My experiences with St. Michaels intervention (Triggering-bad energies)

WARNING: It may be triggering/bad energies and apparitions.

I want to tell you about an experience I had a few hours ago and some related stories of St Michaels intervention, how it’s helping me to figure out some mysteries and to appreciate my family.

Most of my family members tested positive for covid this week, we are ok but are isolating from eachother after fighting and throwing the blame on whoever brought the disease to the family home. As a result our spiritual and physical energy has been low the past days…so does the house.

My little niece and my mom reports seeing strange things…even though it worries me it’s not that surprizing since I’ve been seeing and feeling things I can’t comprehend since I was a child (this is relevant because I still live in the same family house).

Anyway, I’m the one who is doing worst with the disease so my brother and my dad come often to check on me. Todays afternoon my dad came, then my brother, he left and the sun came down while I was laying with the lights off checking my mobile, then I heard someone entering the room and he just stayed standing close to the door -from my bed i can’t see directly to the door as soon as someone crosses it- I turned my head to the door and saw a tall and robust dark shape and assumed it was my brother but he wasn’t speaking so I asked annoyed whaaaat do you want?!!! and it replied with some kind of horrible growl, I got scared ofcourse and turned my head to the window that is on the opposite side of the room, turned to the door again and it was gone.

Thinking about this experience I remembered it happened several times before in the last years, but through the window (that’s why I turned my head to the window once I saw this dark imagen, I thought something else could enter from there). I wont get into details about the previous experiences to dont make it triggering for you but it was really bad energy and they came close to me (I even have a picture of something peeping out from a window but that’s another story and I wont post it to dont spread that energy here).

Going back to todays experience I realized that even thought I never heard a growling like that I understood what it meant, it was protesting cause he was not able to enter like one meter beyond the door, but why? I checked my room and there, on my book shelve there was exhibited a printed mandala of St Michael (I also have one that I keep over my pillow and on my mobile).

Then I started thinking about another experience, months ago I was feeling drained, and like today I was tired, kind of scared and in physical pain. I started playing my stack that includes the St. Michaels field while laid down to take a nap. Around an hour later my niece entered all excited and told me “heyy I didn’t want to wake you up but after you got into your bedroom I saw that a man dressed in white entered too, then he got out and left going up surrounded of light”. Even though I didn’t feel or saw anything when that happened I had no reason to think she was lying - I’ve verified her stories before cause oftentimes we see the same apparitions, she is very energy sensitive- my sister asked her if she made up the story and she said that it’s true and gave more details. She wasn’t scared for seeing a stranger getting into my bedroom, she just watched it all like it was a known family friend who just happened to visit me in an original way while I was sleeping. And after all It make sense cause everytime I feel draining energies around me I call for St. Michaels intervention.

Now I’m kind of scared and intrigued for the negative energies that comes when I feel down but at the same time I feel the comfort of the loving and protective male energies of my life: there comes my dad, then my brother and always St Michael…also how to forget my curious niece to witness it all.
And suddenly I realize that my family has a lot to be grateful for…

12 Likes

That’s really something. When I wore Michael everywhere I went people thought I was there to jump start their car battery or give them money. Lol. I didn’t see anything like this. Very interesting things you have witnessed.

Actually I did hear some very vivid sound of angel wings like ruffling of loud feathers (and talking that I couldn’t decipher or make out) when trying to sleep with Michael Mandala and Intercession 2.0 on. It’s like a whole party of angels were just hanging out in my bedroom. Try sleeping like that!

13 Likes

yes, that’s quite something:)

Best would be for you to get rid of it though, especially if you’ve felt it before too.

There are some paid fields.
The original PoNR playlist suggests the exorcism audio 2x a day for two weeks, you could have a go at that.
Cloaking field helps you to become “invisible” too.

5 Likes

Ohh the angel wings must be the sweetest experience…I’ve never witnessed something like that, but my niece reported several, children are less judgmental and accept situations as they come I guess.
My mom saw one the morning my dad was going to get a surgery, she woked up and saw a young man in a white robe standing next to the bed and looking at my dad while he was sleeping. She was not scared but was afraid of that visits meaning, maybe it was for my dad to die?, but quite the contrary he came out well of the surgery and fully recovered of that health problem.

I’ll definitely try the intercession field with the mandala as per your suggestion and we will see, thank you @Atreides …I’m really grateful for the protection I’ve got so far though, now I sleep peacefully.

3 Likes

Very very interesting. I wish you wouldn’t delete. But I get you may have your reasons. I always think it’s funny when someone tells me “you shouldn’t have deleted that, it wasn’t ____” And I never thought it was. Lol. Like they know why I delete things.

Saying a prayer to Michael when I started using the mandala I always thought might be why I got a lot of results from it. There’s an official prayer to St Michael out there. But I just said a few sincere things like “Please do x y and z for me, Thank you if you do”. Something along those lines. But of course I kept it within his ballpark so to speak. I only asked for things relating to protection.

5 Likes

I deleted it by mistake :( and there’s no draft saved, it’s not the first time I do it, what a mess.

That was one of many stories from this house, there’s all kind of energies and sometimes is hard to cope with them. I’ve seen things that made me doubt my sanity, but maybe that’s whats the game is about…once I woke up and there was an unknown kid standing next to my bed, I tried to move away and he touched my hand, I screamed because it felt too invasive but he wasn’t mean.
In another ocassion, when I was a kid I was sleeping but heard my mom calling my name very upset, so I woke up, was going to leave the bed and I saw my mom standing in front of my bed, her face was dark but I recognized her wavy hair and the way she stands up except…for her height, this thing was like a kids height, much smaller than my mom. That happened when I was nine but I’ll never forget that image (I told this story to my sister and she says she also saw it on her bedroom).

I’ve been trying to get rid of these things for so long, finding this community really gives me hope, Thanks to St. Michael I feel like this is my home again, I’ll pray as you recommend @Atreides, thank you.

3 Likes

Thank you I’ve used the exorcism audio for “emergencies” but Ill use ir everyday for a while and may buy some from Gumroad like the holly water, the inhabiter combo and the shields from Patreon.

This house has some sort of energetic cycles, 6-8 months nothing happens, and then suddenly it starts again and so on…but Im thinking it’s not so much about the place but the people that lives in it…

2 Likes

Here are some sources with possible answers and explanations to the issue

As a start (underrated it seems):

Here’s some comments on the Love Gravitation field
You can also use Graviton for more punch
App: Newpipe

Fighting fire with fire may be great as a quick solution but won’t last long for this situation.

You and your family might need to do the following:

1. Some inner work of ‘clearing’ / cleansing, addressing the origins of ‘negativity’ / heaviness and letting go. I.e anger, hatred, fear, low vibrational emotions and habits
  2. ‘Removing cords’
  3. Closing up your auras for long term and solid results
  4. Or could be other factors not concerning you and your family but the environment (blessing and prayers and removal of curses / karma, emf towers, etc)

These answers i’ve found based on researching and some personal experience in application

Resources

Forum Posts

3 Likes

Wow, you’ve got quite the/some links there, thanks!

1 Like