Headache for more than two months

hey everyone i turned 22 a few days ago, ive recently done a blood test because i been having a headache for the past 2 months, i thought i had anemia but i only had vitamin D deficiency, i been taking my vitamins for the past 3 weeks but i still to this day have a headache while typing this, my headache is a tightness on the back of my head most of the time, i cant lay down on the back of my head because itll start hurting after a while, i always have to lay down on my sides, i keep feeling a constant pressure and tightness and i would say ive been dehydrated too, im starting to drink more water and i hope you guys can reply with some links down below to help me with this, i would go get a head scan but i cant afford it where i live so please help me and im sorry for making this long.

3 Likes

Headaches might be due to chiropractic issues. Maybe you can try visiting a chiropractor

2 Likes

planning to when I have holidays, currently we don’t have one in our small city, is there anything that could help me temporarily?

1 Like

The tmj video and atlas posture adjustment on YouTube may be of help

2 Likes

I’m kinda worried

I don’t know if these will help my issue

1 Like

Then try and see.

2 Likes

Hi, xeno. When suggestions are given, tune into which make you feel lighter, then proceed slowly. :slight_smile:
welcome purple rose

3 Likes

Did you test for any bacterial infection

2 Likes

The back of the head is not a typical migraine location is would advise a doctor visit and a scan to rule out the bad stuff

2 Likes

1 gallon distilled water per day no more than 16 oz per hour. Sodium ascorbate powder. 2 to 4 grams spread out 1 gram per 2 to 4 hours to a total of 2 to 4 grams per day.

Consult your doctor.

2 Likes

Microkinesitherapist

4 Likes

There’s also:

It has the atlas adjustment field in it as well.

Perhaps you could also try Acupressure to see if it provides any relief:

There is a more advanced, paid version called Acu-Automaton:

It is a smart field so it should target the areas that need the most work which may help with your condition.

I wish you happy healing my friend. I’m sure there are more options other forum members can suggest.

2 Likes

Also perhaps try some of the Caladrius Automated Energy Work that @SorcerySupreme has so graciously provided to the forum for free. I’d like to think some of them would bring at least some relief to your symptoms.

Search “Caladrius Automated Energy Work” using the magnifying glass at the top right portion of the webpage, open the posts and read what they’re about and maybe try out the ones that resonate with you.

This one for example:

3 Likes

Listen 2-3 times per day.

This. Plus all the fields mentioned can/might help you.

Welcome and I Wish you All The Health and a Pleasant Time/Stay on this beautiful Forum! :pray:

Brain Regeneration, Brain Fields, Blood Circulation and others could be of much help, just, please, follow the instructions, at least in the beginning. :grinning:

3 Likes

Update: I went to a doctor today, I done a radiographic head scan. I asked if there’s something wrong with my head he said no and that I didn’t need a CT scan, told me I have some kind of allergy but I never heard of an allergy that affects the back of your head, I was given paracetamol, cefixime trihydrate, prednisolone and some nose drops also thanks for everyone for helping me, I wanted to ask what should I listen to now knowing that the doctor narrowed down the issue?

1 Like
3 Likes

Congratulations on your good news!

Fair enough. You might not yet had heard of such an allergic affect but today you learned something. More good news for you, congratulations again!

3 Likes

These fields are good for allergies as far as I know :

Sinus
Microkinesi therapist
Smart reiki
Auto immune

1 Like

First link is for allergies, second is optional, if you ever need it (allergies can give inflammation and breathing issues, among other issues).