Mass Meditation for a Better World 2.0 🌍

Hi @jean-val

KY Purple Welcome

3 Likes

It is :+1:

And the fields keep evolving, as we evolve as a collective.

Here is the working link in case you missed it:

Then select the second or third stream, play and unmute :point_down:

If you are on iPhone, and you can’t change stream :point_down:

You can meditate with the field whenever you wish.

Use it passively, or use it with a directed intent.

4 Likes

It’s saying the event hasn’t started yet.
I have android phone

It should work

merci boris

2 Likes

A reminder about the content of the field, and the actual impact anyone has by investing a little bit of its time every week or month.

The Vimeo is still on, all you need to do is accept cookie, and select the 2nd or 3rd stream: https://vimeo.com/event/2510809/c7b6d9424b

Thank you to everyone who has used it at least once, continues to use it regularly, or is planning to use it.

I believe this is a very important endeavor for each one of us individually and for our planet.

9 Likes

Hi there, may I know if this is exclusive to the Patreon members, or anyone could join? :pray:t4::sun_with_face:

3 Likes

It is public.

Including the mandala :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Here is a mystical image representing the blessed energy of Mass Meditation 2.0. It captures the essence of a diverse group of people meditating together in unity, each radiating a distinct, colorful aura. The large, luminous orb above them symbolizes the collective energy and harmony of their meditation, set against a serene and ethereal landscape. This image embodies peace, unity, and heightened spiritual awareness, reflecting the transformative power of mass meditation.

10 Likes

Love it, Rose!

4 Likes

Thank you for the reply, I couldn’t get it to work (the link leads to a blank video, can’t watch the recorded event as well) and the mandala is for $1.00 not free, I think.

1 Like

Have you tried refreshing at a later time? Or with another browser?

Sometimes Vimeo crashes and doesn’t work for a few hours.

Here is the mandala: Mass Meditations.png - Google Drive

Thanks for joining, the more of us participate, the faster we get to the reality we wish individually and collectively.

@theSpart

2 Likes

@theSpart

Follow these instructions to use the audio:

Back-up link when Youtube is down: https://vimeo.com/event/2510809/c7b6d9424b (select the 2nd video. How to do so here)

2 Likes

it is working, thank you… :pray:t5::sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Each time I’m out for errands, I leave the Mass Med playing at home for hours. :musical_note:

Oh, the excitement I always feel when I reach the doorstep (normally finding some pets hanging out by my house) the serene and calming atmosphere that welcomes you back, filled with peace and spiritual richness, making it conducive to relaxation, concentration, or unwinding after a long day. :dove: :leaves:

As well as playing my little part for Gaia’s restoration :earth_americas: :green_heart:

12 Likes

Oh that’s adorable! :slight_smile:
That’s us, all right :partying_face:

7 Likes

I don’t meditate to this but I also leave it playing when I am not home. My pets love it. They look like they meditate and they keep close to the tablet. Eyes closed and they don’t even come say hi to me. It is like do not disturb our enlightenment :joy:

2 Likes

Would probably recommend to pour them plenty of fresh waters, and run some rounds of Schuman resonance when you get home.

When looped, and despite the sub-fields, it can really get us ungrounded.

Gratitude to your pets for helping the cause :muscle: :earth_africa:

2 Likes

Yes I always make sure they have good quality water available. Another field they seem to enjoy is Grounding but I will make sure to try Schuman Resonance too. Thanks for the suggestion. Oh and their absolute favorite is Hum of the Universe. I get angry part MEOW and part hisss when I turn it off.

3 Likes

will thsre be another one where we all get together and meditate to this at the same time ?

2 Likes