Classical Orchestral The GOAT Scent

OG andro just seems to repel people in my case so I’m trying to decide whether i should start with this or the unconditional andro

Personally I would go with this over unconditional andro

This seem really heighten things up.

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. Honestly, I’m mainly interested in heightening attraction from women

I still use it daily
I’m very much liked in my immediate surrounding.
Though I’m not actively seeking attraction or anything, just going with the flow and having fun

9 Likes

Hi Joaquimbread
NTSYA KY

1 Like

I appreciate your response!

1 Like

Can this work well like the og androstenol from YouTube?

How is the comparison with between unconditional androstenol, the og version from YouTube and this?
Also can i stack this with unconditional androstenol?
Thanks friend

You mean stack it up the 2 fields?

SLR3+This.

No need to say more

1 Like

Tell us what happened please. Only real life results count :sunglasses:

3 Likes

So, a couple of days ago I’ve had a date, and to squeeze the best from it, I’ve been working with some confidence and attractiveness things from the day before the date.

Well, it was a successfull date, we had both a ton of fun, and the body signals were so clear she was enjoying it, when I took her home, we hugged and she kinda didn’t want that to end soon, we are about to see each others this week again, but it’s not here the point, the result from the fields was what I’ve expected.

I’ve liked the experience so I contained to work with them, and I’ve been practicing some conscious affirmation process with SLR3 where from a position of a true belief I was asserting my attractiveness, and what happened today was more than I expected ahah.

I have a colleague from the PhD, we know each others since a few months now, and the relationship was always cold, Goodmorning-Goodbye, no interest from her side whatsoever, not that I care too much about it, but today it was different, she was mega chatty from before the lecture, during the lecture she was always searching the eye contact, and on the break she asked me if I want to go take a coffee together.

Sure, why not! Ahah

I have never used OG Androstenol, but this combination seem to yield some fun experience, while keeping me well behaved, grounded and without the urge to smash :joy:

8 Likes

It definitely makes one very territorial and aggressive when overdone.

It’s just part of the field. It is how it expresses itself in nature.

Unconditional is almost the same externally, but, internally, it is more mild.

Most of the “wild” results came from how the field changed individuals on the inside.

With Unconditional and GOAT, you aren’t as impulsive, which leaves “escalation” up to the person and their individual preferences.

GOAT + The Iron Lion Of Mars + The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing + Wolf Silver Moon Oil

Will bring you pretty close to OG stenol, but also offers many extras.

4 Likes

Have you tried it with Soul Tribe?

1 Like

I’ve played with it quite a while ago. Nice add on

1 Like

Anyone still using this? It seems this field went cold

3 Likes

Is in my daily manly stack

6 Likes

Does it attract people in your experience?

2 Likes

Yes of course.
You get all kinds of attention.
Then the question is, what do you do with all this extra attention?

4 Likes