Discussion for other Creator Channels

Done with clean up on aisle 14 :grimacing:

18 Likes

Hahaha :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Anyone have a good experience with Quadible Integrity Level 4 Beliefs Purger?

1 Like

Any feedback from those that use this creator’s work?

Does anybody know ETTA ARLENE and if they are trustworthy? Seems to work for me

2 Likes

Hi everyone! So I’m listening to long subliminal, it takes 6 months, I’ve been listening for 5 months. I listen to that subliminal along with 5 other morphic fields. The creator of the subliminal told me that i couldn’t listen to any other subliminal, but i thought I could listen to morphic fields since they are not subliminals. However I got worried when I read the description on some of the morphic fields that included the word subconscious. I’m already listening to a complex subliminal so im worried the morphic fields may decrease the effectiveness of the subliminal that i listen to by overwhelming my subconscious mind. I would appreciate an explanation.

2 Likes

Do morphic field affect the outcome of subliminals can I use both or do morphic fields work better? Hope someone who is using both can help me thank you.

1 Like

let’s be honest

Has anyone ever had obvious results with sigh energy??

Hi everyone! So I’m listening to long subliminal, it takes 6 months, I’ve been listening for 5 months. I listen to that subliminal along with 5 other morphic fields. The creator of the subliminal told me that i couldn’t listen to any other subliminal, but i thought I could listen to morphic fields since they are not subliminals. However I got worried when I read the description on some of the morphic fields that included the word subconscious. I’m already listening to a complex subliminal so im worried the morphic fields may decrease the effectiveness of the subliminal that i listen to by overwhelming my subconscious mind. I would appreciate an explanation.

1 Like

Are you referring to subliminals from this maker?

Hi, thanks for replying. No it’s called MindProLabs.

My personal impression:

They look like an average subliminal maker with various down-sides (see below).

In 99% of the cases Sapien morphic fields are always stronger and better than subliminals, so in this forum you are the right place.

But to answer your question: you can totally combine listening to morphic fields and subliminals at the same time when the audio output comes from different devices. I am doing this myself.

This is not true.

The subconscious mind can process a really really huge amount of data.
One can listen to many different subliminals during a day – WHEN those subliminals are really professionally done.

Spoiler: those from Mind Pro Labs are not, according to my personal opinion.

First, they include anti-piracy affirmations in their subliminals – which is understandable, but unprofessional because it is just clutter for the subconscious mind.

Then, they tell you to not to listen to any other subliminals, probably because they put, quote, “2000-4000 affirmations” into a subliminal file.

This is a totally unnecessary amount!
It is not the amount of the affirmations that matters.
But how the affirmations are worded.
The subconscious mind isn’t stupid.
It does not need to be told every single detail in fifty different affirmation versions.

By them using so many affirmations shows that they believe that it is the amount of affirmation angles and variations that matters, which indicates that they are very poor at wording their affirmations, because they need so many to actually get results.
I find this very unprofessional and this reminds of the many free YouTube subliminal makers.

You may also want to check out the subliminals discussions here in the forum. Simply use the search function.

Morphic fields work on your energy body, your subconscious mind, your conscious mind, and your physical body.

Morphic fields like SLR and Ego Dissolution can even help you to accelerate results with your subliminal.

Also expert tip:
Always start with self-love.
Number 1 reason why people don’t get results from anything are inner blocks, traumas and lack of self-worth.

2 Likes

they say “no other programs” because of 2 reasons;

1. they may clash. It may not be as obvious such as listening to both “grow taller” and “become shorter”, but a portion of the fields may cancel each other out, and perhaps even cause a 3rd result that was not intended.

– If you know what you’re mixing, you should be fine.

1. Your energy may not be enough to handle multiple transformations at once.
1 Like

Only if they are worded poorly.
A professionally worded subliminal will not clash with any other.

Well, listening to subliminals that are obviously for purposes that counter each other would be quite stupid in the first place.

Your energy can totally handle it, the question is whether the subliminal is worded in a way that it raises big resistance from the subconscious mind and ego, or whether it is worded in a way that it bypasses any resistance and works with the subconscious mind.

1 Like

Sounds like you just make things up to disagree and sound smarter.
Or you simply talk about topics that you do not know enough about.

2 Likes

No to both of your statements.

2 Likes

I am grateful for your advice. I don’t know how professional MindProLabs is but from personal experience I can say that the subliminals that they make actually work. I’m happy to hear that I can listen to subliminals and morphic fields at the same time. I was surprised when you said that I could even listen to multiple subliminals at once. Although you may be right I don’t want to risk it. I already listen to some morphic fields along with the subliminal.

1 Like

Also, there’s a morphic field called facial symmetry I think, from Sapien medicine. It’s supposed to correct assimetry in your face. I have a jaw assimetry of 3mm to the right, it’s not a lot. Do you think this morphic field will correct my assimetry?

You can ask their reason, it’ll give you a better idea :slight_smile:

Without knowing why this creator advises it, I echo what others have said, that subliminals and morphic fields can go well together so long as they aren’t at risk of being in conflict.

Is there really a one size fits all answer to this? Everyone has different beliefs and unless the script is tailor made, I don’t think it can be accounted for in each and every instance. Also the beliefs of the maker can be different from the client’s, which might create some resistance, no matter how well its scripted. Moreover, it might depend on the topic, body transformations can be taxing, even for fields it’s recommended not to go over 4.

About subliminals being worded to bypass resistance completely, I have always found that claim implausible to be candid, especially when paired with changes being quick. Again, maybe if it’s tailor made but I find it hard to believe with generic ones. Even the best hypnotists can’t hypnotise an entire crowd. And a big issue for me is that while I get that scripts can’t be made public, not being aware of what’s in them makes it impossible to know how this would be done (at least I haven’t found a creator that explained it). If you have used them successfully without any resistance then proof is in the pudding, but it hasn’t been my case after trying various companies. Granted that was 2-3 years ago, maybe improvements have been made since.

2 Likes

It should yes! No harm in trying it that’s for sure :slight_smile: