Has Justice For All worked for anyone? What were the results?

Just as the title says, I’d like to see tangible results from Justice For All.

Also, what are the best practices for this field?

Do I need to set a strong intention before use and focus on it, or just let the field do its thing?

Thank you

5 Likes

Hellouu

Did you check the threads about it?

Justice for All: Official Thread

Does the justice for all work one way or both ways?

Collective use of ”Justice From All” with common intent

Justice for all sending remotely

4 Likes

It kind of worked for me. Although the outcome isn’t as always as expected… but it does work. All I can say is when listening, try to focus/meditate what happened and on the person who caused the harm to you.

6 Likes

This is an important point because, as I understand it, this field doesn’t bring us the human form of justice (with a little “j”) but a higher form of Justice, which we usually can’t envision when we’re feeling wronged and in need of justice.

5 Likes

Weeeeeell, I started listening to this and things I DIDNT know happened behind my back are coming out. Beyond the fact that i have support from my ancestors in the matter. My biological immediate family has committed bank fraud behind my back and my grandfather and mother have been working to together to keep me quiet. I wondered why they were so confrontational, aggressive and acting like bullies to me. Little did I know they were hiding something!! Interesting… so right about now I will be speaking to a private investigator about this and he and I are going to figure this out. My mother had done a lot behind my back, so it was not a surprise. But my grandfather too? Wow. Talk about betrayal. Now not only my fathers side of the family but my mother’s side. This is why I have prayed to my ancestors in the matter because apparently the deceased are more capable of love than living humans. This audio has been extremely helpful and the more I listen, the faster I receive information about the situation and receiving the justice at a more powerful rate. It puts the power in the punch when I’m going at this alone. Honestly hope my grandfather doesn’t go to prison for hiding it with my mother. But my mother having lost custody of her 3 children and betraying her oldest (me) it’s sort of a rite of passage. For all the pain she put me through,

8 Likes

This works great when you’re dealing with liars!!! Catching them and sometimes the justice isn’t what you expect. Just to note

6 Likes

JUSTbeFREE What were you’re experiences?

I listened to this 1-2 times and suddenly i went to resolve issues myself, issues i had forgotten i had, after that i had less on my mind and felt relieved.

But now im in trouble again and need to listen some more.

4 Likes

Well, I can add that

I listened to it very long ago and around then somehow pretty much all people I was around started to be a bit/visibly more/ a lot nicer to me.

7 Likes