Discussion for other Creator Channels

Did you try this creator in the end?

1 Like

Do u use QI and what u think on the new booster any noticble change?

2 Likes

What are your top 4 creators, besides Captain?
This Question is for anyone who wishes to answer.
ATM mines would be QI, Maitreya Fields, DrVirtual7 and Lucy Herzig.

To be honest, I only use content that Sapien Medicine does not have atm.

4 Likes

Nope, I usually do not use any boosters :slight_smile: (except perhaps Integration tool, if it may be considered one)

I only use one of QI’s audios - Hydration Booster, now and then :smiley:

I do like her music though - mellow, easy to loop. I don’t really care much for peppy beats haha

Another reason I like PU - mellow, soothing music, strings, piano, harp, angelic choir (esp. Integration Tool) - with the exception of perhaps Physical Buff which is a tad too peppy lol

5 Likes
  1. Sapien
  2. Sapien
  3. Sapien
  4. Psychic University
  5. Sapien
13 Likes

I did not know of this creator!

2 Likes
  1. Sapien medicine
  2. Dreamseeds
  3. Energetic alchemy
7 Likes

I take this as a huge boost to say what I’ve been holding on since forever haha - there is only onneee audio that I use of Quadible and it has always been mind blowing! There isn’t a time this audio has missed at all! It’s the only audio that sometimes I think gets too strong for me

It’s their future self frequency!

This stuff is too good. Lol

Other than that, My list exactly goes like Sapien, Sapien, and Sapien :D

8 Likes

I will try this out…

I tried QI’s NAD audio last week, like 2 or 3 times and at least 3-4 people said my skin looked amazing, someone else said I looked fresh, and so on… That audio certainly had immediate effect!

9 Likes

My problem with QI is that most of her fields are not downloadable, either through patreon or through purchase, only some are. I don’t care for YT playlists - so unless its downloadable, I usually skip…

6 Likes

Their on her website for 4 pounds each

4 Likes

I have no idea what are Rife Frequencies, just heard about it (as in heardbabout it before).

2 Likes

One of my friends had a Rife machine, and he claimed it helped to manage his mom’s arthritis pain. I never felt anything from it though … But it was some cheap stuff bought on ebay, so not sure…

4 Likes

I stopped using them… He indeed is a nice guy - I did feel energy from his fields, but I did not see any actual results (I tried two fields, not sure which ones) - so I just stopped. Also, the source of energy for some of the fields felt a little iffy… I was not guided to use his fields…

Last I heard, he was sick and recovering, hope he is doing ok now…

6 Likes

That and their water booster - is this the same as hydration booster? It’s the frequency that feels like a water refresh :D I tried these and they are awesome, I used it with the copper formula and I could feel this conducting part of the copper activating more of the NAD. They pair together quite nicely!

I tried to use the silencer frequency with the fields and I honestly got scared haha. I think it worked though! And their 11th formula is… something.

7 Likes

I’m so sleepy.
See you tomorrow.
Good Night/Day, Everyone. :pray::night_with_stars:

4 Likes

Yep , that is indeed a strong one👍

3 Likes

Used the luck/money one last year. Experienced some positive synchronicities and unexpected food/money. People got generally nicer towards me. Never sticked with it though.

6 Likes

Question. Do people really listen to these long subliminals with ‘old style’ affirmations? Like are they generally preferred? I use subliminals myself but a lot of the names I see around are those with the same style. Maybe they’re more helpful?

4 Likes

Was it Joey or Jobet? Those were the two guys I worked with in the past. Can’t say either of them are exceptional in terms of their personal energy haha

I did make some amazing contacts thanks to Xtrememind: Dale, Dream, Mr. GT (may he rest in bliss wherever he is), Sphinx, Raymon Grace, etc.

They were not bad or anything. I mean if someone is unhinged, drugged out or drunk in real life, swearing and cursing, angry and frustrated, themselves severely unfulfilled in personal lives - why would one want to buy anything from such people? Xtrememind folks, though, were not bad that way… But IMO, their technology/tools are pretty outdated and some of the entities they work with are questionable (especially knowing neither are mages who can really identify an entity accurately)…

We have better, safer stuff today!

Sad the forum was not preserved. There were some amazing posts! Dream had written some very lengthy and enlightening posts. There was a remote viewer who shared wonderful insights. I also wrote a lot of lengthy posts (hopefully someone found them useful haha)… Decade+ of great discussions… lost one day all of a sudden…

12 Likes