Discussion for other Creator Channels

Maybe if somone knows the link to the old fourm we can go on the time machine

3 Likes

It’s not like they don’t allow. It’s more like they don’t recommend in case anything bad happens because of other tools, they don’t want the blame pinned on their product.
Afaik they tried adding energetics at one point in their development with outside help. Dunno if it made it in or not in the end. Maybe someone energy sensitive can tell us in the future.

Their subliminals do stuff. I have dreamt quite a few times about things related to their products. I have had state changes on them too.

Sadly for some reason I stopped using them after a while. I return to them a couple months later, I use them then I stop again, and I have repeated this cycle a couple of times.

I am currently using their subliminal called Wanted, hopefully I don’t repeat the cycle again.

I don’t think it’s a bad investment to buy, and try one of their products, I am not sure if they have a free product, but they do have a 30 day no questions asked return policy. They have went from 1 hour audios that you have to listen to daily 4 hours, to 15 minute audios that you have to listen to 1-2 times every other day.

2 Likes

Am like 100 sure it doesn’t matter.

Don’t stop listening to dream, I think they only said that to give off the impression that it works or that it “higher quality”

Subs wouldn’t interfere and if they can’t explain why then don’t take stop listening to field

1 Like

I have tried Morphic Doctor and he’s good (Acne treatment, Remove cortisol, energizer and Schyzophrenia)
But I think they are energetic programmed audios, not morphic fields.

1 Like

I agree, I also like MORPHIC DOCTOR, it is effective. I especially like the fields of testosterone and purification of energy. The “Fields to Object” (patreon) field is also very effective. I listen mostly only to Sapien, QI and MORPHIC DOCTOR. Of the subliminals, Hypnodaddy is very effective

3 Likes

Those came back to mind today.

Helped me greatly in understanding the dynamic between my mum and me and forgiving her.
It got easier to express myself to her without feeling guilty or ashamed for it.
Sometimes, listening to this lead to her reaching out to me.

It seemed to higher my vibration fast, as it got easier to manifest, people suddenly reaching out to me, showing more respect etc.

The effects of this remind me of devil reversed and Amygdala Healing, makes me usually feel way lighter and reduces social anxiety alot.

I used to meditate to them running in 2 tabs at the same time which triggered some major emotional releases and repressed memories coming back.

I recommend them to all, but especially to the men that can identify with the dynamic mentioned here:

4 Likes

I find Anthro Teacher to be Helpful as well - I tried Intention Repeater some time ago, but I forgot; I think it might help with blockages, with fields/subs/affirmations/other methods, to make them work faster (maybe)?

The most Helpful Field, right now, seems to be

sigh

annoyed

1 Like

1- You know nothing about me, so please don’t assume how much “feminized” I am just because I dared to share a different opinion.

2- You’re accusing me of pulling out buzzwords, yet you used “woke brigade” in the same sentence so lol

Okay buddy. This says more about you and your insecurities than anything else. Cheers

You inserted yourself in the conversation and started attacking me on a personal level. The comment wasn’t even directed at you. Maybe ask yourself (or don’t) why you’re so triggered by something someone said on the internet that was absolutely not being said to you.

Take it to the Disputes Thread guys. Or even better, just let it slide. It’s the Christmas holidays, let’s try and end the year on the forum in good spirits without slinging insults @Curiosity

11 Likes

Its literally Christmas.

6 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone! Have a great one xx

5 Likes

Does this creator have an email or some kind of contact I can reach hm at?

1 Like

magnusfields@proton.me

1 Like

only two:

1. Sapien’s team
  2. Psychic University
3 Likes

I just got it myself and played it 3 times, my throat hurts and my back and joints as well

1 Like

:thinking: Idk what to say.
It could be the field working and having such effects?

1 Like