Elektrosmog

Schumman resonance will help with EMF and some protection against G.

The Schumann Resonance The energetic programming in this works towards vibrating every part of your body and being with the Schumann Resonance, it can help remove toxic energies embedded deep inside of you as well as creating a whole body harmony while providing EMF protection. It has been shown via experiments (search online ) by tuning into the Schumann resonance people experience benefits like enhanced learning/memory, body rejuvenation, balance, improved stress tolerance, anti-jetlag, and grounding. On the other hand, experiments were done, where the Schumann resonance was removed from individuals environment. The subjects reported migraine headaches, emotional distress, and other health problems. Other than that, it just feels damn good. From personal experiments and data and feedback, it seems this can be a big help with astral projecting also.

11 Likes

In this case, would putting the Schumman audio for several hours, maybe even a full day, on a separate speaker be a good idea?

1 Like

Thanks Owl :) Yes, one of the main reasons why I have ordered this tag is the EMF protection aspect… among others.

I keep exploring other unsuspected dimensions though. Because it’s basically the “Earth Cage”, as you know. Probably more features to “unlock”…

Basically, I’m also looking for a tag combination likely to prolongate the effects of Elektrosmog, as much as possible :)

2 Likes

Good idea! Currently I have no tried anything on the tag but I am surrounded by Transformers everywhere :D

I quite like Transformer and Energy Servitor more than the Fae!

5 Likes

While you are not using any other audios, yes.
It still might interfere when using two together.

1 Like

Aside from the health benefits, the Schumann Resonance video/audio also helped me experience the best, smooth separation of my astral body from my physical body when I used it.

3 Likes

I have actually told them yesterday to go out on Tue universe and learn about emf and then use the emf shielding frequency whenever it gets above a certain threshold .
Seems like a pretty complicated task but I’m sure they ll get it .

1 Like

I haven’t received the tag yet but the audio acts indeed it like Elektrosmog’s bonus track.

However, here I am already obsessed about testing the Shielding and Schumann tags together as possible temporary Elektrosmog replacements (for times when I cant listen the album). A vague intuition is telling me “yes yes”, but can’t prove it scientifically yet… time will tell :p

(PS: I don’t own any servitor, so I explore other possibilities).

(Captain: 🤦)

3 Likes

Would you like to?

I don’t plan to own one in the near future, but I enjoy reading people’s discoveries, etc. about them :)

3 Likes

sleeping with Elektrosmog on loop over the night feels refreshing and protective! almost like sleeping out in nature knowing that i am safe.

11 Likes

Is it not draining in a way ?I’ve been thinking about doing it ,but I’ve often felt like I haven’t slept when I looped an audio overnight.

1 Like

My personal opinion is that energy drainage is subjective.

Morphic fields don’t really ‘drain’ me energetically. social interactions and providing healing to others are what currently make me tired and feel like my energy is drained but in a good way.

When one feels drained from listening to audios overnight, that is a great indicator in itself that the audio is doing its part to improving whatever aspect you chose.

If you want to try listening to audios overnight, my personal recommendations are to add any or all of the following:

• Pranic Swirls
  • Bone and Organ Breathing
  • Automated Pranayama
  • Environmental Energy Accumulator
  • audios that get you into delta state for its healing properties such as Meditation from Energy Awakening Course

I remember mentioning somewhere on this forum that i take breaks from audios and/or my tags and servitors when i sleep, but i just go with the flow and how i feel.

I’m personally not consistent with audios and just listen if i’m interested in a topic whether or not i am ‘getting results’.

I also have my fae and ES sevitors to provide me with energy and i have a growing list of Environmental Energy Transformers to provide me with as much energy as i need.

4 Likes

I like your mind my dear :)

The first quote… I felt the same but also in a negative way sometimes. Because people tend to see therapists as 24/7 workers, you know.

Plus, I had the powerful effect of Love audios sticking with me. So I had started screaming like Darth Vader: “Noooo… I don’t have all the answers that you guys need” lol

Then, I started disseminating the second quote (Energy Accumulator) between almost every audio… thanks to @SorcerySupreme (forever grateful to him!). BIG difference. I mean also regarding social drainages.

Adding this in complement to your useful post.

2 Likes

awh thank you @Bronyraur ! :hugs: i exercise my brain to make sure i get the ‘healthiest thoughts’ :smile:

yes i feel this! my aspiring therapist friend has a therapist BF and mentions this same feeling. at work i also try my best to be at ‘100%’ for the teens and my co-workers, but we’re emotional beings and we do the best we can with what we have for the day!

:rofl:

oh this is a good idea! like a little breather such as:

2 Likes

Insight came to me today about your bear hug love “issues”.
Use Radiate Positivity instead.

7 Likes

Thanks _OM! Actually I use it quite often in the morning, a few times, right after Repel Negativity. I might be doing something wrong though… Any idea?

PS: I use them always after Ego Dissolution (mostly daily), followed by Subconscious Remover (always daily).

1 Like

Your resistance to Fae/Energetic Servitors -.-

Nearly all your posts, I think “Fae/Energetic would resolve that…and that…and this…”

4 Likes

just having a joke :hugs:

6 Likes

Yes, very illustrative image indeed :)

My point (under my jokes) has always been this:

• We don’t all have same personalities, same needs, same solutions to deal with something. Some of us are sentimental fools, like me. And I prefer being like myself instead of a cold-hearted (already many of them around the world).

• We don’t all live under the same conditions nor countries :) (regarding possibilities to acquire SM products).

7 Likes