Hyperbaric Compressor Field Missing

Hi guys. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

Can someone tell me where I can find Sapien’s Hyperbaric Compressor field? It’s not on teespring anymore, as I can see, and I can not locate it on other platforms, as well.

I would like to purchase it and have noticed some other guys also stating the difficulties of finding it.

Thank you!

Nebojsa

Hi,

Its not sold anymore.

You can use the YouTube one

Doesnt have whatever upgrade or new things Captain may have added to it but this one is powerful too

1 Like

Thanks @Lunamoon22 for your answer and advice.

I do know about this ‘substitute’ video, however, the Hyperbaric compressor one seems to be way more powerful, judging by many people’s comments here, and one Dream’s comment I’ve noticed, as well.

Since I’m relatively new here, can you advise, please, if is it possible to purchase the Hyperbaric compressor audio from some member that has previously purchased it?

Is this even allowed by Sapien medicine? I don’t want to step outside Sapien’s terms of use in any way, of course, so that’s why I am asking.

I have seen some discussion on this here on the forum (purchasing certain missing fields from some members), but can’t exactly recall the details behind the matter.

Nebojsa

No we do not do that.

Even if buying from someone else is technically not taking money away from the creator (people would think because he is not selling it anymore) i better clarify what i meant here :sweat_smile: it is still considered a type of piracy and unfortunately there are a lot of them out there and even here they camouflage as respectful members towards Dreamweaver, we try our best to stop people from engaging in those activities.

You might even get a message from “them” offering you, i hope you would not even consider it.

If you come across “NFTs” which is another type of products he makes, those you can def sell and buy there is even a thread about that, just be cautious who offers you what etc.

You can learn more about it here:

Official NFT Guidelines & Discussion

And we do have a post to report scammers in case someone offers you to trade audios that are not NFTs or that you suspect they are trying to sell you a NFT they dont even have then ask for the money up front and disappear.

Scam / Counterfeit Reports Thread for Sapien Medicine

And thank you for asking

I understand and will follow your terms of use, it goes without saying.

Too bad for Hyperbaric Compressor is not being sold anymore. If there’s a possibility of a custom order/request here, whether it be purchasing of this exact field, or a brand new one, custom made (with certain upgrading effects, desirably) please do count me in, and notify me as soon as you can.

Taking regular/quality hyperbaric chamber treatments costs a fortune, furthermore, it seems this old field of yours does an even better job than the physical chamber itself, as per posts I’ve read here.

Nebojsa

Im just a regular member around here, when i said “we” it meant we the ones in the forum that care about Dreamweaver :sweat_smile:

And well, there are posts around with FAQ etc

There is a thread to request things

The Requests and Fields

Pls read the very first post which is from Dreamweaver the creator for the specifics to request a field, just bare in mind that we dont really ask for old fields to come back even upgraded, that is totally up to him only.

I mean it does not hurt to suggest, but only once and just leave it to his decision :)

People have also create groups to brainstorm ideas for an NFT then request him through a form to make it. But i think he is not taking on any request right now, im not 100% sure but just hang around reading posts etc re “Community groups”

You can try to buy it from Sammy directly. No guarantees though.

3 Likes

Ah its true!!

2 Likes

I thought you were a member of Sapien’s team. Ok, noted :)

You seem like a very well-educated person when it comes to Sapien medicine, so, if you don’t mind, I would have several more questions, just to help me navigate here more accurately, being a new member.

I mean, I’d probably have dozens of questions, given the fact that as a new guy here, I’m feeling like a kid in a candy store :), as some other member wrote, but will ‘restrain’ myself, to just a few more.

For example, it’s clear that one can not ‘pass on/borrow’ Sapien’s audios to no one/they are only for personal use. However, I have a grandpa, who’s 84, has, well, difficulties with using the computer/internet, and doesn’t speak or write English.

So, how can he use Sapien’s audios, so that everything is in accordance with the terms of use?

Any other usage restrictions/guidelines for family members, in general?

Secondly, who is Sammy (is he a part of Sapien’s team), and is it allowed/advised to try to purchase Hyperbaric Compressor from him?

Lastly, this is a non-Sapien-related question - being a producer of phytotherapeutic products (myself), can you please advise a way to precisely record the frequency/morphogenetic field/energetic signature of these? Any recommended equipment/methodology here?

I don’t really know whether this forum allows bringing up these kinds of (lastly mentioned) queries, so hopefully I’m not breaking any rules.

Nebojsa

1 Like

No, but SammyG yes and also our Moderator is @Divine_Lotus

:) we all just help each other around here specially new members.

So welcome to the forum and id advice you to check Forum Policy Updated Please Read

And i think this sums up all

Forum guidelines for beginners

Fields on Gumroad can be shared with direct family, and well the Grandpa that needs them.
Except 2 labeled Black Tier (Order by 3 and Face Sculptor those even on gumroad only work for the one that bought them)

NFTs only work for the owner, except Max Heal Potion you (the owner) can play it around your GrandPa and he would benefit too.

Patreon there are 3 tiers

1usd x month has just a few audios, some are even listed as public meaning anyone can use them, the rest + the one on the tier of 4.5 usd can be shared with direct family. The audios downloaded still work even after you stop the membership for whatever reason.

The 22 usd tier fields only work for the subscriber and as long as the monthly membership is up to date they work, if you stop the subscription the fields wont work.

Thats pretty much it.

Enjoy!

Yes he is Dreamweaver’s partner

He is very busy these days so if you message him re the field give him time to reach back.

No we dont know and thats like a very specialized technique Dreamweaver has developed and mastered over the years, theres no like a software or something that can do it for you.

I mean you are new, and you are very polite when asking, we do have a thread for other creators where questions are asked etc, tho never one that has products similar to yours.

Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube

We just focus here on Sapien Medicine and Vendors on the website that are independent vendors but for audios or mandalas

3 Likes

Thanks, I highly appreciate your time and efforts invested to provide me with all of the info.

Nebojsa

2 Likes

Plasma Protocol & Plasma Flaunt both have the Hyperbaric Compressor field in it.

2 Likes

Thanks, @Pinnacle, appreciate the information. Can you tell me where to find/purchase these?

Nebojsa

The Plasma Flaunt - New Release - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

Plasma Protocol - Audios / Sapien Medicine - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

1 Like

Thank you @otm

1 Like