Elektrosmog

I don’t plan to own one in the near future, but I enjoy reading people’s discoveries, etc. about them :)

3 Likes

sleeping with Elektrosmog on loop over the night feels refreshing and protective! almost like sleeping out in nature knowing that i am safe.

11 Likes

Is it not draining in a way ?I’ve been thinking about doing it ,but I’ve often felt like I haven’t slept when I looped an audio overnight.

1 Like

My personal opinion is that energy drainage is subjective.

Morphic fields don’t really ‘drain’ me energetically. social interactions and providing healing to others are what currently make me tired and feel like my energy is drained but in a good way.

When one feels drained from listening to audios overnight, that is a great indicator in itself that the audio is doing its part to improving whatever aspect you chose.

If you want to try listening to audios overnight, my personal recommendations are to add any or all of the following:

• Pranic Swirls
  • Bone and Organ Breathing
  • Automated Pranayama
  • Environmental Energy Accumulator
  • audios that get you into delta state for its healing properties such as Meditation from Energy Awakening Course

I remember mentioning somewhere on this forum that i take breaks from audios and/or my tags and servitors when i sleep, but i just go with the flow and how i feel.

I’m personally not consistent with audios and just listen if i’m interested in a topic whether or not i am ‘getting results’.

I also have my fae and ES sevitors to provide me with energy and i have a growing list of Environmental Energy Transformers to provide me with as much energy as i need.

4 Likes

I like your mind my dear :)

The first quote… I felt the same but also in a negative way sometimes. Because people tend to see therapists as 24/7 workers, you know.

Plus, I had the powerful effect of Love audios sticking with me. So I had started screaming like Darth Vader: “Noooo… I don’t have all the answers that you guys need” lol

Then, I started disseminating the second quote (Energy Accumulator) between almost every audio… thanks to @SorcerySupreme (forever grateful to him!). BIG difference. I mean also regarding social drainages.

Adding this in complement to your useful post.

2 Likes

awh thank you @Bronyraur ! :hugs: i exercise my brain to make sure i get the ‘healthiest thoughts’ :smile:

yes i feel this! my aspiring therapist friend has a therapist BF and mentions this same feeling. at work i also try my best to be at ‘100%’ for the teens and my co-workers, but we’re emotional beings and we do the best we can with what we have for the day!

:rofl:

oh this is a good idea! like a little breather such as:

2 Likes

Insight came to me today about your bear hug love “issues”.
Use Radiate Positivity instead.

7 Likes

Thanks _OM! Actually I use it quite often in the morning, a few times, right after Repel Negativity. I might be doing something wrong though… Any idea?

PS: I use them always after Ego Dissolution (mostly daily), followed by Subconscious Remover (always daily).

1 Like

Your resistance to Fae/Energetic Servitors -.-

Nearly all your posts, I think “Fae/Energetic would resolve that…and that…and this…”

4 Likes

just having a joke :hugs:

6 Likes

Yes, very illustrative image indeed :)

My point (under my jokes) has always been this:

• We don’t all have same personalities, same needs, same solutions to deal with something. Some of us are sentimental fools, like me. And I prefer being like myself instead of a cold-hearted (already many of them around the world).

• We don’t all live under the same conditions nor countries :) (regarding possibilities to acquire SM products).

7 Likes

3g4g5g is the internet, emf is emitted by alot of things like microwaves, phones, etc… Everything tecnological.

WiFi falls under the emf category ?

@L4vender_dreams9
Wouldn’t the Emf audio cover all the G’s?

@Alexander
Most WiFi is 2.4 Ghz, same as 4G. The newer WiFi routers have 5G capability but I’m not sure they’re using that capability yet with PCs and laptops.

2 Likes

I actually don’t know sorry, that’s something you’d have to ask Dream. Maybe he just wanted to divide things and make 4 very specific audios, one for each. Maybe different kinds of emf do different things to your body… I honestly don’t know much about it, it was just my guess ahah :sweat_smile::heart:

1 Like

It’s cool. I don’t have to know. I listen to the G track anyways.

1 Like

Would the emf shielding /3g 4g/ schuman audio also work on a room and not a person?
If I play it a couple times when I’m not home will the room be protected by the time I get home ?

Edit: same with bad entity removal or exorcism ??

@Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

It just provides protection. You can try radiation protection and removal audio to clean up the energies

4 Likes

Hi guys I had an mri today - please can someone let me know the best fields for removing the mri from my body
I’ve done one emf removal and one radiation. Felt a very weird taste in my mouth after the emf. :sob:

1 Like

Hi @Dina,

Sorry to read that… Wishing you the fastest recovery.

In terms of other fields, along with detoxing ones like Full Body Detox, Far Infrared… there’s especially the new DNA Repair System coming to mind (all 3 are free).

Also, you can check the following dialogue (+ the field to which the topic is dedicated = Astaxanthin Aspartic Dusp. Paid field, Gumroad).

Other than that, one of @Kyle_Reese’s areas of expertise: NMN to Improve NAD+ Levels Along with Sirt1 Activation (field on Patreon).

Tonic no. 31 (paid, Gumroad) shares some background with that one.

8 Likes