New Release: Cerebrum (album)

:eyes::ear:

8 Likes

Previous clinical trials have shown limited success for treating depression with traditional deep brain stimulation (DBS), in part because most devices can only deliver constant electrical stimulation, usually only in one area of the brain. A major challenge for the field is that depression may involve different brain areas in different people.

What made this proof-of-principle trial successful was the discovery of a neural biomarker – a specific pattern of brain activity that indicates the onset of symptoms – and the team’s ability to customize a new DBS device to respond only when it recognizes that pattern. The device then stimulates a different area of the brain circuit, creating on-demand, immediate therapy that is unique to both the patient’s brain and the neural circuit causing her illness.

This customized approach alleviated the patient’s depression symptoms almost immediately, Krystal said, in contrast to the four- to eight-week delay of standard treatment models and has lasted over the 15 months she has had the implanted device. For patients with long-term, treatment-resistant depression, that result could be transformative.

“I was at the end of the line,” said the patient, who asked to be known by her first name, Sarah. “I was severely depressed. I could not see myself continuing if this was all I’d be able to do, if I could never move beyond this. It was not a life worth living.”

6 Likes

Me every time The Outlook Retrainer starts:

8 Likes

Hi everyone!
what does Deep brain magnetic Stimulation, The Outlook Retrainer… do excatly? where can i find the description?

PATREON LINK :
https://www.patreon.com/posts/cerebrum-54868590

1 Like

Deep Brain Magnetic Stimulation: Testimonials

The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials

1 Like

From the album’s own thread:

(Search is your friend. It’s the little magnifying glass icon in the upper right of each page of this forum. Check it out. You’ll love it!)

2 Likes

I feel saved by this album today. All 4 of them are great. Great for improving symptoms of depression and brain health, 100%%%.

9 Likes

I love looping Deep Brain a few times on days I need a pick me up. Makes me feel blissful, a little giddy. Looped it twice a hour ago and was smiling while talking to the girl that works at my local corner store.

Played Brain growth work beforehand, now I’m playing the rest of the tracks in the album. Of course Outlook retrainer got me feeling hopeful for the future and content.

5 Likes

This entire album has been taken off from Youtube (I have it in a youtube playlist in the mornting).

It is the same with some others - Jindan, Duo Album (Force of Life + Gratitude for Blessings)

it hasn’t

They seem to be back online now. It looks like they were temporarily taken down for a bit - I checked several other Sapien Medicine albums and they were all unavailable. I’m glad they’re back up!

3 Likes

Do we use this with new perspectives….

1 Like

Have you checked out the testimonials threads (e.g., The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials)? I think you’ll find some discussions there that’ll help you with your question.

1 Like

Marvelous

1 Like

Deep brain magnetic stimulation feels damn good after two listens. It makes my brain tingle.

2 Likes

Deep Brain Magnetic stimulation really helps me focus on Sushumna Nadi.

Semax and Phenyl Piracetam also gives an insane focus and processing speed Buff.

1 Like

hello! I have a question about the art of the Cerebrum album on Patreon… I believe (maybe I could be wrong) I feel an energy in my brain when looking at the image, would it be a mix of the 4 album fields or some specific one?
If they agree, do the other album arts on Patreon contain energy too?
I’m Brazilian, using the translator it seems that when I post some words they look different, I hope you understand.

2 Likes

@Freedom

Do give Outlook Retainer a serious try. I think you’ll enjoy it and find the results to be more than welcome.

1 Like

Yeah it’s golden, not sure why it left my schedule.

1 Like