Field Stack for Singers and Music Artists

Hi wonderful forum members, I am starting my music career and i need your help i want some powerful fields to Enhance my voice, lyrics and rhythm creating skills and overall music production skills so please suggest me some great fields.

Thank you.

1 Like

@Lifeisgood

1 Like

@Lifeisgood

1 Like

Aside from the suggestions that’ve already been made, #1 for me would be the Musically Yours paid field

It is a brain field, so it targets those aspects.

The other would be the Vocal Strengthening and Range Increaser field. It used to have a ton of amazing reviews before it got taken down (and re-uploaded)

1 Like

I’m 6 months into my guitar learning journey. Here’s my top fields, order is not super important as much as actually listening especially during practice.

1. Subconscious limits dissolver, Im gonna switch to the newly released SLR 3.0 from now on
  2. NGF and Tdcs (album 2) this one is especially good for learning things lightning fast in my experience give it some loops before trying to learn something new or during your practice sessions.
  3. Superhuman Genius
  4. Attention and Focus
  5. Willpower
  6. Hand rejuvenation, if your learning a instrument like guitar, mitigate the hand pain with this
  7. amygdala healing and fear release, just to get rid of the fears surrounding being a performer

Paid fields:

1. Proactive brain, this one is a top tier for me. If you know youre lazy this is a must have, no amount of skill will ever be useful if you dont go and create the music. I use this one the most just because it pushes me to practice, and actually take action which is frankly the most important part imo. it boosts your confidence a great deal also.

2. Musically yours, the effects of this one go unnoticed at first but then you’ll realize you’re grasping complex musical concepts pretty quickly, it teaches you the language of music just by listening, you’ll still have to go and actually study though.

3. White matter, drink tons of water, this one is great for hyper fast learning

out of the 3 id honestly go for proactive brain if I had only one choice

Im not sure if you’re how far you’re into it but these are great tools to have. I would also throw in spiritual audios such as attract luck, attract abundance etc, cause why not get all the help you can get in this hyper competitive field

3 Likes

Wow thanks i really like the idea of using amygdala field to remove fear of singing because sometimes i fear to sing thinking that i might sound bad

2 Likes

I have tried most of the fields like vocal strengthening and it really helps but i wish @Captain_Nemo would make something specifically for us Music artists and singers.

1 Like