Do you have any audios for healing the eyes and ears?

Hello guys!

Do you have any audios over here that heals the eyes and ears?

For eyes I need something to regenerate rods and cones in the retina. And repair any other parts of the eyes that require healing to get 20/20 vision.

And for ears, something to restore hearing. Am not fully deaf. But hard of hearing.

Basically to cure a condition called Usher’s syndrome / Retinitis Pigmentosa.

Had run an old version of Sapien Medicines eyesight audio a long time back which I got from the patreon page but it didn’t do much.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi, venom. There is a convenient search function, the magnifying glass at the top right of the window. That way you can find what you are seeking more easily. Here are some possibilities, but exploration might be better.

Also this info will assist you:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Rosechalice. I missed this post and only saw your reply right now.

Will check them out.

1 Like

youre-welcome-welcome

1 Like

@Rosechalice - the Eye audio description is very good. But it is also very pricey. 280 usd is way out of my budget.

1 Like
4 Likes

@Rosechalice - I have run this before but nothing happened.

Maybe I didn’t run it for long enough. Will try again. Wish it will work. I don’t know if it is something within me that is stopping it from working.

There is also hearing loss recovery and I believe ear inflammation on YouTube as well

3 Likes

Thank you, @Jen

2 Likes

Save up for plasma flaunt.

2 Likes

Read the Plasma Flaunt thread a bit. It’s very interesting. Does it heal ALL health conditions? Am not seeing a clear list of benefits.

That was on purpose, I would read the plasma protocol thread. Plasma flaunt is an upgrade to that original set of fields.

3 Likes

:arrow_down:

1 Like

Thank you, @Danthemaan1

1 Like