NEW RELEASE!: Ego Dissolution

An off topic question, I ordered an item 3 months ago and it NEVER ARRIVED.

For people who are in the same situation as me. Can you still request CUSTOM fields? Or is it no longer possible?

Thank you.

Not sure if you contacted us about that but if that’s the case then we’d be willing to make that field on a custom item of yours free of charge.

11 Likes

Teespring printed my item 3 times and it NEVER ARRIVED.

Teespring offered to wait a little longer and make a decision, but I’m really disappointed because I actually want the item.

Unfortunately I did not contact you.

There’s nothing left to do?

1 Like

and what does the track number of orders show?

1 Like

We’ll work it out with you bud. One way or another, we’ll get you those fields. Send us an email.

11 Likes

Indeed it is… indeed it is :wink:

9 Likes

Related: but a more reminder to myself for a discussion on another day.

14 Likes

Great question dude.

Non duality isn’t exactly complete passiveness. It’s a matter of more choice from being able to see both perspectives at once rather than stuck on one side or the other. If you don’t have much of an ego, then you often end up choosing what has the better outcome for the collective and creates the most overall balance. Egoless people tend to be utilitarian. But… they might choose not act at all. Non-duality is to gain the free will of choice rather than be subjected to the choice of your ego’s beliefs/perspective. And in this free will, you do gain a strong clarity as to what course of action can lead to the most balance.

29 Likes

I see some understandable misconceptions about what the non-dual is in this thread.
I was going to write a long wall of text but realized it would probably upset everyone except a handful of people here.
So instead I’ll leave this seed and let it grow… assuming it isn’t immediately uprooted by one’s beliefs.

(Please do not @ me if this bothers you. Your “beef” is with everything you were taught being “wrong” and at the “Universe”)

Will start with the picture above as a “clue”

Yang = Light = Manifest = Masculine = Giving = Positive Polarity = Creation = Service to Others = Space/time

Yin = Darkness = Void = Feminine = Receptive = Negative Polarity = Destruction = Service to Self = Time/space

Non-dual by definition means “NOT two” ie the balance or integration of the seemingly “dual” nature of the Universe.

20 Likes

:wink:

2 Likes

i really like this pic compared to the usual symbol with solid dots in the middle of both the black and white.

2 Likes

Okie dokie. See you at Mass Meditation!

1 Like

What then doesn’t have duality, know you at least just one thing?

Nothing is true everything is permitted. Use the field and come to your own conclusions/reality paradigm etc. The One Above All does’nt post here and nobody needs to be “corrected”.

you cant describe sth that is beyond the logical mind

1 Like

Can this be played overnight?

1 Like

Thanks bro

sick user name :laughing: Aussie?

I have looped this overnight more than once. It’s on my overnight lucid dreaming/background processing loop as it is, but probably only plays around once every hour and a half or so.

I am told I have a huge ego.

It does not bother me.

1 Like

You’r huge ego needs ego dissolution repogramming.

5 Likes