Discussion for other Creator Channels

This is from PI, regarding Chakra Removal:

Hi

So normally chakra removal comes after doing advanced chakra developing work because you’ve learned the lessons contained in them.

Another misconception is that there is no more work to do after they’ve been removed. It’s when the real work begins. Issues that would take decades to resolve will be dealt with in weeks or days.

The difficulty is that you’ll be working through a lot of issues suddenly because the blocks will be breaking faster than you’re accustomed to. Your whole system will change and the world will look different. Things might feel more negative because you’re more aware of negativity your eyes are truly opened.

The areas of your body/being that fed off the chakra system will receive that energy directly rather through chakra limiters which means your connection to source is instant. That might not be for everyone though only those truly reedy for it would be willing to walk the path but those aspects of self will need balancing and not the chakras. So you will balance your throat area and not just the chakra. In the past people were balancing chakras but the corresponding areas did not feel as balanced because they feel disconnected from themselves. There’s no guarantee that after chakra removal that they will feel more connected to self but once you do, the connection is so much more direct.

You will be more heart cantered in your interactions with people because you will be able to see things more holistically. Your soul will not feel as split or like one part of you is going In one direction while the other in the complete opposite.

I hope that helps and best wishes

Pi

The last part reminds me of the splitted subject, which is the object of study in psychoanalisis.

1 Like
1 Like

Recently I have been thinking on using PI 7 Stages of Alchemy & Transformation - Ego Death and Phoenix Rising as a complement to Ego Dissolution (of course Ego Dis+ would be optimal but I can’t spend that much at the moment). There seems to a divided opinion on PI if I gather correctly after reading hundreds of replies here, but I would not like to use a field created by someone who might be unstable. Anyone who have used that field in specific for a long time I would be very grateful for a testimonial.

Why I can’t buy anything from Gumroad , how to fix it , I tried many browsers, I contacted the bank there is no problem, please help :purple_heart:

1 Like

@anon71447141 better ask this in the Ask for Advice section so people actually see it

1 Like

They had that issue and convo (other tips: Use vpn, clear cache, contact their support team) which you will find on that thread

1 Like

So it has been a week since I have been using subconscious purger level 1 from quadible integrity and I can tell you that I had no nightmares since the last 3 nights. But at the same time I cannot say that I’m feeling better like some people reported

1 Like

Has anyone received results from Spirituality Zone’s DIY Biokinesis field? He just released an updated version and I was thinking about buying the advanced version but his original field has no testimonials, just people asking questions about it. The benefits are exactly what I want but I don’t want to impulse buy something that has no reviews. If no one here has used it it then I’ll save my money.

1 Like

I have to be honest- I experienced no results with the original. I just tried the newer version though, so I’m hoping there are some results. Why don’t you try the free updated version first?

5 Likes

That would be the smart thing to do, but I want quick results . I’m ashamed to say I’m an impulse buyer :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Haha, been there

2 Likes

I had the same problem for the spring sale, the card had balance available but Gumroad was not making payment. I solved by changing to new card.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Releas: Flower of Life (Album)

I have very good experiences with their fields. So probably this one will work well I suspect.

1 Like

I’m testing this booster. This one seems to work very well. I’m getting more results with the fields I listen to next.

Thanks to SupremeSubliminals!

2 Likes

Basically for magnesium you can try Arcturian sound and energy OR you could try Helpfulwaves they both have magnesium frequencies

2 Likes

I didn’t want to ask here. But I’ve no luck with this on YouTube.

I forgot to mention one for potassium. And silica too.

I was not intending to ask this in this forum.

3 Likes

@Gary
Please check Jen’s answer above
Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The audio is a subliminal or energy field?

1 Like

Subliminal

2 Likes