Capital Governance

Of course not haha but actually understanding where the thing is, researching some contexts, older information shared on here… and connecting everything… Jumping to satisfy the stimulation can make the learning part comes second to your mind. (If at all)

3 Likes

I don’t know how you leaped to that from what I have written (or how I have engaged so far in the forum). It is absolutely not my preferred way. I simply can appreciate and learn from it, which is entirely different. I think not agreeing is simply having different points of view and discussing them. It doesn’t have to be negative.

But I completely respect what you put forward and will refrain from engaging you in the future :heart:

1 Like

So for instance, in such a conversation as this, where I saw something that I thought was interesting and felt like further discussing, what would you rather suggest I would have done? What comes to mind is perhaps look for key words like enlightenment and seek posts from OM and psyenergy where they have that discussion, or look for discussions on the subject to see what are the opinions here?

1 Like

Actually you know what, I realise that I am derailing the thread and I apologise for that. If you feel like it send me a PM with more info and I’ll gladly read it :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, it is an enticing thing to be looking for stimulation. Stimulation is one way where constant creativity comes from … just like your ways of solving this out!

Use it to your advantage :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not to be self-referential, but Mao, Dream, and I have had these conversations to the max in other areas of our lives in the past.

Fun for a “Philosophy Debate Class 101” but as time goes on many people get tired of “debating” and just want to find something that works so they can improve their lives as quickly or slowly as they choose.

I think most people, in general, are in this latter category.
You seem like a bright, articulate woman, so I’m sure you’ve seen this in your own life as well.
This shouldn’t be “shocking” or “news” to you.
or how people react to your style of questioning.

11 Likes

Yes this conversation has made me realise that you guys have had these conversations many times indeed, you are just further confirming that :slight_smile: I don’t really have people in my life that are interested in these things so I was hoping to do that here but you guys aren’t there anymore and that’s quite ok :smiley: I’m sure the right people will come along when it’s time.

Thank you for this exchange!

14 Likes

I never considered getting this one until my higher self nudged me to, and even though I knew my relationship with money wasn’t good, I didn’t expect powerlessness and fear to come up during my first listen. Interesting, cause no one reported such feelings yet. I always had resistance to actually take things into my own hands when it comes to finances, though I wasn’t aware how deep it ran apparently, so this will be a much needed aid :sweat_smile:

22 Likes

Hey, I got the same feelings too. You’re not alone. I totally resonate with what you’re saying. Every word. There’s this sense of urgency it puts me in when I listen to it. To keep hustling and not give an inch to impulsive money decisions

12 Likes

Just got a piggy bank, budget list and Im learning about money management, also interested in ways in to increase my income/wealth!

11 Likes

I got this today.

I will “blend” with this creation and observe results over a 30 day period.

14 Likes

Looking forward to your reports of your experiences.

10 Likes

Good ideas.

I have also added Unbreakable to this

9 Likes

Hello friends. I need yall help.
So, should I buy this one or the Kubera? Kubera fascinates me because of “unexpected huge wealth”, its like all of a sudden I would massive amount without doing anything.
Or should I go with Capital Governance, its review are more and pretty great, its like cheat code to building an empire.
I wanna make and receive money, be lucky with it and also career advancement.

5 Likes

I already have Unbreakable and I listen to Million Dollar Mindset Album daily

4 Likes

I seen loads of people talk about Capital Governance - I brought it a few days ago - so it’s too soon to review yet. But I’ve not heard of many people talk about the Kubera? So going off that - I would say this one.

But hey… why not both?

6 Likes

This one first. It’ll teach you how to maintain and use the windfall that Kubera may give up when you get it next.

7 Likes

I’m gently holding an intention with Kubera for exactly this

7 Likes

Spiritual growth is so much easier when you have the means-putting this out there for those who may have also had “I’m prioritizing fields that aim for inner transformation” kind of thought process.
If you are limited in terms of finances and are contemplating which field to get next, it should probably be this one :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Just got this. As you all would have noticed my goal is financial abundance and prosperity. I will now Mindset Album+Unbreakable+Capital Governance.
Now I want Abundance Tag, I hope Captain would start making custom of it. Stronger than before.

8 Likes