Gainz without working out?

That’s awesome bro! I agree. I am grateful for it too. Like sometimes it gets boring, and I am like damn, when will they find a gotdamn cure already…and then I just think of how blessed I am, and I feel okay again…When do you estimate they are going to find a cure? Lol…Yeah, when I first came home from prison, I would love Facebook. Then when I seen just how fake people are on there, I just quit getting back on. Like I really don’t like when people lie to me or put on a front, so I just quit getting on there…Focused more on me. I swear on my life bro, there have been old pals and females that would always try to call me(I know I am wrong for this) but I just don’t pick up. Or if they catch me off guard, I make up excuses. Like I am focused mainly on fixing myself right now. At first I was focused on fun, but screw that. Ain’t no telling when’s the next time I am going to have all this free time on my hands, so I might as well use it to improve myself.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a bad place… It’s not reality either. I have a hard time existing in the city at times too. I think that’s why I have very few close friends. I don’t go to the clubs or bars, I mostly run away to the mountains to camp and climb :smiley:

Nothing wrong with that man. You gotta take care of yourself. You aren’t lying or hurting people deliberately, I see no harm. I’ve definitely avoided people in the past due to the fact I didn’t know how to handle them at the time. I remember feeling a lot of shame and guilt about it. I try to be less harsh on myself about the past and try to figure out how to grow into a better person today. That’s all we can control anyways :slight_smile:

You’ve inspired me to start meditating again btw

3 Likes

Man bro! This is the type of stuff I want to do! I am a city boy, and never have been able to do stuff like that!

Yeah, I just felt really guilty doing that. But pretty soon, they’d just quit calling… :laughing: They would text, “Do you have a job?” , “Are you asleep?”, “Are you awake?”, “Do want to go eat?” (With that mask on, hell no!) and I would never answer. And I only gave my freaking # to a couple of people, and that shit had spread like wildfire…lol

Awesome bro! Just start a little at a time. But be consistent with it. And you will notice your willpower, resilience, optimism, and patience, among other things will grow, and you will grow your chakras more and more. (And it heightens the audios and tags as well!)

2 Likes

My pleasure man. I see your interest have expanded at an exponential rate into many domains :slight_smile: and open to yourself for mantras too…great to see that. Dhyaanguru channel is good and has many followers.

You can also try their albums of Nandhiji mentioned here, I feel u gonna enjoy them. Only sample audios are being played in youtube videos. But he is mesmerizing even when he talks…
General Discussion

Hope u enjoy them

2 Likes

Hahaha, yeah man. The more I meditate, the more my mind becomes open and less rigid. It’s better to be open-minded about things. I just want to always do right and live good in life though. Thanks bro, I will be sure to check it out. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I forgot to tell you, something that popped in my mind out of nowhere yesterday, was that my boys @anon6431808 and another member of the forum, both have the Ascension tags and boosted them many times a piece, and it hasn’t been nothing drastic. And also, @anon6431808’s said they’ve both have gotten good results, so I think it just boils down to the person. It also says in the description:

“If you are not ready, your ego will resist and you will keep running into situations pushing to change your ways of being.”

So yeah, definitely, if you aren’t ready it can be quite a ride. But if you are ready, then it should be smoother, or not as drastic. Just thought I would share.

Also, he couldn’t have said it better. He’s correct about the “palpable” part and the “clear as day” part, as far as the subtle energies you feel from psychedelics. The most extremely intensive subtle energies I had ever felt in my entire life were from psychedelics, and they are way stronger(it all depends on the strength) than any morphic fields I had ever felt. Like subtle energies that you feel from some strong K-2(or X and etc.) can’t even be put on the same scale with any morphic field.(as far as intensity goes) I can easily say that the feeling is 6x’s stronger or I’m sure even more than that, depending on the strength. Like while I listen to the audios from the course, I don’t feel anything. But afterwards, what I feel from the audios from the course, are like heightened awareness and sensitivity, and I do seem to be in a bubbly mood too. But meditation has made me like this almost always, so I am not sure if it’s because of the audios.(I am planning on maybe 3 runs or more) But the only thing is, during duration of me listening to these audios, my ego tries to test me with my anger sometimes. Like it’s already been 2 times today, where I had to check my ego, and in an instant, it was gone. Anyways, I am just rambling on. Food for thought. Also, all the meditating with the Gamma/Epsilon brainwaves, are paying off. I am started to feel the tags ALOT stronger. It’s addicting really. I will keep on. I think I will wait for the Divine Balance pendant, or wait until later to get the Ascension. I really want the Best Path and the Intercession tag right now. I hope you’re well.

3 Likes

:scream:
hehe, give it time. :slight_smile: (I got a few years on them with mine)
Ascension is like the new Energy Awakening course but it doesn’t stop.

As long as someone’s wearing it, it’s going to constantly push them to accept more energy whether they like it or not.

So every few months, it’s like all the “testimonials” from this course. Good and bad starting all over again.

This was Dale’s way of saying you WILL encounter some tough stuff.
Everyone has ego resistance until there’s no ego and the universal energies WILL find them whether one’s conscious of them or not.
Especially the unconscious stuff that one doesn’t want to look at.

Don’t get me wrong. You might have misunderstood my little joke to Sammy…
I’m know I gave positive, glowing reviews about the field. And I know, I also gave the same warnings here (in fact, these are less “scary”).

I have no regrets about the field.
Also realize we didn’t have all these “alternatives” DW has created that do the same thing, in a much more, smoother manner.

A bunch of us asked Dale for a “Higher Vibrations” field and he hesistantly gave us one.

This is before there was ANY audio fields.
We didn’t have a mass collection of all these other fields to make the “ride” easier.
In fact, quite a few of the DW fields exist precisely because of the experiences of the Ascension/Higher Vibes fields on those original users.

7 Likes

Edit: Come to think of it, I think my boy @anon6431808 can handle it. He’s pretty strong minded.

Oh, I see what you mean now. Lol.

2 Likes

How’s your progress been with your stack?

Not using it anymore, focused on other things atm.

I use anti-aging in the mornings for general physical health.

But it did work great for a while, I think the newest androgen and testosterone combined with myostatin and sestrins should do the trick

3 Likes

Alright miLords, new workout stack ;

-Reduce Estrogen 1x
-LGD 3033 2x
-Cardio 3-4x
-Extreme Muscle 1x

Jing in morning
Dht before bed for warlord face and to trigger venus.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t DHT before bed make you energetic

1 Like

@_OM @TheAscendingBicep

Lads, is it possible that estrogen reducer actually kills gains?

I use

Lgd 1x
Legs 2x
Upper body 2x
Muscle rec 1x

I notice that if I play estrogen reducer afterwards, I lose the bulk, and I actually lose strength aswell, like I get skinnier and its difficult to flex. Maybe lowering estrogen also lowers test , like the body compensates?

Any ideas ?

4 Likes

Man I gotta get ready for work so I’ll have to come back on here

But real quick, here’s some symptoms of low estrogen in men

• Fatigue
  • Anxiety
  • Irritability
  • Depression
  • Forgetfulness
  • Oversleeping or sleeping too often
  • Sexual dysfunction
  • Water retention
  • Bone loss
  • Fat accumulation

Maybe try out this field

https://youtu.be/0X9GBVWBsxo

It’s testosterones precursor, it counteracts the effects of estrogen (possible the effects of too low estrogen too not sure)

4 Likes

Yup…Sounds like I have low estrogen lol.

Then I wont use it anymore, unless I start feeling too feminine but that wont happen anyway cuz of lion mandala ;D

1 Like

Well yeah. My intuition said estrogen was needed in the hormone cocktail.

Maybe stick with no estrogen reducer, not so often, or use the underutilized Endrocrine audio for all purpose corrections.

lol, they look the same as symptoms for low T.

6 Likes

The mild reducer in the new testosterone audio is more than enough. Dream basically said not to use the other regulator unless you were taking roids or abusing the heck out of testosterone :joy:

I remember in the past using the reducer, testosterone, and dht 2x a day and I felt so fatigued… a very noticeable difference and the opposite effect of what I wanted lol.

Good call on the Endocrine audio @_OM

6 Likes

I dont use the test one bro,

But yeah my legs also seem weaker after using estrogen reducer.

Just gonna stick to the above stack, I just hope legs 2x and upper body 2x wont be too much test, otherwise estrogen will rise also.

3 Likes

So…After lots of experimenting, I think I found the perfect combo.

-Full body workout (OG version)
-Weight gainer (this one I see results the next day, literally start bulking like a mf)
-Muscle rec.

And lastly, not sure if it would work or not, maybe @_OM can help,

The weight gainer causes an increase in fat and muscle cells, right?

So how about using fat to stem cells lastly, so you only end up with the muscle cell growth from weight gainer?

3 Likes

Dude im telling you, this part ;

“What this one does is use platelet-derived growth factor-AB targeted to all existing fat and muscle in your body to cause a growth of these cells”

Is OP as fk.

Makes the shoulders bulk up aswell, especially after the automated workout.

Only problem is the fat, I mean, a little is ok, but dont wanna look like those heavyweight boxers lol.

2 Likes