Love Graviton Challenge

I will be looping this audio for at least 30 mins daily, to propagate love to the Earth.

Let us see what happens after doing this consistently for days, weeks, months and so on. I will post interesting experiences here.

46 Likes

I love that! That’s awesome

10 Likes

U should try Divine love also from that same playlist

This was yesterday. Very tight chess too while also being light it was kinda strange.

9 Likes

This is a fantastic booster in all ways. One of my favorites. It will also boost the power of subs and working with spiritual entities (even the so-called “dark” ones).

11 Likes

I will also do a 30 minute loop to my environment.

7 Likes

How does it boost these things?

3 Likes

Im in!

5 Likes

Day 1:

Looped it for 1 hour, in the beginning of the session it feels like it was clearing up some blockages.

Towards the end of the session the energy was getting more intense, it was radiating outwards more intensely and I was thinking of stopping at around 45 mins but I kept going to finish it at 1 hr. It was quite the enjoyable experience, thrilling and it helps that the music is pretty cool too. I feel that helps increase the overall vibe of it. Looking forward to the next session!

Happy to see others joining in the fun as well!

16 Likes

Day 2 & 3:

Listened for 30 mins on both Day 2 & 3.

I don’t know, it didn’t feel as good as Day 1 for some reason, it didn’t feel as light as Day 1, it felt more heavy for whatever reason, but I definitely feel blockages being worked on, so maybe it is all a part of the process. I will continue each day for at least 30 mins and see where it takes me.

Also, on Day 1 I was listening while in a meditative state, Days 2 & 3 just passively, maybe that explains it. I feel like I have to push through and keep listening daily.

Edit: Towards the end of Day 3 it started feeling better, some blockages were cleared.

14 Likes

Day 1.

Listened for 26 minutes.

I feel happy. Feel love energy in my heart. I think it makes me have pink aura.

9 Likes

I’ve been looping this pretty consistently lately and can’t say I notice anything crazy. People have been more respectful but I credit that to other things
I like playing this in areas with clusters of people such as subways carts

7 Likes

How long do you usually loop it for? After looping it the first time, at about 45mins the feeling was noticeable for me. Then the next day I didn’t notice that much after looping for about 30 mins, except I felt it was working on blockages.

I think also it seems to work better if you are feeling great before you play it, it kind of builds on the effects of that feeling. Also, the energy is subtle so if you are in a busy environment, it is more difficult to notice it compared to being alone and meditating.

4 Likes

Day 2

Listened for 12 minutes

My family is almost too quiet…

7 Likes

Day 4:

Feeling pretty good, looping it for 30 mins straight with passive listening, feels much better than Days 2 & 3. I know technically I should listen while meditating, but I’m not up to it yet, the music and energy makes me feel more active. Interesting times ahead, probably. I will continue the journey.

Day 5:

Feeling tired before listening, so I listened to Negentropic Jing and Alchemical Jing Charged Blood and felt rejuvenated. After that I started looping Love Graviton and I got another energy boost, I enjoyed the music and the vibes, I’m at the 10 min mark writing this, 20 min more to go, interesting so far, the journey continues…

12 Likes

Day 3

Listened for 20 minutes.

Some unexpected persons i like long time ago… contact me…

10 Likes

Day 6:

Started listening, the energy is building slowly, with each loop the effect is stronger.
The music and energy puts me into the zone and I feel the high-vibrational love energy in my chest area. It is trying to radiate outwards to my environment more and more strongly, there are definitely still some blockages to be worked on.

I have only had a small taste so far of what is possible with this audio…

14 Likes

Day 1 (Upon awakening after nap)
Duration: At least 40 mins
State: Not doing busy work, casual meditation, physically sedentary, documenting exp
Phone speakers (20% to 40% volume)

Fields on my belt before Graviton
A. Throughout the day
  1. White light waves
  2. Environmental Energy Accumulator
B. Day start early morning & sleep
  1. 7 hour sweet dreams
  2. Deep aura cleansing / Relaxing river portal
  3. Fields for brain refreshing and healing
  4. Fields for subconscious protection & shielding
  5. Non-Sapien/Dream Seeds stuff: Subliminal for ease of mind body connection and change + “When Nothing Else Works” Concept of Divine Love
C. Nap Fields for today
  1. Aura Deep Cleanse (While sleeping)
  2. Repel Negative Energy (While sleeping. I use 2 audio players that have Audio Focus disabled to play simultaneously)
  3. Essence of Sage (Upon wake)
  4. (Non-Sapien/Dream Seeds field for protection & aura cleansing)

Priming: (Thanks to Luna’s guide)

• Torsion Field
  • Quasi Crystal

Permeating Internally:

• Plasma Light Infrasound Beach

Focus:

• LOVE GRAVITON

Grounding & Integration (playing after):

• Mana Circuits Supercharged
  • Automated grounding
D. Notes for Foundation

Experienced prior, consistent, and deep subconscious limits clearing and increasing suggestibility (energy sensitivity) and control as result of listening to fields and subliminals and energy programs + chakra clearing and balancing + cord removals + heart de-armoring + inner child reconnection (CPTSD Group forum thread) + higher self connection multiple times

I’m already ‘energy-sensitive’ and more grounded in awareness/mindfulnes

Internal Effects
  1. Feelings of Love (unconditional, detached it seems) comes out in pulses with the music like ripples on water
  2. Whole-body-pulsing experience from heart center and throughout the blood vessels & or muscles and in sync with the music when my attention and flow locks in on the music. It somewhat reminds me of Cymatics and Sacred Geometry and Merkaba
  3. The pulses and the feeling slowly amplify with longer listening and where i focus on grows (great for deep healing)
  4. Breathing feels more easier the longer this plays
  5. Stronger heartbeats
  6. More grounded, present (more in-tuned with my body and feelings), calm (from physically deep within and mentally), appreciative, gentle, patient (Helps with anxiety and being too much in the head)
  7. The audio feels more gentle (almost like a whisper or soft spoken voice)
  8. I agree with @SorcerySupreme that Graviton ampifies fields / subs etc. It seems to amplify -in the heart center and spreads - because it helps with being more accepting and appreciating as well as having more self love. It’s almost like being more emotionally freeflowing, yet having a slight nudge of encouragement and some gentleness - water, yielding, pressure
External Effects
  1. Neighbor’s kids stopped crying faster. They usually cry for about 10 to 20 mins but this time it stopped within less than 5 mins with Graviton
  2. The father at first, before Gravitron, kept yelling “Shut up!!” but gradually shifted into more ease and calm became more kind and patient and quiet
  3. The whole building got quiet, even with their dog
  4. Even with kids playing around and yelling from time to time they seem more calmer
Intent & Focus

Visualized subtle shockwaves permeating through walls and across the floors and hallways from my heart center and as if flying, through my POV + inner deep healing + peace

Edit: (Added note about boosting + forgot fields for daily + notes for foundation)

Edit 2: Added higher self connection as Foundation

Day 2 >>

12 Likes

Wow it boosted the effects!

3 Likes

<< Day 1

Try adding Environmental Accumulator + anything related to raising vibration around you for more boost/manifestation + grounding. Works great in low-energy/frequency/vibration places and keeps you from ‘flying off’ or ‘be influenced’ or having excess energy

Edit Update - Aug 3 - Day 2

(Can’t reply again. Only 3 Consecutive replies for the thread)

Day 2 (Morning to Afternoon)
Duration: 1 full hr on Graviton + Previous investment of time in healing
State: Casual meditation, Sedentary
Audio: Phone speakers (10% to 35% volume) and In Ear Monitors (IEMs)
Focus: Self Care, Mindfulness, Deep Inner Soulful Healing
Note: White Light Waves & Accumulator in background during the whole process

Fields before Graviton
A. Yesterday After Graviton - Speakers
  1. Internal organ, endocrine glands, healing work
  2. Breathwork training
  3. Chakra balancing
  4. Aura gap closing and clearing
  5. Cord removal
  6. Empath grounding, taking back power and intent, boundaries, releasing what’s not mine/ no longer serves
TMI My Higher Self visual

“You deserve so much better” “You are so much more stronger than you think” Being hugged and comforted, Motherly

B. Majority of the day & night & Sleep - Speakers low volume 10% to 15%
  1. White Light Waves
  2. Environmental Accumulator
  3. Deep Aura Cleanse
  4. Non-sapien/D.S. energetic programs during sleep for psychic/spiritual development (speeding up) and enhancing dreaming (had 3 dreams in a row) + boundaries and grounding and true self development
C. Upon Wake - Speakers
  1. Ego Dissolution
  2. Essence of Sage
  3. Alchemical Crucible
  4. Automated Grounding (I can do this at will now, through intent and at times visualize hugging and appreciating a tree)
  5. Energy Blockage Removal
  6. Protection (Repel negative energy) + subliminal
  7. Etheric Cord Removal
D. Throughout the Day: Heart Healing & Centering - IEMs
  1. Heart chakra healing (non-sapien field & frequency) had intense aches and pains about 10 mins after i woke (anger, resentment, fear release + self + unconditional love + forgiveness + ‘divine’ detachment) + breathwork
  2. Divine Love (some relief)
  3. Attract Love (most relief)
  4. Your Self Love 4x (most relief and COMPLETE relief - Now i feel my whole body beating in sync - after Subconscious Clutter removal & Higher Self Connection)
  5. Depths of Your Soul (wholeness & appreciation relief)
  6. Emotional Release alongside the audios 2x + hugging myself
  7. Higher Self Connection 5x (Very important. Before all else after Subconscious clutter removal) Full relief + Suggestibility subliminal + “God” subconscious (cried on that)
Higher Self Epiphany

(Related thread Related 2: Musings) -will update link
I didn’t listen to Higher Self Connection 1st hand before all else. My intuition led me in the beginning - i realized i ignored myself and didn’t put myself first and started to tear a bit - because i gave my attention to someone else in need (who at times get unppreciative) instead of myself… i’m hearing my Higher Self ‘say’ that they don’t deserve me… that I deserve to love myself more to attract genuine Love in my life and that im absolutely Divine/a Bada$$/multidimensional/ more powerful than i what i see/believe about ‘my current myself’ - that “I Am”, and that i shouldnt let myself get in the way and not allow myself to falter any more away from my own path… wanting me to be ‘relentless’ in my own path and completely drop all the baggage. I dont need anyone and I accept myself. Drop everything i ever knew … and release self sabotage like! dude! OOOOOWWWW! it literally hurts as a result to ignore my higher self at this point Holy Shitake Mushrooms im shaking a bit because theres so much im absorbing and releasing and my life is ‘flashing before my eyes!’ Full responsibility of emotions and thoughts + Angel numbers 77 33 1111 44

1. Remove Subconscious Clutter 3x (Realized this should be played above all else 1st then Higher Self Connection) Almost COMPLETE relief before Your Self Love (Helps with self sabotage and neglect and can help with Codependency whilst changing the behaviors)

Need to work more on releasing and grounding to have more ‘protection’ from lower frequencies and staying centered

E. Primed and Focused on Graviton - IEMs

The usual priming and focus and grounding as stated in Day 1 i replied to but this time Graviton 1st then Plasma Wave

** Musing intuition

I sense that i might no longer need to ‘prime’ with Quasi crystal and Torsion as much in the future after the Alchemy of Love album and Higher Self Connection? Shrinking the lists maybe? Precognition?: Later on eventually no longer need to use fields anymore in the future because spreading such energies in general should be our inate ability and that the fields are to help in conditioning that?? We can do these things at will? Instant manifestation. We have everything we need within us?)

** How id probably revise my starting stack

Ego Dissolution
Subconscious Clutter Removal
Higher Self Connection
Etheric Cord Removal

Internal Effects - IEMs

Casual-Semi-Deep Meditation/Focus not attached to looking at time
The results of self care from before helped to speed up the intensity. Much faster than day 1.

1. There’s no resistance.
  2. Better upper body support and posture, automatically self healing and adjusting (some spinal pops), more blood flow along spine
  3. No heaviness, feeling lighter
  4. Belly breathing more naturally, deeply, slowly, less forced, like waves (at first ‘forcing’ to stimulate and increase flow of lower chakras/organs -trauma healing-, digestive system. A bit like the Wim Hoff method but much slower and much deeper and at my own pace- Pranayama!)
  5. Much more aware of internal organs and any form of resistance and heaviness
  6. Automatically transmuting lower energies at will, dragging energy upward and downward (Basal transmutation & microcosmic orbit)
  7. Absolute calm and bliss (kinda high… lol!)
  8. A bit of a time trip? Perception of time for me slowed a bit, noticed the song got slower when i let myself go but it got back to ‘normal’ when i directed my attention elswhere
  9. Ease of acceptance of energy from environment while transmuting into love (Lovingly accepting and trusting) and focused on large tree outside my yard. I felt more ‘support’ from the tree… a lot more Unconditional Love - “Hi tree! I don’t know your name but im glad you’re with me”
  10. 46 min mark, more whole being harmony and grounding and serenity
  11. Intuitively visualized my energy spiraling and spinning from my crown, flowing downward like a ladder of DNA and Golden Ratio and the center of a sunflower…? Sacred Geometry and Nature as our guide for meditation? (Viewing from top-down on crown: Counter-clockwise; energy goes upward? Clockwise direction; energy goes downward?) - Fun visual i somehow resonate with: Eastern, glowing, golden dragon revolving around my own aura
External Effects - IEMs
  1. Neighbor’s kids more cheery and somewhat calm and kind towards each other
  2. Their cries and yells cut down to less than 2 mins the moment they started crying (i sent intent/energy. Felt their pain for a few seconds but sent out forces of love - sending them a motherly, tender hug - to ‘transmute’/‘clear’ that)
  3. Some crying moments turned into laughter
  4. Generally more quiet environment and neighborhood and streets (No cars passing)
Moral of the story

As within, so with-out.
Where your attention goes, it grows
also ‘Mother Nature’ / Universe / Source loves you ;3
Ok Plasma wave + Internal Arts - Fa Gin Gong + Grounding here i go!

<< Day 1

5 Likes

How everyone doing with this ?

Listening 20 min, the music is really uplifting, the energy brighten my day

4 Likes