Discussion for other Creator Channels

What about mef dynamics? I thinked i get result in few days but that was my mind playing tricks. I think its fake, what about you?

1 Like

It says it uses Morphic fields like Sapien too. Is that true?

Elke Neher’s frequency channel here on YT is a decent one to try out. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Haven’t heard of this channel until now, i would be weary of anything that just pops up and starts putting out videos with no explanations. In this case, they appear to be literally copying sapien med with the descriptions and riding on the popularity of morphic fields.

It is remarkably easy to create a channel like this overnight, put out videos with some sound drones and random frequencies, and claim it to be whatever, there’s hundreds of thousands of channels like this.

With that said, i will give it a try before making a final judgement on it.

UPDATE

I think this channel is just another hoax. Here’s my reasoning:

• Came out of nowhere 3 months ago, no background or connections.
  • First few videos are immediately on popular topics such as height increase to attract viewers
  • All videos are a bit over 10 minutes long, this is so they can fit more ads and make more money. This is a pattern found on the majority of subliminal channels across youtube, you can tell sapien is legit because many of his videos are shorter.
  • They accept any and all requests, this is not realistic, and it would take them very long to do anything.
  • They state you can loop them 24/7 with no harm coming to you which doesn’t make sense
  • I tried all their fields and none of them produce any energy, it’s just frequencies and abstract musical drones.

Even worse:

• They are selling “costumer specific” fields, which is a great scheme to sell individual fields and make sure people pay more and don’t share stuff or download it from other places. Here’s evidence.

• There’s inconsistencies in their explanation on how these videos work. They are very vague and try to avoid saying anything that might get them demonitized, it’s clear that this channel’s intention is to become popular and eventually make a website to sell these just like all others.

8 Likes

The frequency wizard is working though. I don’t know what the video contain and whether there are negative affirmation or not. I try it after someone post his healthy gut flora video in this forum. I tried it and it really does work.

2 Likes

That’s fair. Belief is very powerful, even if a channel is fake and nothing but sound your daily attention to it and the energy you put into it can bring you results, it’s just standard chaos magick / law of attraction whatever you name it. Listen to your own intuition above all else, just be careful with false expectations, the majority of people in the youtube healing community are often too gullible.

8 Likes

if you have time, and if it does not bother you, watch and comment on the new channel on YouTube Programmed_Intention
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I energetically sensitive bro as I practice reiki since years ago, I always feel the effect of energy work/subliminal/frequency/morphic field in the first few minutes. But yes you do have a point, it can be my mind tricking me.

1 Like

Anyone familiar with Beyond Placebo on YouTube?
He has quite a few videos on intergenerational trauma, parenting issues and shadow self.
It brings up new dreams of stuff I have not addressed emotionally

2 Likes

I agree. I have doubt that it is a morphic field channel. Just another fake

1 Like

I listen to it too. I actually linked the channel previously. But it seems niche and nobody else has really talked about it.

Aren’t you report result from his grow taller?

https://youtu.be/fcoqT-OJm8s

Lol. Frequency Wizard.

Love me some horse test.

Yeah George Hutton is still quite active. Posts quite a bit on his blog over at mind persuasion.

2 Likes

used the height growth for like 3 weeks, yet nothing has happened. I will continue using it for a few more weeks and if nothing changes than we can for sure say that the channel is a scam.

4 Likes

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/is-this-morphic-field-channel-legit/4110/12?u=owl

3 Likes

Anyone tried this? This one is on top at youtube list when you search “Nootropics Binaural Beats”

3 Likes

Have to add something about binaural beats frequency wizard: I used one of his video and it was effective. But with many other videos , I didn’t see any improvements. I agree that ‘Like’ to activate magic statement kinda gives a substandard impression. I’m using one of the booster now and feel it working effectively. Just few days, so I have to wait before commenting much about it.

1 Like

The “like to activate magic” statement is most likely just a harmless fun way of suggesting to like the video. I dont think he literally meant the audio will only work if you hit the like button

5 Likes

I wish it is as you said. Still psychologically ‘like’ statement has some effect. he hardly replies to any comments, so I can’t predict his intention and nature. At least I can say with confidence that his videos had no ill effects on me.

I get results from MEF Dynamics. Their male enhancement works much better and smoother than sapien

8 Likes