tapper

This field is great for inflammation:

Induced hepatocyte growth factor

This field is great for regenerating muscles tendons and ligaments in a negentropic manner as well

Muscle Recovery

Also give this field a go as well… :

Auto immune reversal

I’ll link all the threads down below, detailing the fields descriptions and more experiences from fellow Sapien medicine users regarding them :)

7 Likes

The best field in my opinion would probably be plasma protocol… Specifically plasma protocol 1…

Check out this thread for more info :)

8 Likes

Thanks everyone, I will try this

2 Likes

With the audio fields suggested previously, adopted a healthy diet (rich in vitamins and minerals) by excluding as much as possible modern processed products (acidifying). Especially industrial dairy products (calcium paradox)

3 Likes

The Spinal Tapper
already includes Posture Help with Atlas Adjustment and Experimental Scoliosis Treatment.

"This uses a combination of a few different therapies; 1. Spinal Decompression Therapy ; Spinal decompression works by gently stretching the spine. That changes the force and position of the spine. This change takes pressure off the spinal disks, which are gel-like cushions between the bones in your spine, by creating negative pressure in the disc. As a result, bulging or herniated disks may retract, taking pressure off nerves and other structures in your spine. This in turn, helps promote movement of water, oxygen, and nutrient-rich fluids into the disks so they can heal. (description taken from webmd) then combined with the older Posture Help with Atlas Adjustment. This works on gradually training your muscles to hold a proper posture and well as aligning your atlas vertebrae along with few others into a straighter position. and Experimental Scoliosis Treatment
The frequencies and energies encoded in this video will cause your spine to gradually shift and straighten out until you no longer have your condition, It is experimental so effects may not be as drastic but it should cause good changes and relief. "

3 Likes

But if you read the description it actually suggests to combine it with those :blush:

Edit:

You are right @SilverZuzu :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Just posted because no reason to listen to those extra fields, when it is a combo field. :relaxed:

I listen to Spinal Tapper almost every day.

2 Likes